Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR 3 assist, 6 turnovers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it. Our Game 7 was the Ka game and if we beat that piece of again at Toronto, it will be a successful season, tbh. Can't wait til the offseason...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ur 3 options were belly,mills and forbes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the inbound play, it was those brain-dead 4pt plays that killed the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what I hate most about the team, albeit there's a lot.
    Yep and when you have guys like Tim and Manu who are hard on themselves after a bad performance or loss. But nope we gotta pamper LMA and give him his mandatory touches to please him and have to make sure we don't make Derozan's fragile mentality get down when he doesn't get calls his way. "it's just basketball"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to say this because I’ve been saying this all season. Rudy Gay can score but he has a HORRIBLE basketball IQ and makes the worse decisions. It wasn’t all on him of course but a lot of his decisions caused the Sixers to stay in the game..

Note: this is not about the inbound pass
    yeah gay was awful the last 2 minutes of the game

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    after tonight game dont watch again match... how can lost this game with 8 points + 2 minute to left... i dont can understand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another 0 point game from Cunningham and 0 defensive impact...
    Cun was fine, especially in a game without Bertans and with Gay in early foul trouble. If he were starting or playing big minutes, I could understand the scorn, but dude came in when the team had a positive stretch and didn't do anything wrong.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beli got held but DeMar shouldve been in the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    welp, thats to bad. We are a borderline playoff team and need to win games like this if we plan on making it.
    this team, tbh. They already have that ty approach to some games that they should win but give away because they have this false belief they are still in the Duncan era and can coast through games like in the past. Too many losers on this team. Might as well just wait until next season when DJ comes back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe DeRozan wasn't in the game because he head was shot due to getting blocked.

Again, biggest loss about this game is such a fine defensive performance by LMA being wasted. Best big-man defense I've seen since Splitter on Dirk in 2014.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cun was fine, especially in a game without Bertans and with Gay in early foul trouble. If he were starting or playing big minutes, I could understand the scorn, but dude came in when the team had a positive stretch and didn't do anything wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    58% FG and 48% from three and that’s a loss. Wow, that one hurts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derozan was the kind of player the Spurs used to own back in the Big 3 days. Physically talented but mentally weak.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe DeRozan wasn't in the game because he head was shot due to getting blocked.

Again, biggest loss about this game is such a fine defensive performance by LMA being wasted. Best big-man defense I've seen since Splitter on Dirk in 2014.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LIke Dwight Howard

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the Post Game Show, they were questioning as to why DD10 wasn't on the floor. Spurs were going for the win with a 3 pointer which is something DD10 doesn't do, DUH!

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh. can't really be mad at a bunch of losers. This team could up a 20pt lead in 2 minutes and it wouldn't surprise me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tbh who gives a ? No one's gonna remember. The only thing they'll remember is that the Spurs choked like huge es.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even Pop and the Spurs "elite" system can take the mental midget out of DeRozan. We're in store for some epic playoff failures from him if the team is lucky to get there.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derozan did get absolutely clobbered on that shot though. And beli was clearly fouled and the last 3 he hit. Massive choke but these trash refs
    yeah the refs were OK almost all of the game considering it's in Philly ... but those last 2 or 3 minutes got my goat. (Spur choked though naturally)

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's more upsetting that D White was on the bench for that last possession.
    Dude just seems invisible out there (offensively) for most of the game, but I don't necessarily blame him for it. He should definitely be able to call his own number more often, but I doubt our 'stars' and Pop would allow that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patience has worked before with the spurs but not this team, they gotta shake things up. Desperately need a defensive wing, Jakob can’t defend the post for , mills doing more harm then good, 2 rookies on the team that won’t get a chance this year, and Dante and Quincy just doing absolutely nothing positive for the team

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs "system" is so flawed. It's basically tailored to give up leads. There is literally no rhythm or flow down the stretch because they try too hard to play within their same system in the last 2-3 minutes of the game as they do the first 45-46 minutes. I can't quite explain it but they try to play too methodical, and when they do that they play very slow and almost try to play too careful, and it makes them very predictable. Add the fact that teams typically toughen up on defense in the last few minutes of games, and it is just a recipe for disasters. I think this is the reason for bad shots and obviously turnovers.

Does anyone else realize what I mean?
    imho to "close out" games they tend to go ISO on offense as opposed to their prettier ball movement oriented offense. that could mostly be because they're trying to emphasize running the offense through LMA and DDR their best players.
    used to work with Kawhi and Duncan back in the bad and good old days respectively

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even Pop and the Spurs "elite" system can take the mental midget out of DeRozan. We're in store for some epic playoff failures from him if the team is lucky to get there.
    Frustrating loss but DeMar has hit some major clutch shots this year.

Thread Information