My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Sun, Jan 13, 2019 Venue TV

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors -5.5 @ Dallas

Have the Warriors and WarriorRef fallen that much or are the Luka Mavs that good at home?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf the Rockets having an 8 point halftime lead become a 7 point loss to Orlando.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are losing to the cavs in the 4th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are losing to the cavs in the 4th
    Lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lkers

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ing disgrace

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the idiots will talk about how Lebron didn't make the playoffs if he misses many more games.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Yeah, something needs to happen within the Lakers organisation. Could be a coaching change, could be a trade, but someone or something needs to be done. How you gon' lose to us? We're by far the worst defensive team in the entire league, and they couldn't crack 100 points. , they couldn't even crack 40% shooting. That is A level pathetic. Went from the 4 seed to tying with the Jazz and Kings in a matter of days.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lakers rank 23rd in offensive efficiency right now and 8th in defensive efficiency...

Last years Cavs were like Top 5 in offense but 29th in defense.

...it's still just Lebron and a bunch of mediocre/bad players though.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Harden 1/17 from 3 tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are just a bad team. Ingram, Ball, Kuzma can't carry a team at this point and the rest is garbage. I still don't get why Magic loaded up with these crappy one-year vets like Michael ing Beasley. As for their young 'stars', you really want them to be able to lead a good team past one of the worst teams in the league right now but they can't.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, something needs to happen within the Lakers organisation. Could be a coaching change, could be a trade, but someone or something needs to be done. How you gon' lose to us? We're by far the worst defensive team in the entire league, and they couldn't crack 100 points. , they couldn't even crack 40% shooting. That is A level pathetic. Went from the 4 seed to tying with the Jazz and Kings in a matter of days.
    Let's speak real...
    No the Lakers aren't very good...
    But still should not lose @ Staples to Cavs
    We can blame Luke and Magic but this is on the players including LeBron
    a lot of the team went to Rams\Cowboys and I'm preety sure most to an after party too..
    I don't care if my young Lakers enjoy life but bron should know these cats aren't built like him they can't party night before and produce at a high level

Enjoy life until ist s up your day job, then we have issues

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine on losing out on PG and Kawhi because you want to hold onto losers like Ingram, Lonzo, Kuzma, Hart.......

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Imagine on losing out on PG and Kawhi because you want to hold onto losers like Ingram, Lonzo, Kuzma, Hart.......
    your post makes no sense and is in fact, imaginary.
    We offered the farm for Kawhi Y'all said " No!!" ...
    PG says we should have traded for him but he STILL could have signed not gonna cry over someone that choose Westbrook (who I like still, but its getting less) over Bron.

Now if you wanna lol at us taking these cats over Mitc , Tatum Jaylen Brown etc.
    Ill laugh with you because last night I was disgusted, so immature, this team is.
    You can be young and make young mistakes but still be mature. This team is not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your post makes no sense and is in fact, imaginary.
    We offered the farm for Kawhi Y'all said " No!!" ...
    PG says we should have traded for him but he STILL could have signed not gonna cry over someone that choose Westbrook (who I like still, but its getting less) over Bron.

Now if you wanna lol at us taking these cats over Mitc , Tatum Jaylen Brown etc.
    Ill laugh with you because last night I was disgusted, so immature, this team is.
    You can be young and make young mistakes but still be mature. This team is not.
    Killa, let me just laugh at both my nig.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think a lot of ST assumes the Flake Show did not offer these players.
    Entirely possible they did and Spurs declined.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think a lot of ST assumes the Flake Show did not offer these players.
    Entirely possible they did and Spurs declined.
    my sources said Spurs made offer so high we never got far and they did not want Uncle dennis to win ...

Honestly its only reason i think Lakers have a shot at Kawhi is spite ... if someone traded me out of teh country to teh cold i would go where they tried to block me from but hat's just me ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean knowing how Magic & Pelinka have been doing business and imagining the high they were on after signing Bron, I have close to zero doubt their best offer for Kawhi was probably some deal featuring Josh Hart

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Always knew the Lakers "young core" was trash. at all the dumb ass Lakers fans that believed in them

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Also, LeBron's such a got for joining the Lakers. I mean the fan base on him for his entire career and he still joins them. Hope he misses the playoffs and never makes another finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frauden with one of the worst 3-point shooting nights in NBA history

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Frauden with one of the worst 3-point shooting nights in NBA history
    still got his 30 plus ...

That type of display is why its hard to take Rox seriously in playoffs they are stubborn if teh 3's arent falling they will still jack up shots.

Imagine TMac in his prime with that kind of greenlight. Not saying TMAc didnt get shots up but with this type of soft ref calls and being able to shoot that many 3's ...TMAc may not be able to do exactly what harden is doing (gotta give Harden credit you have to be in great condition to shoot that much) but I bet he comes close and never goes 1 for 17 from 3 ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly I’d love to make fun of the lakers but the scary good young core looks determined

https://bleacherreport.com/post/nba/...c-1b084aaa9957

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention the gm

Thread Information