Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    I know there's a lot of noise.....noise.....surrounding this year's trade deadline.....

As part of the duties of my position as head coach of the Dallas Football Cowboys organization...we're constantly evaluating and looking at the tape....and trying to bring in the RIGHT kind of football players.....

We are in discussion with the New York Football Jets over upgrading the safety position of the Dallas Football Cowboys...and with that being said......I am proud to announce the newest starting safety for your team is.....Jeff Heath!

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I know there's a lot of noise.....noise.....surrounding this year's trade deadline.....

As part of the duties of my position as head coach of the Dallas Football Cowboys organization...we're constantly evaluating and looking at the tape....and trying to bring in the RIGHT kind of football players.....

We are in discussion with the New York Football Jets over upgrading the safety position of the Dallas Football Cowboys...and with that being said......I am proud to announce the newest starting safety for your team is.....Jeff Heath!
    got...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They stood pat at the trade deadline. Thus, they deserve to lose.

#FireJerry #FireStephen #FireGarrett

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

boooooooooooooooooooooring trade deadline

Only a matter of time before Michael Bennett starts ing about the Cowboys too. This guy was unhappy when playing for Superbowl contenders....now imagine going from Pete Carroll to Belichick to The Bot

My Team
    New York Giants
    Post Count
    We're deciding to go in a different direction....different direction....we have also decided to bring Nick Hayden out of retirement to bring back the 8-8 glory days es!!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We're deciding to go in a different direction....different direction....we have also decided to bring Nick Hayden out of retirement to bring back the 8-8 glory days es!!
    Golden ... Golden Chicken... got

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hayden was decent run stopper

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They offered a first for Jamal Adams, Jets wanted multiple firsts. No reason to agree to that.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    They offered a first for Jamal Adams, Jets wanted multiple firsts. No reason to agree to that.
    Isn't his rookie deal expiring soon? I'll admit I'm very ignorant to the financial side of the NFL, but for a young, pro bowl caliber player I wouldn't mind ponying up (i.e. Amari last year).

My issue is, if we added Adams too that's just another young guy we'll have to lock up meaning Byron, LVE, or Smith would then have to walk later I'd think. You can only have so much talent tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Isn't his rookie deal expiring soon? I'll admit I'm very ignorant to the financial side of the NFL, but for a young, pro bowl caliber player I wouldn't mind ponying up (i.e. Amari last year).

My issue is, if we added Adams too that's just another young guy we'll have to lock up meaning Byron, LVE, or Smith would then have to walk later I'd think. You can only have so much talent tbh
    Yeah but the Jets wanted a first and two seconds instead of just one like they got Amari for.

Edited: not multiple firsts
    Last edited by leemajors; 10-30-2019 at 10:56 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

right. Or you could have traded say Zack Martin for Adams since the Jets have had such major problems on the OL especially at guard this year

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That would be ing stupid to trade Martin for Adams.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That would be ing stupid to trade Martin for Adams.
    I know what you guys are thinking, but the other thing y'all have to consider is that, is dedicating such a high % of the salary cap to O-Line such a good idea? Especially at guard where guys are fairly replaceable. Sure Martin is one of the best at his position. But didn't the rushing attack get strangled against the Saints? Considering how much money you have invested into this OL, they should be able to run consistently well against any D-Line in the league, plus hold up better than most teams in pass protection. But they haven't shown that consistency even when healthy (all 5 starters played in the Saints game, and they got butt ed).

Might be better off balancing the team a little better, than just dedicating so much to the QB, WR1, RB1, OL and one DE. Think the Patriots.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Happy Halloween Punkin's!

October 31, 2019 (& Garrett is still our head coach)

Garrett still coach?

.500 here we come!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Jerry is a buffoon for not accepting this trade if it was straight-up with no significant picks involved.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ms-trade-talks

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    so you hit 7K about 16 hours ago. And now you're over 7100.

You might have a problem.

Due to tonights win.....
    Red will now be the coach next season. -Jerra Jones.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dak Prescott 17-4 against the NFC East for his career. Won the last 6 against the NYGs after losing the first two. Cooper also shows up big in the division games as does Zeke.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    so you hit 7K about 16 hours ago. And now you're over 7100.

You might have a problem.
    A Sunday between the months of September and January happened, that's what happened.

Check out my posting average on ST from mid February all the way up to August... it's paltry. At least with this account. With my previous accounts in previous years, that was a different era when I actually cared about the Spurs, pre-Zaza, but that's gone by the wayside since.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    A Sunday between the months of September and January happened, that's what happened.

Check out my posting average on ST from mid February all the way up to August... it's paltry. At least with this account. With my previous accounts in previous years, that was a different era when I actually cared about the Spurs, pre-Zaza, but that's gone by the wayside since.
    You're like Trump and his Twitter account.

Thread Information