Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    tank didn't get a sack last game, but he was very disruptive and played at an elite level.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    tank didn't get a sack last game, but he was very disruptive and played at an elite level.
    the pass rush in general was pretty much non existent in the Redskins game, the game had a very 2014 or 2016 feel to it. Redskins moved the ball pretty much at will but the Cowboys did make some clutch tackles on 3rd down.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    obviously happy as everyone else with how our offense looks, but us being hyped as a Superbowl contender already is typical marketing BS. None of our opponents have won a game, heck even Tampa Bay is putting it on the Giants. '

These next two weeks are going to be big. If we can handle Green Bay, I'll start buying into this being a potentially special season but if we lose another shoot out to Aaron Rodgers then it's same old Cowboys IMO

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    obviously happy as everyone else with how our offense looks, but us being hyped as a Superbowl contender already is typical marketing BS. None of our opponents have won a game, heck even Tampa Bay is putting it on the Giants. '

These next two weeks are going to be big. If we can handle Green Bay, I'll start buying into this being a potentially special season but if we lose another shoot out to Aaron Rodgers then it's same old Cowboys IMO
    I don't think GB is as good as their record shows, especially on offense. They played a true bottom feeder at home today (game was pretty close), looked like against the Bears and were thoroughly outplayed after the first quarter by the Vikings and would have lost handily if Kirk Cousins had had half a brain. Diggs was a total dumbass too.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that's 9 years not 10, and the most recent being a 1st round talent but a veteran that you have to pay pretty much immediately so you don't get the benefit of 4 cheap years and 1 somewhat below market value 5th year.
    2010 - Dez Bryant. As I said, missing twice in ten years isn't a bad thing. They've actually done quite well in the draft. It's one of the reasons why they are in the position they are in. When was the last time they actually brought in a big time free agent and spent a lot of money on them? They've built a solid roster through the draft.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    2010 - Dez Bryant. As I said, missing twice in ten years isn't a bad thing. They've actually done quite well in the draft. It's one of the reasons why they are in the position they are in. When was the last time they actually brought in a big time free agent and spent a lot of money on them? They've built a solid roster through the draft.
    Carr
    Hardy
    Cobb wasn't that cheap either

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rotten ing night across the board tbh. Run defense got gashed, and the team still lost even though they didn't give up a touchdown. What the .

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    Good day for my hawks.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Good day for my hawks.
    except that the Saints have the permanent tiebreaker now and they won

Thursday is probably a must win for both teams

If Dax and Copper want a big pay day they going to have to show up big time in the next two games. What happened to our highest paid running back the Cowboys should have just played hard ball with him you still have 2 years one contract show up or get fined. It’s early but to me Pollard needs to be used as he has much better break away speed then Elliott

Very disappointed that teams can still run it down the middle on us still want a bigger run stopper someone who can push the offense line back into QB so they can’t step up and throw. Which also gives our ends more time to be able to get to QB.

If we loose against Green Bay pretty sure we will be looking for a new head coach for next season. A silver lining behind every dark cloud. Lol.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If Dax and Copper want a big pay day they going to have to show up big time in the next two games. What happened to our highest paid running back
    Zak was far worse than Dax and Copper, tbh. But Carrott was the worst. Maybe Gerry and Steven will give him the axe if we go on a losing streak. Don't necessarily need to wait until the season is over.

cowboys need Antonio brown tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    cowboys need Antonio brown tbh
    or bring back Dezzy poo

or bring back Dezzy poo
    or both ftw

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    they're getting gallup back, they'll be ok

Zak was far worse than Dax and Copper, tbh. But Carrott was the worst. Maybe Gerry and Steven will give him the axe if we go on a losing streak. Don't necessarily need to wait until the season is over.
    whats up with the gay nicknames?

Did you forget to login into your Fabbs ​alt?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    whats up with the gay nicknames?

Did you forget to login into your Fabbs ​alt?
    was a joke post

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

yep, seen this movie too many times before

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Good job fighting back from 31-3 and making it interesting. It's a long season, and no one got hurt afaik. Pack defesive players collapsing on the field when we run hurry up is disgusting and should be addressed in the offseason.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Good job fighting back from 31-3 and making it interesting. It's a long season, and no one got hurt afaik. Pack defesive players collapsing on the field when we run hurry up is disgusting and should be addressed in the offseason.
    Collins sprained MCL or torn ACL, hope not the latter

losing 6x in a row at home against these same green goober s has got to be more than enough to get garrett got the axe... no point even trying for a super bowl because it won't feel right if it doesn't include redemption against green gay and the fudge packers...

Offense sucked Dax going to regret not taking last offer we should not give him close to a Max
    just like giving Elliott the Max was a terrible move

Big disappointment in defense not able to stop the run against a very poor running team.

Its looking like another 8 and 8 season to be honest.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Offense sucked Dax going to regret not taking last offer we should not give him close to a Max
    just like giving Elliott the Max was a terrible move

Big disappointment in defense not able to stop the run against a very poor running team.

Its looking like another 8 and 8 season to be honest.
    max? this is not basketball

Did the catch get correctly awarded on replay?

Or did Carrots minor PMS get wrung up by butthurt ref with far worse PMS?

Only saw highlights with sound down. Did the Cowgirls get robbed on that one?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Our defense is ing trash.. They give up what? 5 YPA? I'm surprised the national talking heads haven't really pointed this out before allowing whatever that got's name is score 4 TD's on him.. We need to let some people walk and bring in a whole new wave of rookies to revamp this trash

Thread Information