Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He says a lot of things - not all of which I agree. One thing I agree with him (in essence) - a wall/fence cannot be turned off like drones, cannot be defunded, cannot be abolished like ICE, cannot be ... when the Dems take control. And it is difficult for women and children to get over (without significant help from males).
    Yeah it also can’t stop any of the drug traffic that comes in through border checkpoints.

Im also anxious to see the reliable source you have regarding how many unaccompanied children are crossing the border.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where do you think food stamps cobra went?
    To China/Jamaica and then Florida?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    To China/Jamaica and then Florida?
    Doubtful tbh, the welfare benefits he needs to survive aren’t available in China/Jamaica

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean the level of piece of of a human being is right there. So you may be on to something
    Exact same posting style, exact same wild claims. It's not like WC got a life all of a sudden. That dude is Wild Cobra.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, “it’s only been 2 years”

In 2 ing years, he’s managed to make absolutely no progress on the nuclear front with Iran and North Korea, and he’s given tax cuts to the rich. You’re ing brain dead if you think that’s a productive 2 years.
    He's given tax cuts to the majority of Americans. I believe I've done the (tax) math for the median US salary. Look, the OP asked a question - I answered. If you don't want to hear my answers/posts, please put me on ignore.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More assumptions - never been to China in my life.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ?????

If there's some easy answer that I'm missing here please feel free to dunk on me
    My guess is it's the same reason Democrats didn't pass the DREAM Act when Obama had the House and Senate. Both parties.love to play politics with illegal immigration. No one is really motivated to resolve it.
    Last edited by elbamba; 01-13-2019 at 01:43 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm fine with funding that.

Is that what he's demanding?
    Good to know you're ok with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ing ignorant god damned .
    You need to settle down before your fat neck explodes and dumps the apartment complex you infest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Champ, tell your mother I need to get a pack of smokes. Don’t wait up for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is irony to this statement

Mother er who lives on nogalitos with ing canned bean dip staining his “good” shirt
    Dude your life alert goes straight to the grim reaper.

plus I live in Austin... fatneck horsetooth got could eat cabbage through a barbed wire fence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember when you told people in the nba forum you lived in California?

nogilitos may be too metropolitan for a low rent like you. Probably live on rigsby reminiscing about all the fun times you had when you were a true baller hanging out at Comanche Ice house
    No. I don't recall saying I lived in California. Do you recall seeing your feet?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good to know you're ok with that.
    Do you think there is a crisis on the border right now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many lies you can’t keep track. And you shouldn’t project your inadequacies on to others. Especially when you’re such a piece of pathological liar
    I better stop. Soon Pavlov will come along and say I am doxxing you, when I peg you so well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess when you’re entire self worth is tied up in creating an illusion to a board full of people you will never ever meet, I guess projecting is all you have left when your lies are exposed

when you look at the truth and reality of life you lead, you created a persona of what you wish you could be. Online no one knows about the ill fitting Salvation Army wardrobe, the holes in your shoes and your soul.

Now someone sees through it. Tough break for you. You live the same pathetic life as chris hater spurts calf tats re and ducks.
    I really struck a nerve through all that fat!

Here's a clue for you, lard ass... a goatee isn't fooling anyone. You cannot hide that ing musette bag beneath your chin you fat ing pelican.

I'm a loser
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Add the supreme court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your projection is sad. Much like you. You’re like a pathetic version of kool aid from the nba forum.

Naruto is more honest about himself than you are. Like when you bragged about your boat and glamorous Cali lifestyle
    I never claimed to be from California. You're not playing with a full deck. Disability?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    willing to talk on the internet but not to my face but you keep acting like you would if given the chance; you wouldn't and that's the truth. too funny! by our little exchange today you have proven my theory that you're a ass. thanks for playing the game.
    Sissyboy acting tough, Joey is scared guys and I have receipts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sissyboy acting tough, Joey is scared guys and I have receipts
    you're the one faux bucking around here. it's funny to watch as you still try and prop yourself up as anything other than the you truly are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're the one faux bucking around here. it's funny to watch as you still try and prop yourself up as anything other than the you truly are.
    Name the time and place then.

until then you are a made sissyboy

i’m gonna go get smokes k0riwhat’s dad's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Slugger, how ya been? Listen I know it’s a few years late, but I finally got you somethin for your 10th birthday. It’s a pokemon card! Fun, eh? How’s your mother? Still talkin about me? Listen buddy I’d love to chat more but I gotta be somewhere. I’ll come back soon and take you to an Astros game!

I'm a loser
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Slugger, how ya been? Listen I know it’s a few years late, but I finally got you somethin for your 10th birthday. It’s a pokemon card! Fun, eh? How’s your mother? Still talkin about me? Listen buddy I’d love to chat more but I gotta be somewhere. I’ll come back soon and take you to an Astros game!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Name the time and place then.

until then you are a made sissyboy
    already named it... whenever you'd like to get your ass off that couch come find me. idgaf about your empty threats or your lame buddies here sucking you off from this pathetic attempt of yours to look hard. you're pathetic man. keep calling me made as long as you'd like but it won't change the fact that you're acting like you'll actually come find me when we all know you're a fraud and a weak one at that too. shut up, stop trying to insult me, and find me already. like i said before though; i will protect my property and myself at all costs so be warned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my father is dead and has been but look at yall stupid gots jacking each other off over some lame troll. yall are ing pathetic "men".

Thread Information