Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as well, comical coming from a feminist as yourself who takes the time to play pretend, sign up on another forum, and pretend some more, then come back here yrs later and still play pretend but i'm somehow the mental case. lmao! you're a ing loon and you trying to put that label on me isn't going to work.
    Why are you always so angry?

You're very open about your personal life on this forum and you always post very angrily..it makes me believe that you don't have anybody to talk to irl and it's a genuine concern of mine..I don't want you to go out and kill a crowd of people one day .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you always so angry?
    why are you always such a weak male?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all the weak males come flocking to a thread i made because they're so hard up for their little balls to finally drop. it's good to see who all the beta es are by making a thread for them all to congregate in. look around; yall are all just jacking each other off.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Koriwhat guy is our whipping boy for that. He's easily roused into a fevered, high pitched (I can imagine) meltdown anytime we mention his calf tats and the fact that he's a secretary who didn't graduate high school.

It's not that we hate him, we don't actually. We love the guy. He's the class re we all gather around and chant "calf tat calf tat calf tat" and he gets flustered and falls down sobbing. We feel better for a quick moment and move on to gang up on other targets

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this thread turned out to be great. it's a who's who of all the sissiest of men ever who think by talking to me that they're actually anything other than the weak s that they are. ahahaha yall dudes are sad tbh. so ing sad! i feel for yall somewhat but not that much tbh; yall are weak just like my brother is and that's very sad indeed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get who the OP was but who was HH?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    koriwhat are spurstalk trolls all nerds and closet gots? #sttruth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately nothing we say here will make a difference to this scratcher asshole. And no matter how bad of an artist he is and how dangerous his practices are, there will be enough losers willing to give him $50 for a ty tattoo and keep him going. And these same losers will also tell him how great of an artist he is because they won't know any better and would rather drop pennies for a ty tattoo and a possible infection than pay for good work in a professional environment. It sucks but I think it's reality, he really doesn't give a what we think and will probably be tattooing losers for quite a while

Giving losers mannly tattoos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another favorite

holy sh*t,worse than I thought,

I'll tell you this young one, if I caught you tattooing folk around my neighborhood you would get those hands hammered.........stop f*cking people up, you cant tattoo for and you have little chance of ever being even a mediocre artist.
    You don't respect the history of this art form, you don't respect the craft in its current state,you don't respect real artists, you don't respect your clients and you do not deserve an apprenticeship

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    this got being so butthurt at HH that he edited all of this posts in the thread a year later

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this got being so butthurt at HH that he edited all of this posts in the thread a year later
    But, hes not mad and he doesn't give a !!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, hes not mad and he doesn't give a !!
    and you're not the hardass you claim to be... that's the only truth here atm. you coming anywhere near my shop is laughable but you keeping up the lie is the cherry on top.

all the trolls showed up in this one thread and all are sucking each other off over stupid at that. clinging to a ing msgboard idgaf about and have been in and out of shops since while now owning my own. yall do realize when harlemHO trolled he was trolling a dude who was like 3months in out of the house with no direction whatsoever... yall realize that, right? with that said, yall realize i'm licensed, i run a shop, and everything yall have claimed means nothing at all.

yall are living in 2010!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That giant paragraph I’m not going to read totally shows me how not mad you are.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and you're not the hardass you claim to be... that's the only truth here atm. you coming anywhere near my shop is laughable but you keeping up the lie is the cherry on top.

all the trolls showed up in this one thread and all are sucking each other off over stupid at that. clinging to a ing msgboard idgaf about and have been in and out of shops since while now owning my own. yall do realize when harlemHO trolled he was trolling a dude who was like 3months in out of the house with no direction whatsoever... yall realize that, right? with that said, yall realize i'm licensed, i run a shop, and everything yall have claimed means nothing at all.

yall are living in 2010!
    Where's your shop?

I'll be in SA in March, I'd love to stop by..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That giant paragraph I’m not going to read totally shows me how not mad you are.
    you don't have to read a damn thing tbh. i don't got time for gots like you anymore so off .

Where's your shop?

I'll be in SA in March, I'd love to stop by..
    you're not intimidating at all got. off .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I think the drawing is pretty good but not to sell.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , I almost feel bad for OP. This guy has sucked at everything in life. Maybe we should stop bullying him before he offs himself tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , I almost feel bad for OP. This guy has sucked at everything in life. Maybe we should stop bullying him before he offs himself tbh.
    yeah, and based on his posting rhetoric, he's definitely the type that will want to take out others with him, most likely members of a mosque, sadly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, and based on his posting rhetoric, he's definitely the type that will want to take out others with him, most likely members of a mosque, sadly
    yall are the trolls with no life not me and yalls post count confirms that. i talk with you s daily and i am nowhere near the number yall agoraphobics are at. i'd be more worried about you two doing such bs to others.

as well, i would never off myself because a bunch of fruity bas s here think they're cool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yall are the trolls with no life not me and yalls post count confirms that. i talk with you s daily and i am nowhere near the number yall agoraphobics are at. i'd be more worried about you two doing such bs to others.

as well, i would never off myself because a bunch of fruity bas s here think they're cool.
    You don't have to worry about Philo going postal. He'd take issue with the gun, then with the racial makeup of the crowd of innocents, then he'd find some inconsistencies in the pleas for mercy...

Sniping though...

Thread Information