Post Count
    +1400 MLs, each. What do you think?

2019 Is Going Pretty Well Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    not sure either will cover. Garbage time = bad beats

2019 Goals:

-$125,000 or Greater W2 Income <---- Completed!!! $150K as of 9/13/19. Can I get a hell yeah?!? #HappyPayday
    -Move out of Texas
    -Gain at least 10 pounds of muscle and weigh >135 <---- 133.2 pounds as of 9/19/19
    -Find a new serious girl
    -Don't die

#LifeLongLibertarian
    #PulloutRockstar

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I don't trust the Cowboys yet. I would rather trust the Pats to choke them out with a five td lead.

Especially this early in the season with the warm weather and Tom still being fresh

I only went ML even tho i think both will cover.

Bird in hand worth 2000 in bush.

Celibacy for life Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    no way would i trust the GarrettBot Cowboys with a spread like that. they know how bad Miami is, and they don't have the discipline like New England to still come out and execute efficiently. No doubt they're gonna half-ass their way to a win. In the GarrettBot era, they usually don't blow out team like this. Their blowouts usually come against decent teams when they're totally caught off guard

I see a 14-17 point win, imo, with a handful of touchdown drives stalling on dumb penalties.

2019 Is Going Pretty Well Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    no way would i trust the GarrettBot Cowboys with a spread like that. they know how bad Miami is, and they don't have the discipline like New England to still come out and execute efficiently. No doubt they're gonna half-ass their way to a win. In the GarrettBot era, they usually don't blow out team like this. Their blowouts usually come against decent teams when they're totally caught off guard

I see a 14-17 point win, imo, with a handful of touchdown drives stalling on dumb penalties.
    Excellent points all around, especially the bolded one... e.g. the time we had back to back blowout wins against a decent Cincinnati and Green Bay in 2016

I expect about the same as you, a comfy win where the game itself is never in doubt but yeah, we're not going to drop a 50 burger because this o-line holds too much and we're not going to pitch a 43-0 Pats shutout because this defense tends to quit when we're ever up by more than 2 scores.

Thread Information