Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...2&d-447263-n=1

Houston was 8th in the league for rushing yards in 2018. Yes these aren't on a per capita basis, and yes I know Watson is an above average running QB, but still, they were a top 10 rushing team.
    Lol...”per capita”.

I know what what you meant to say and excluding the attempts from the metric invalidates it. By your standards, the Steelers had terrible run blocking.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Lol...”per capita”.

I know what what you meant to say and excluding the attempts from the metric invalidates it. By your standards, the Steelers had terrible run blocking.
    Steelers had great run blocking and an average running back. Yes you root for guys like that who had cancer and such but he's just that, an average running back.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    this isn't going to be a winning battle for zeke imo. he's still got 2 years on his rookie deal, so its not like free agency is looming. and this is a team and owner that stood up for him against the league/commissioner. he's not gonna win the PR battle

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    maybe jerry is playing 4D chess tbh... bait zeke into holding out. when the cowboys offense struggles, dak loses negotiating leverage

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Steelers had great run blocking and an average running back. Yes you root for guys like that who had cancer and such but he's just that, an average running back.
    Damn you’re stupid. You posted a link to defend your re ed comment about Houston being decent in run blocking (which they weren’t) because of their total rushing yards. And the same link shows the Steelers second to last. But you acknowledge they have great run blocking.

I bet your Bed Bath and Beyond manager cringes when he sees you talking to customers.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    this isn't going to be a winning battle for zeke imo. he's still got 2 years on his rookie deal, so its not like free agency is looming. and this is a team and owner that stood up for him against the league/commissioner. he's not gonna win the PR battle
    Either he’s not listening to his agent or his agent is incredibly stupid.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Either he’s not listening to his agent or his agent is incredibly stupid.
    people usually hold out when they're entering the last year of their deal (or they've been franchise tagged). this is way premature. they have him under contract this year, they exercised his player option for next year, and then they have the leverage to tag him the year after. he's not even close to bullying his way into an extension imo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Donovan Wilson is a budding star. My starting SS all along from when we picked him last April. Stud, stud, stud. Can't wait until he finally replaces Jeff Heath there.

Jeff Heath is seriously the Matt Bonner of the Cowboys. Low talent, flawed white guy with mediocre athleticism that team not only keeps around long term but also gives major playing time to.... for no apparent reason. WHY?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he is also hurt and may miss some games.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    he is also hurt and may miss some games.
    he rolled his ankle and was walking fine 2 hours later. Xrays negative. No sprain.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/s...gory-zeke-more

Jones also updated an injury issue, as he revealed that Donovan Wilson’s ankle problem might be more serious than initially anticipated. Wilson said Thursday after the Tampa Bay game that he’d be fine, but Jones said it might be a little while for the rookie safety.
    “It looks like he found his way to this roster,” he said. “Unfortunately, he did have a little setback that could keep him out of games for a couple of weeks, but we’ll continue to monitor that.”

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He would be an RE in a 4-3 scheme.
    What is your point in relation to my post?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What is your point in relation to my post?
    That he is asking for defensive end money because he is a defensive end. New CBA in 2021 is actively looking to change to designate "Edge" (any 4-3 DE or 3-4 OLB) as separate from "off ball linebacker" which is only 4-3 LB and 3-4 ILB, and "defensive lineman" refers to 4-3 DTs, and 3-4 DEs and NTs only... all this of course for purpose of position designations for tags, 5th year options, etc.

Post Count
    maybe jerry is playing 4D chess tbh... bait zeke into holding out. when the cowboys offense struggles, dak loses negotiating leverage
    excellent

Post Count
    I wish they would have kept Phillips and Olumba. All I see them doing is making plays.....unfortunately they were caught in the numbers game. IMO, rosters should be 60, due to so many injuries.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I wish they would have kept Phillips and Olumba. All I see them doing is making plays.....unfortunately they were caught in the numbers game. IMO, rosters should be 60, due to so many injuries.
    They cleared waivers and gonna be on the practice squad.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Olumba is too slow, love his effort but he should be in the XFL. The main guys I were worried about were Daniel Wise (David Irving clone without the drugs), Mike Jackson (good mid round draft pick, prototype Byron Jones-esque corner) and even Wilson... looks like they all cleared though.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm actually shocked that Olumbra didn't make it.. he has some instincts for the football. Would have loved to see him stay.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Olumba is too slow, love his effort but he should be in the XFL. The main guys I were worried about were Daniel Wise (David Irving clone without the drugs), Mike Jackson (good mid round draft pick, prototype Byron Jones-esque corner) and even Wilson... looks like they all cleared though.
    Shut the up already you talk like you're the head of scouting for Spurstalk's Cowboys thread

Post Count
    That is great news

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    "The Dallas Cowboys have agreed on a 5-year extension with another key piece, right tackle La'el Collins, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27526591/source-rt-collins-cowboys-agree-5-year-deal

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys starting OL:

Tyron Smith, 28 years old, signed through 2024
    Connor Williams, 22 years old, signed through 2022
    Travis Frederick, 28 years old, signed through 2024
    Zack Martin, 28 years old, signed through 2025
    La'el Collins, 26 years old, signed through 2024 (?)

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Cowboys starting OL:

Tyron Smith, 28 years old, signed through 2024
    Connor Williams, 22 years old, signed through 2022
    Travis Frederick, 28 years old, signed through 2024
    Zack Martin, 28 years old, signed through 2025
    La'el Collins, 26 years old, signed through 2024 (?)
    well done tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    "The Dallas Cowboys have agreed on a 5-year extension with another key piece, right tackle La'el Collins, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter."

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27526591/source-rt-collins-cowboys-agree-5-year-deal
    Not sure I'm okay with this, because he's been pretty average, but OL is by far the hottest commodity in the NFL right now so $10m for a starting RT for the next 6 years seems like a good deal.

I would have liked to gotten the other Collins (DT) and Cooper done first though. I could live without Prescott.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm not a huge La'el fan at this point, but he still has a chance to "figure things out" and make his flashes of pure athleticism and dominance a more common thing.. Team friendly deal with some young players developing behind him so I'm good with it. He may be a key piece in the locker room too, so team morale could have also been a factor in this decision.

Thread Information