Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jon Gruden looking like a ing genius at this point.. avoided a potential Mack 2.0

The Cowboys front office has evolved into one of the better in the league as of late, they really learned their lesson after the Brandon Carr lube free ing they took.. We all saw the difference he made after Cooper arrived, and one would expect him to get better with more time working w/ Dak.. However, if the last 4 games of last season are any indicator, they also have to feel pretty good about Gallup's potential to take the #1 spot assuming they have to ship this sexual off somewhere for a first.

He understandably wants to get paid, but the Cowboys are not in a position where they cannot him equally in return if he wants to play hard ball. Nobody is gonna pay him what he wants when you look at his career so if he doesn't come in and have his best year of football. He's going to end up getting stuck on some ty team for a fraction of what he would have if he simply worked hard and remained patient.. like he said he was just 3 weeks ago
    We'd have to get a 1st back for him to come out even but the 2019 draft is already over so it needs to be a (likely relatively high) 1st in 2020 to break even. Not one from the Patriots or Saints, for instance.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We'd have to get a 1st back for him to come out even but the 2019 draft is already over so it needs to be a (likely relatively high) 1st in 2020 to break even. Not one from the Patriots or Saints, for instance.
    Water is wet, Andy

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Water is wet, Andy
    I've never gone by Andy. That's the dopey kid from Toy Story. I'm much more akin to Sid than Andy, personality wise.

I've never gone by Andy. That's the dopey kid from Toy Story. I'm much more akin to Sid than Andy, personality wise.
    Andy is also the 40 year old virgin, so yeah, it fits.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Andy is also the 40 year old virgin, so yeah, it fits.
    lost my virginity at 19, but okay

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lost my virginity at 19, but okay
    We're not talking about your ass cherry here.. pussy he means

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We're not talking about your ass cherry here.. pussy he means
    I mean pussy. First September of college. 2013.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    You not being able to convince a woman to sleep with you until college goes right there on the long list of unsurprising information we continue to discover about you.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You not being able to convince a woman to sleep with you until college goes right there on the long list of unsurprising information we continue to discover about you.
    Until freshman year of college? It's pretty normal to lose your vee at 18-19. Some do it on prom night but I didn't go to prom. My HS was 97% mexican lol. If I went to high school in say... Seattle, Portland, or Massachusetts, pretty sure the vee card would have been gone by 11th grade.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So Connor Williams has added 15 lbs of muscle to his frame.. If he and McGovern pan out, god damn

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So Connor Williams has added 15 lbs of muscle to his frame.. If he and McGovern pan out, god damn
    Either way, Williams will have to move to right tackle eventually, La'el Collins isn't that good but since we're fixing to win 12-14 games and possibly ring next season, some ty team is inevitably going to pay him roughly what Trent Brown just got from the R33ders and net the Cowboys a 2021 3rd round compensatory pick. So we'll need both LG and RT shored up by the Connor's long term while the Big 3 on the OL progress further into their prime years.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Thinking McGovern will win the starting LG spot.. Sua-Filo played ok, but is a backup

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Thinking McGovern will win the starting LG spot.. Sua-Filo played ok, but is a backup
    So trade Collins for a 2nd rounder + move Williams to RT?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So trade Collins for a 2nd rounder + move Williams to RT?
    If we could nab a 2nd for Collins you do that in a heartbeat.. figure out wherever the chips may fall later. Collins is going to be the odd man out w/ so many other young guys that need contracts. If Collins would have gone where he was projected before the cops questioned him, we'd be talking bust right now.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If we could nab a 2nd for Collins you do that in a heartbeat.. figure out wherever the chips may fall later. Collins is going to be the odd man out w/ so many other young guys that need contracts. If Collins would have gone where he was projected before the cops questioned him, we'd be talking bust right now.
    Might do just as well to let him play this season and get a decent compensatory pick when he leaves.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Might do just as well to let him play this season and get a decent compensatory pick when he leaves.
    Guessing that would equate to a 4th rounder the year after though right?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    But he's still a name and he's still going to get paid by somebody. OL talent is weak across the league and the Cowboys happen to be very fortunate to have a lot of depth there at the moment.

Any news on Frederick?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Any news on Frederick?
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...s-done-so-well

He'll be ready for TC. Was held out last season for precaution if anything, but the severity of the temporary disorder he had was more than a bit overrated by the media.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rumors starting that the NFL may make an example of Zeke, again.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...s-done-so-well

He'll be ready for TC. Was held out last season for precaution if anything, but the severity of the temporary disorder he had was more than a bit overrated by the media.
    Thanks

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rumors starting that the NFL may make an example of Zeke, again.
    I think if it was just bumping the guard, they might let it go. But the stalking and physical intimidation of his girlfriend doesn't play well at all.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    XFL is a joke league

only think that will make it watchable is if guys like Vick, Moss, TO, Rice, etc are playing

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    "xfl"

Thread Information