Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    November 25, 2019

Garrett is still the head coach

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Let's say freezes over and Garrett DOES get the axe (not re-signed) in the offseason ........

Plot Twist: Your new Head Coach is

STEPHEN JONES!

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxnS7mRppuM

Even when he ran his HowWeDoinGuys!?.exe script, he looked a little flustered at the beginning as if he knew what was coming.

No doubt he's gone after this season IMO.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Garrett, BUT there's also this:::

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/nfl-...called.446525/

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No doubt he's gone after this season IMO.
    Jerruh is still the owner, so he could extend him for a few more years at least just to show the fans "who's boss". Sort of like the Chinese gov't in Tienanmen square.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    personally I don't think the Cowboys go down and score anyway, but the refs this year have been out of control. These guys are trying to steal the spotlight by catching every little thing when in reality, they need to have the opposite approach....let the players play and only call the egregious, obvious stuff. Quit looking for something on every down. Fans pay money to watch the players either win or lose the game at the end, not to watch endless amounts of flags

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    personally I don't think the Cowboys go down and score anyway, but the refs this year have been out of control. These guys are trying to steal the spotlight by catching every little thing when in reality, they need to have the opposite approach....let the players play and only call the egregious, obvious stuff. Quit looking for something on every down. Fans pay money to watch the players either win or lose the game at the end, not to watch endless amounts of flags
    you're right about the outcome, the game probably would have come down to the red zone and ended just like the Minnesota game, but the point still stands... the patriots should have ended the game on their terms, not the refs.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

Any chance The Bot gets the axe on Friday if they lose to Buffalo?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Any chance The Bot gets the axe on Friday if they lose to Buffalo?
    JJ said yesterday no one is getting fired during the season.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    only way The Bot gets fired before the end of the season is if they're mathematically eliminated from postseason contention, he's definitely gone after this season though.

The Buffalo game has all the makings of being a typical "Bot Bounceback" game where they come back after a humiliating loss, beat a decent team, and everyone forgives Garrett for a little while longer

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    only way The Bot gets fired before the end of the season is if they're mathematically eliminated from postseason contention, he's definitely gone after this season though.

The Buffalo game has all the makings of being a typical "Bot Bounceback" game where they come back after a humiliating loss, beat a decent team, and everyone forgives Garrett for a little while longer
    Add to the fact that Buffalo is quite possibly the worst 8-3 team that ever existed in the NFL. Fool's gold if there ever was any. Not only has the AFC East in general had the easiest schedule in recent memory (they play the one-trick-pony AFC North, the mediocre to awful NFC East, and the awful Dolphins and Jets) but the Bills also got to play the ans with Mariota and the lousy-ass Broncos.

Buffalo flat-out isn't good, especially on offense. Their run D can be exposed too (e.g. Eagles home loss last month), and the Cowboys run well at home. Plus, Romo is in the building with the CBS mic.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    November 28, 2019

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    November 28, 2019

Even Vince Lombardi in his prime wouldn't be able to win with the scrub that Dallas is starting at QB, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Even Vince Lombardi in his prime wouldn't be able to win with the scrub that Dallas is starting at QB, tbh.
    It'll be great once Jason is gone and cuckboy fans are scrambling for different excuses as to why their team sucks . Probably gonna fall back on the ol standby of blaming Jerruh?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It'll be great once Jason is gone and cuckboy fans are scrambling for different excuses as to why their team sucks . Probably gonna fall back on the ol standby of blaming Jerruh?
    if we axe Garrett and Dak then we tank next year and draft Lawrence in 2021 we'll be winning multiple SBs next decade.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Panthers

Post Count
    if we axe Garrett and Dak then we tank next year and draft Lawrence in 2021 we'll be winning multiple SBs next decade.
    Jerruh will keep The Clapper, overpay Dak and go 8-8 for the next decade.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

Everyone including Garrett himself knows he's gone after this season. That's the first game I've ever seen where he wasn't smiling, clapping, or shoving his players around after a big play. That absurd decision to go for it on 4th down from their own 20 yard line in the first half just shows he doesn't give a anymore

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Everyone including Garrett himself knows he's gone after this season. That's the first game I've ever seen where he wasn't smiling, clapping, or shoving his players around after a big play. That absurd decision to go for it on 4th down from their own 20 yard line in the first half just shows he doesn't give a anymore
    It wasn't an absurd decision. If it was 4th and 2 or longer, maybe. But 4th & inches from just about anywhere in most situations (with a few exceptions like if you're trying to go up 2 scores late) is almost always the +EV right analytical move. Part of it is because the QB sneak with that little to gain is downright unstoppable.

Also, the Cowboys are pretty much locked into the #4 seed (Eagles completely depleted by injuries) so Garrett will have one final opportunity to make a cinderella run. If he makes the NFCCG, not sure he doesn't get a new contract here.

Post Count

The Clapper will make the playoffs at 6-10 and save his job for the next decade.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    2020 Offseason agenda:

- sign Garrett to a 1 year prove it deal
    - tag and trade Dak for a couple firsts. Start Cooper Rush/Clayton Thorson/Mike White/whoever
    - pay Cooper
    - trade Frederick or make him a cap casualty. He hasn't been good this year and he's way too expensive.

2020 Season Agenda:

- #TankforLawrence
    - fire Garrett on Black Monday after Week 17 next year. If Jerry can't stomach losing him altogether, make him an assistant talent manager or whatever.

2021 Offseason Agenda:

- Hire Lincoln Riley or Urban Meyer
    - Draft Trevor Lawrence #1 Overall

Thread Information