Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    First team in NFL history to finish .500 or worse with a +100 point differential. They really did a great job beating up ty teams, at least
    Not to mention, they were the best offense in the NFL by a pretty wide margin, and also a top 10 defense.

Best 8-8 team ever?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Reminds me of the Chargers team a few years ago that had the #1 offense, the #1 defense, and still went 9-7 and missed the playoffs because they had one of the worst special teams ever.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Reminds me of the Chargers team a few years ago that had the #1 offense, the #1 defense, and still went 9-7 and missed the playoffs because they had one of the worst special teams ever.
    Exactly. I've been bringing up the 2010 Chargers on this board referring to this year's Cowboys for a couple months now.

And it's not just special teams, it's bad situational football, bad coaching, bad/conservative decision making.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Exactly. I've been bringing up the 2010 Chargers on this board referring to this year's Cowboys for a couple months now.

And it's not just special teams, it's bad situational football, bad coaching, bad/conservative decision making.
    And Norv didn't get fired after that season. Likewise, The Clapper will somehow manage to keep his job.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    And Norv didn't get fired after that season. Likewise, The Clapper will somehow manage to keep his job.
    The Bot's contract ends next week tbh. Only way for him to keep his job is to get a new contract which would be impossibly absurd even from Jerruh

Thread Information