Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think he’s overrated. Dude just fouls to much. Which limits his productivity of course.
    In my mind I say he’s overrated because when he began his career a lot of the pundits were praising him every step of the way. I remember hearing the guy was a guard before a growth spurt so he can shoot from three and can handle the ball like a guard. That kinda comments and hype really annoys me so I wait and see how they pan out. He’s not done but I don’t think he’ll meet expectations. Just another high scorer on a bad team.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In my mind I say he’s overrated because when he began his career a lot of the pundits were praising him every step of the way. I remember hearing the guy was a guard before a growth spurt so he can shoot from three and can handle the ball like a guard. That kinda comments and hype really annoys me so I wait and see how they pan out. He’s not done but I don’t think he’ll meet expectations. Just another high scorer on a bad team.
    I didn’t know that about him. I guess you have a point when you say just another high scorer on a bad team.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The last 2 wins have been seriously gutsy wins. Showing some for ude this spurs team.

The wolves are still a talented mess. Incessant whining lead by KAT. There wasnt one call he didnt complain about. The refs by the second half were not buying into his act. Laughing on the bench getting caught on cemara soon after foul trouble didnt help your cause.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KAT is badly overrated. Just a nothing player, empty stats, impacts maybe every third game. He's another Anthony Davis. All these John Calipari players, few of them ever learn how to play actual winning basketball. They just skate around looking mystified.
    So how is LMA any different??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how is LMA any different??
    Aldridge has had success in the playoffs leading his own teams? Is this a serious question?

Thread Information