Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might be a reach, but if he could develop a reliable 3 point shot that would be huge for his career because he’s solid offensively around the rim

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree he's a great shot blocker
    No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might be a reach, but if he could develop a reliable 3 point shot that would be huge for his career because he’s solid offensively around the rim
    I have little doubt he can develop a good outside shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He shot 0 threes in three years of college and 2 threes in three years as a pro, so that's 2 three point shots in six years. I like his toughness and I'm rooting for him, but the idea that he'll develop a reliable three point shot doesn't seem all that likely...
    Last edited by R. DeMurre; 04-25-2021 at 01:18 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He shot 0 threes in three years of college and 2 threes in three years as a pro, so that's 2 three point shots in six years. I like his toughness and I'm rooting for him, but the idea that he'll develop a reliable three point shot doesn't seem all that likely...
    Why the not. Aron Baynes turned into a three point shooter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the not. Aron Baynes turned into a three point shooter.
    Baynes is shooting 23.7% from three this year and 30.3% for his career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because that’s what this new NBA is looking for, a big who can shoot. Already he can sink 9 footers. I wouldn’t he surprised if he practice some 3’s in the off-season if there’s any chance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drew has a chance to be starter quality in this league, like Theis or Baynes. Not a top guy, obviously, but he's improved a ton and I was already bullish on him, loving his motor and athleticism in the G-League. Now he's scoring with both hands on baby hooks, has developing range, and is a ing banger. Only clear deficiency in his skill set is shot-blocking and I don't think he'll be great in that area.
    If blocks is Eubanks' "deficiency" that's a pretty good sign considering he's sixth in the NBA in blocks per possession

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baynes is shooting 23.7% from three this year and 30.3% for his career.
    At 32 and 33 he turned himself into an outside threat, shooting .344 and .351 from range, that second year at 4.0 attempts. Nice cherry picking stats, you mincing moron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If blocks is Eubanks' "deficiency" that's a pretty good sign considering he's sixth in the NBA in blocks per possession
    Says more about the league and shot blocking in my mind. He's not a great shot blocker. But cool to see. I've been a supporter of his long before you realized he was good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At 32 and 33 he turned himself into an outside threat, shooting .344 and .351 from range, that second year at 4.0 attempts. Nice cherry picking stats, you mincing moron.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because that’s what this new NBA is looking for, a big who can shoot. Already he can sink 9 footers. I wouldn’t he surprised if he practice some 3’s in the off-season if there’s any chance.
    Yea, I think it was in an interview in 2020 where he was talking about how the Spurs wanted him to work on his outside shooting and where looking at the possibility of him playing some PF - Either way I am really happy for Eubanks he is a good dude and a great team mate you can tell the other players really feed off him when he does those nasty dunks.

One thing about Eubanks is he started playing basketball pretty late in life so I am hoping that he can get better - I think he can he definitely has the physical tools he just needs to put in the hours in the gym

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am thinking if Lopez can do it Eubanks should be able to do it- But in don't know if I want big boy shooting outside 3 all the time I like him fighting and throwing people around in the paint but a nice mid range or hook shoot will definitely help him get more minutes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those opponent skinny legged defenders be looking over there shoulders when Drew be setting screens. They be crumpling on his screens.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says more about the league and shot blocking in my mind. He's not a great shot blocker. But cool to see. I've been a supporter of his long before you realized he was good.
    That post says more bout ur pride n inability to admit you're wrong

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eubanks was always a good shotblocker, he did pretty well in Oregon state.
    During his first games in the NBA, he had a bad timing but he looks better now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those opponent skinny legged defenders be looking over there shoulders when Drew be setting screens. They be crumpling on his screens.
    Yeah, that is one thing that I noticed his picks are so much better there in the flow he is making the right angles and is setting them at the right time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess you've never seen his 3-point shooting workout...He got that shot down already

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs developing another gem..how long until they over pay ewwbanks

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs developing another gem..how long until they over pay ewwbanks
    You mean how long until Detroit overpays him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess you've never seen his 3-point shooting workout...He got that shot down already
    in that case, it's very wise of him to never use it, in the NBA, in 2021.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in that case, it's very wise of him to never use it, in the NBA, in 2021.
    if you know Pop you know he tells players not to take certain shots otherwise they will get yanked. Dedmon had a 3-point shot too, but Pop never allowed him to pull up. Then he went to Atlanta and shot 37% from 3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you know Pop you know he tells players not to take certain shots otherwise they will get yanked. Dedmon had a 3-point shot too, but Pop never allowed him to pull up. Then he went to Atlanta and shot 37% from 3
    I think the situation is different now with big men needing to shoot the outside shots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He is also shooting only 20% this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excited to see what this guy can give next season. He shouldnt be afraid to bang in the paint since the team got all these midrange pussies
    LMAO

Thread Information