Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait - people unironically think he actually has potential? Probably just another kid Pop likes who got a free spot on the team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The saddest thing is that in terms of performance numbers, Eubanks has been better than Metu, Walker, Moore, Heustis, .... and everyone else in Austin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eubanks suuucks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet seems the Spurs really like him and try to involve him in all off court related activities....same as Ben Moore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yet seems the Spurs really like him and try to involve him in all off court related activities....same as Ben Moore.

Yea im rooting for moore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn that's what's up. Eubanks looked a lot better than Metu and even washed up Gasol. If he adds a 3-point shot he might already be better than Milutinov. Looks like all of our young guys are working hard to get better. This is exactly what the team needs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eubanks looked very solid for a third c. I would be more than fine with him in that role behind LMA/Poeltl.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait - people unironically think he actually has potential? Probably just another kid Pop likes who got a free spot on the team.
    Can I just say I love your sig? It's what got me to sign up after lurking so long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    scrub

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uebanks will be the steal of last year's draft and will the most dominant spur in the summer league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said with IB's clips, these dudes are pros for a reason. They'll hardly miss in practice. This video doesn't necessarily mean that he didn't have this range last season (in practice), or that this will translate to in-game next season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm really looking forward to seeing him and Metu in summer league. We should know if this range translates pretty soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Terrible form and slow release but that doesn't matter much for bigs. If Eubanks can shoot threes, that could make him a legit NBA player ... though this clip is far from convincing me, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought his defense was solid enough as a Poeltl lite. He worked hard, has pretty good movement/timing and for a third C?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said with IB's clips, these dudes are pros for a reason. They'll hardly miss in practice. This video doesn't necessarily mean that he didn't have this range last season (in practice), or that this will translate to in-game next season.
    You're pretty much spot on.

I can't remember the exact quote (I hate to bring it up as it's from Kawhi), but Kawhi basically said there is lots of guys that can do it on the practice court (I'm one of them in regard to shooting - in game with good defense on me is another story ). He said it's about doing what you've learned in practice then being able to do it in real games. I think he said this a few years ago about what the difference is between him and other guys that haven't improved as much as he had/has. I recall him saying that he's seen guys do things in practice, but they can't do it in actual games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uebanks will be the steal of last year's draft and will the most dominant spur in the summer league.
    He's not even drafted.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not even drafted.
    And that's why he'll be the steal of the draft.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excited to see what this guy can give next season. He shouldnt be afraid to bang in the paint since the team got all these midrange pussies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scrub...another piece of deadwood for the bench

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're pretty much spot on.

I can't remember the exact quote (I hate to bring it up as it's from Kawhi), but Kawhi basically said there is lots of guys that can do it on the practice court (I'm one of them in regard to shooting - in game with good defense on me is another story ). He said it's about doing what you've learned in practice then being able to do it in real games. I think he said this a few years ago about what the difference is between him and other guys that haven't improved as much as he had/has. I recall him saying that he's seen guys do things in practice, but they can't do it in actual games.
    Yeah, and that goes for a lot of things we're seeing prospects do. NBA players are extremely skilled, even the "unskilled" ones. A number of these guys who show surprising perimeter skills in college (and especially high school) are going to struggle to do that in the NBA, to a point that they may never do so. Shooting in an open gym is the most obvious example, but dribbling against bad players is another.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, and that goes for a lot of things we're seeing prospects do. NBA players are extremely skilled, even the "unskilled" ones. A number of these guys who show surprising perimeter skills in college (and especially high school) are going to struggle to do that in the NBA, to a point that they may never do so. Shooting in an open gym is the most obvious example, but dribbling against bad players is another.
    Yep, remember the lesson of the Scallenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOw8aC78LoU

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pffft. Like I’m going to let him shoot 3s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I remember this. It was so funny how months before this challenge people were talking trash. He kicked former D-1 players butts.

People forget that even the end of bench NBA guys are still some of the best players on the planet

Thread Information