Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You're exactly right in theory.. But god damn where is the money gonna come from.. Here's to hoping Jerry is offering these guys some under the table incentives to encourage them taking less official salary (use of private helicopter/jet a couple times a year, joint business ventures, his wife, etc)
    these guys are 25-30 year old multi millionaires, they could score multiple hot sloots every night... why would they want to an 80 year old great grandma?

But yeah, some guys are going to have to be jettisoned, likely starting with Byron Jones, Maliek Collins, Anthony Brown (after this year); Chidobe Awuzie, Xavier Woods and Jourdan Lewis (after next year).

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    why would they want to an 80 year old great grandma?
    It's clearly a joke, you re ed

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's clearly a joke, you re ed

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Monday passed, still no deal for Prescott

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    O-Line is locked up through 2024 with younger players being groomed behind them.. Both our receivers our 25 and under.. We're set
    That’s good on the Oline. Wasn’t sure at all.
    I do hope they keep Cooper.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That’s good on the Oline. Wasn’t sure at all.
    I do hope they keep Cooper.
    Same.. No double teams are possible at any position because of our depth

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Cowboys are the only team that can beat the Patriots imo.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Chiefs, Eagles, Saints all have the talent to do so as well. Cowboys speed at linebacker gives them as good a shot as any, to cover a lot of the underneath stuff.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chiefs, Eagles, Saints all have the talent to do so as well. Cowboys speed at linebacker gives them as good a shot as any, to cover a lot of the underneath stuff.
    Agree on Eagles and Chiefs, not sure the Saints have enough weapons on offense or back 7 on defense. I think the Saints are a second tier team this year. Possibly the Rams take a small step back this year. I was high on Seattle but they shat the bed at home their first game. Then again Week 1 doesn't always predict how the season goes, either.

Chiefs are stacked as on offense, but Tyreek is going to miss a month. Eagles are stacked as on both sides of the ball, but they just lost their 2nd best DT for the entire season to injury.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Houston is doing Houston things. Did you see the article where they are teaming up with Rice University to give some kind of workshop on how to run an NFL franchise?
    #houstondoinghoustonthings tbh

18 million guaranteed and cut after one ing game I'm sure Colvin was elated to have been cut with 18 million guaranteed. Somebody needs to smack some sense into the GM and get O'Brien the outta there he is absolute cancer running a dual role

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Houston is doing Houston things. Did you see the article where they are teaming up with Rice University to give some kind of workshop on how to run an NFL franchise?
    Makes sense. Those guys at Rice are smart. They should be able to help the Texans.

God damn

cowboys looked alright!

Will the Cowgirls cover the points vs Miami?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Taco waived. No one wanted to trade for him.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys ty first round picks

Claiborne then Charlton... we could have had Fletcher Cox and TJ Watt... Fire Stephen Jones tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cowboys ty first round picks

Claiborne then Charlton... we could have had Fletcher Cox and TJ Watt... Fire Stephen Jones tbh
    Will McClay is in charge of the draft. You should know that by now.

Also, missing twice in the last 10 years isn't a bad thing.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Will McClay is in charge of the draft. You should know that by now.

Also, missing twice in the last 10 years isn't a bad thing.

that's 9 years not 10, and the most recent being a 1st round talent but a veteran that you have to pay pretty much immediately so you don't get the benefit of 4 cheap years and 1 somewhat below market value 5th year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that's 9 years not 10, and the most recent being a 1st round talent but a veteran that you have to pay pretty much immediately so you don't get the benefit of 4 cheap years and 1 somewhat below market value 5th year.
    Marinelli is the one who cried for Charlton and recently Hill last year.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Marinelli is the one who cried for Charlton and recently Hill last year.
    Marinelli should have been gone especially after we got Richard. Looks like Hill is a bust too. We could have had TJ Watt and Juan Thornhill, but nope.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Marinelli should have been gone especially after we got Richard. Looks like Hill is a bust too. We could have had TJ Watt and Juan Thornhill, but nope.
    Wow. For once I agree with you. 1000%

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    why is hill a bust? lmao

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    why is hill a bust? lmao
    Did you watch him in preseason? He looked like a prime Nick Hayden (that's #96 in the Romo era) against 3rd stringer offensive linemen out there. While our practice squad DT (Daniel Wise) was absolutely wrecking it out there. I still hold that he should have made the final roster, and the reason he didn't proves that this team isn't a true legit meritocracy.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Did you watch him in preseason? He looked like a prime Nick Hayden (that's #96 in the Romo era) against 3rd stringer offensive linemen out there. While our practice squad DT (Daniel Wise) was absolutely wrecking it out there. I still hold that he should have made the final roster, and the reason he didn't proves that this team isn't a true legit meritocracy.
    i know who hayden is you momo. i thought d lineman needed several years to mature?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i know who hayden is you momo. i thought d lineman needed several years to mature?
    Elite D-linemen don't. Look at Miller, Ware, both Watts, both Bosas etc. I love DeMarcus, but second tier guys like him take 3 years to develop and then get sacks in bunches while disappearing for games at a time. Their season stats may look great but the truth is in an 18 sack season it might be 13 of those having come in 4 games against bad o-lines and the rest being sparsely sprinkled over the course of the rest of the season. that's the trend I've noticed with DeMarcus since 2017.

Thread Information