Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, but I can't find a Finals game in which he's not getting one ghost foul and one after another. That's handicapping; that's not glory. This isn't meant to be a total slight against Jordan; he's probably worthy of being in whomever's Top Five or Ten or what have you. But I can't take that six for six, back-to-back three-peat sh** seriously. The tapes don't lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic was just as bad tbh. I'm still looking for that game 6 foul on Lambier. Can't seem to find it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The ONLY le team with an asterisk: whoever won in 1999 tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, but I can't find a Finals game in which he's not getting one ghost foul and one after another. That's handicapping; that's not glory. This isn't meant to be a total slight against Jordan; he's probably worthy of being in whomever's Top Five or Ten or what have you. But I can't take that six for six, back-to-back three-peat sh** seriously. The tapes don't lie.
    Sonics series, couple games were a joke.
    Besides Jordan, media wanted Flamer Rodman and his antics to be on display.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were selling your , bro.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sonics series, couple games were a joke.
    Besides Jordan, media wanted Flamer Rodman and his antics to be on display.
    Tons of made-up fouls in the PHX series and the two UTH series. I'd have to go back and check on the POR series. The LAL series the Bulls legit won; but then again the league rigged it for that weak-ass team to be there so that they could have Magic-Michael marketing. Portland or whoever would've game them a series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what an enraging take you have there, im really going to get very upset about this. may keep me up all night

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what an enraging take you have there, im really going to get very upset about this. may keep me up all night
    rack it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After that bull Pau Gasol trade, the Lakers' last championships.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tons of made-up fouls in the PHX series and the two UTH series. I'd have to go back and check on the POR series. The LAL series the Bulls legit won; but then again the league rigged it for that weak-ass team to be there so that they could have Magic-Michael marketing. Portland or whoever would've game them a series.
    Just watch highlights of MJ vs Drexler before Stern changed the rules for Jordan

Then watch highlights of the 92 Finals

Holy it was so obvious

The 55 pt game in 93... all those BS and 1’s

Etc etc etc

But it wasn’t just the Finals it was also playoff games vs NY too

Just look up « Michael Jordan, untouchable « on YT, it’s a 2 part video....
    You’ll see what I’m talking about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s why I hated Jordan so much when he was playing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    After that bull Pau Gasol trade, the Lakers' last championships.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They were selling your , bro.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan literally ended his run with a free shot courtesy of the refs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan literally ended his run with a free shot courtesy of the refs.

OMG!!!! Jordan was ahead of his time. That slight push off is so Todays NBA!! I see that every other play now. Great shot by Jordan.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just watch highlights of MJ vs Drexler before Stern changed the rules for Jordan

Then watch highlights of the 92 Finals

Holy it was so obvious

The 55 pt game in 93... all those BS and 1’s

Etc etc etc

But it wasn’t just the Finals it was also playoff games vs NY too

Just look up « Michael Jordan, untouchable « on YT, it’s a 2 part video....
    You’ll see what I’m talking about
    yall stil buying his .

the concordes rerelease sold outlast month in less than 30 mins ... almost 20 years later ...

You can buy them on ebay for twice the almost $200 retail ...
    Still GOAT.
    Sure he got some generous calls, all stars do... have you been watching Harden?
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 01-22-2019 at 01:07 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    les that need asterisks

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Basketball refs usually reward the aggressor. I remember fans being outraged when Duke (with inferior athletic players) would successfully draw offensive fouls. Bad for the product.

Watching that clip, damn the NBA was a great watch back then.

> I just googled 1999 Jazz. Eliminated in the 2nd Round to Blazers on a Game 6 Karl Malone 3 for 16 shooting night. Whoa how often did that occur.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A team with SIX white American players in its rotation reaching the Finals in one year, let alone 2 can't be real life, tbh..this isn't hockey

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    A team with SIX white American players in its rotation reaching the Finals in one year, let alone 2 can't be real life, tbh..this isn't hockey
    Isn't majority of the Patriots offense White?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't majority of the Patriots offense White?
    What does that have to do with basketball?

White Americans do well in football at QB, o-line, kicker, punter and TE..basketball isn't for them, Europeans took their spots..I don't know how you guys watched back then without players like Dirk, Ginobili, Luka, Jokic, Giannis, etc..

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    What does that have to do with basketball?

White Americans do well in football at QB, o-line, kicker, punter and TE..basketball isn't for them, Europeans took their spots..I don't know how you guys watched back then without players like Dirk, Ginobili, Luka, Jokic, Giannis, etc..
    White Americans are too focused on copying the black player instead of playing to their strengths. It's a basketball court not a race track - change of tempo is just as effective as sprinting down the court.

But ultimately it is the Euro vision thats missing. Alot of European sports involve angles - soccer, handball, hockey. Our sports aren't just one directional movement like football or baseball.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White Americans are too focused on copying the black player instead of playing to their strengths. It's a basketball court not a race track - change of tempo is just as effective as sprinting down the court.

But ultimately it is the Euro vision thats missing. Alot of European sports involve angles - soccer, handball, hockey. Our sports aren't just one directional movement like football or baseball.
    This is true, I've argued the same here many times..Europeans aren't more physically gifted than white American players, but they're taught basketball in a way that emphasizes their skills and lessens any disadvantages in athleticism..

I can't remember the last white American player who had an unorthodox, shifty game that utilized change of speeds like Manu or Doncic or even Goran Dragic..

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic was just as bad tbh. I'm still looking for that game 6 foul on Lambier. Can't seem to find it.
    I thought that infamous ticky tack call on Laimbeer against Abdul-Jabbar was near the end of Game 7. That was so chicken when they were trying to shoot a quick three to cut the lead to one or two points and the fans at The Forum rushed the floor and got in the way of the end of the game with no call. Though it wasn't as chicken as when those same Laker fans rushed the floor for Jordan three years later when MJ took the AIDS & Co out in five in the Lakers building.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're gonna put an asterisk on Jordan's les, then you need to put an asterisk on every le since 2005, since hand-checking was outlawed at that time.

Jordan got the same ticky tack calls that every perimeter Superstar gets nowadays. If anything, guys were still riding him to the basket.

Refereeing now has just gotten out of hand. Refs have no idea what a blocking foul is anymore, and they constantly reward wreckless drives/moves where the offensive player clearly initiated the contact. It's almost impossible to play defense now, which is why you have relatively scrubby chuckers like Deangelo Russel routinely scoring over 30 points

Thread Information