San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're not real voters

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're not real voters

No I mean they all claim they're pacifists. AKA they're soft frenchies.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans do not support a public option.
    Nor do they support medicare for all. I don't know what point you think you're making there.

I'd probably take medicare for all over the public option just to try and keep the govt. more responsible for how they handle the poor; but either one will create great inefficiencies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it clearly is their problem if the legislation they want can't get passed or will get crushed eventually.

I think Bernie knows that. I think he is mostly running on it like Trump’s “build the wall”. I think Bernie knows that it won’t pass without some kind of alternations done. At least right now anyway.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I mean they all claim they're pacifists. AKA they're soft frenchies.
    So you're mad that Bernie's not a neocon?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let us all pray that Bernie can pull this out!
    I wouldn't expect much logic from those ragesocks.
    Humorless Chump looking out for his cuckstie. Par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nor do they support medicare for all. I don't know what point you think you're making there.
    My point is very simple. I may be on the republican side against "Medicare for All", but I'm not on their side with regard to the "Public Option".

I'd probably take medicare for all over the public option just to try and keep the govt. more responsible for how they handle the poor; but either one will create great inefficiencies.
    Well good luck because it's not going to happen. Frankly, I don't want it to because I'm satisfied with my private healthcare. We already have Medicaid for the poor.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're mad that Bernie's not a neocon?
    No idiot, I'm making fun of the one supporter.

It's amazing how many posts I have to make to make things clear to you. How are you this bad?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No idiot, I'm making fun of the one supporter.

It's amazing how many posts I have to make to make things clear to you. How are you this bad?
    Tranny humor.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My point is very simple. I may be on the republican side against "Medicare for All", but I'm not on their side with regard to the "Public Option".

Well good luck because it's not going to happen. Frankly, I don't want it to because I'm satisfied with my private healthcare. We already have Medicaid for the poor.
    You're satisfied and think the govt. will f*ck sh** up. There's a real ringing endorsement for the public option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're satisfied and think the govt. will f*ck sh** up. There's a real ringing endorsement for the public option.
    Yeah, I'm barely for the public option to be honest. But where the public option differs is that it creates compe ion for private healthcare insurance providers in a way they don't currently have. That will hopefully drive down prices for private insurance and force the government itself to deliver a compe ive more efficient service.... at least in theory.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm barely for the public option to be honest. But where the public option differs is that it creates compe ion for private healthcare insurance providers in a way they don't currently have. That will hopefully drive down prices for private insurance and force the government itself to deliver a compe ive more efficient service.... at least in theory.
    Govt. involvement is the underlying quotient to f*cking sh** up. Medicare never made healthcare cheap for seniors. Legislating healthcare plans only hurt workers. In theory, there already should be plenty of healthcare compe ion, but govt. has hindered that, too.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie's Latino outreach guy is a convicted felon.

A decade later, Rocha left the union to start his firm. His career survived a potentially fatal setback in 2013 when he pleaded guilty to one felony count of embezzling from the union during his tenure as political director. He was sentenced to two years’ probation and fined $2,000 after paying about $12,000 in res ution. Rocha describes the case as a partisan prosecution but also admits he “totally messed up” his expense reports, and he’s well aware the issue could have made him a liability for a presidential candidate.
    “I am a convicted felon,” Rocha said. “And when you work in politics, that's not cool.”
    https://news.yahoo.com/latinos-sande...015922411.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp suddenly doesn't believe in second chances.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Govt. involvement is the underlying quotient to f*cking sh** up. Medicare never made healthcare cheap for seniors. Legislating healthcare plans only hurt workers. In theory, there already should be plenty of healthcare compe ion, but govt. has hindered that, too.
    There are many many issues not just the government. It might surprise you to know that military people with healthcare provided via the VA healthcare system are among the most satisfied despite all the bad press.

I was too lazy to search for a newer poll, but do you see anything in common with the top three plans below?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are many many issues not just the government. It might surprise you to know that military people with healthcare provided via the VA healthcare system are among the most satisfied despite all the bad press.

I was too lazy to search for a newer poll, but do you see anything in common with the top three plans here:

Not surprised at all.

1. Gallup compromised.
    2. Press likes targets one way or another.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp suddenly doesn't believe in second chances.
    Even Hildabeast turned this guy down.

I believe in second chances; but presidential campaigns isn't the place for them. Or do you want to see Paul Manfort back in the mix, tranny?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Hildabeast turned this guy down.

I believe in second chances; but presidential campaigns isn't the place for them. Or do you want to see Paul Manfort back in the mix, tranny?
    Manafort didn't pay what he owed. He stole and kept it.

This guy paid what he took so it's a wash.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't say that, but they are living in dream land if they think they're going to get "medicare for all". The support is NOT there in the congress and even if it did get through the makeup of the congress would change at some point and republicans would kill it or burn it beyond recognition.
    Congress is always more conservative, constipated than the public.

eg, most Repug supporters are OK with abortion and same sex marriage,

a majority of Americans favor decriminalization of marijuana, etc, etc

Want Americans want isn't what they get.

Americans get whatever the oligarchy gives them for profit, tiest possible product for highest possible, predatory, extractive price.

The oligarchy OWNS Congress and much of the judiciary, eg the SCOTUS 5 s.

There's no harm in Americans voting to escape from for-profit healthcare, since I think most Americans know they are ed and un able, they know the oligarchy decides, not them.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manafort didn't pay what he owed. He stole and kept it.

This guy paid what he took so it's a wash.
    Presidential campaigns isn't the place for low-character guys.

BTW, this felon apparently pushed illegal aliens to vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernieland

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did derp just his ragesock?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did derp just his ragesock?
    Do you think bernie can pull it out, neutered Chump?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get some

Thread Information