Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is Jerry West running the Pelicans or something?
    Nope, but they owe us!
    #BasketballReasons

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, but they owe us!
    #BasketballReasons
    They owe you for the league not letting Stern gift CP3 to you guys in exchange for a bunch of lousy contracts?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Notorious LeNutt Hugger chimes in with the goods:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They owe you for the league not letting Stern gift CP3 to you guys in exchange for a bunch of lousy contracts?
    Yep

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If AD tries to hold out I don't think it will end well for him. Eventually when a superstar pulls this move with more than one year left on the contract, their team will get fed up and say " you, report now or your free agency gets pushed back a year". The Spurs had a lot to lose by doing this so they didn't, but the Pelicans?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So because of klutch sports the Pelicans will be falling all over themselves to take crap in exchange from the Lakers. Just like the Spurs were last summer.
    because kawhi is represented by uncle dennis, unlike davis who signed with lebron’s agency months before he’s eligible for a supermax contract.

need more help there?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If we trade for AD, I'd be down with bringing in Melo. #Firepower vs the Dubs off the bench will be needed.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    If AD tries to hold out I don't think it will end well for him. Eventually when a superstar pulls this move with more than one year left on the contract, their team will get fed up and say " you, report now or your free agency gets pushed back a year". The Spurs had a lot to lose by doing this so they didn't, but the Pelicans?

this scenario is just jerk off material for disgruntled fans. it will never happen in a league because you'd then get blackballed by every agent out there who'd never want to send a client there ever again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because kawhi is represented by uncle dennis, unlike davis who signed with lebron’s agency months before he’s eligible for a supermax contract.

need more help there?
    Yes, I do need more help in seeing how any of this matters to the Pelicans who are concerned with getting talent back, not accommodating the player leaving anyways.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Spurs can get away with that . Not the Pels.

Spurs organization

Pelicans organization.

Not exactly the same thing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're playing checkers again. Cap relief is real. We have several expiring contracts as well as cheap rookie deals that Demps could use in a rebuild. Did the Pau trade teach you farmers anything?
    cap relief is not real if you’re the new orleans hornets.

best you can do is overpay a guy like julius randle. no marquee player thinks of the pelicans in free agency

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yes, I do need more help in seeing how any of this matters to the Pelicans who are concerned with getting talent back, not accommodating the player leaving anyways.
    just sit tight, relax and watch it all unfold.

good lord, this has been a collusion since day one, crystal in clear. if you can’t see AD, Lebron and Rich Paul are schemin, then you’re hopeless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    « Davis wants to go to a contender »

You think?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just sit tight, relax and watch it all unfold.

good lord, this has been a collusion since day one, crystal in clear. if you can’t see AD, Lebron and Rich Paul are schemin, then. you’re hopeless
    Of course they have been scheming to get him to LA since AD signed with Rich Paul, but that doesn't mean New Orleans isn't going to try to get the best deal possible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You laker fans sure are a delusional bunch. First PG, then Kawhi, and now AD?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course they have been scheming to get him to LA since AD signed with Rich Paul, but that doesn't mean New Orleans isn't going to try to get the best deal possible.
    any team is free to make an offer. his agent is doing all the legwork behind closed doors, telling em, nah B, AD aint stayin in your ty franchise. this kid needs a bigger stage, i got him hoppin to los angeles to play with Bronny.

rich paul already said they wavin that trade kicker if he’s dealt to los angeles.

ya think danny ainge is gonna convince AD to play in boston with marcus smart, MAGA howard and aaron baynes?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My boy Rubbertoe ( LkrFan ) opening up his taco stand outside the Lakers training facility as we speak to seal the deal with AD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My boy Rubbertoe ( LkrFan ) opening up his taco stand outside the Lakers training facility as we speak to seal the deal with AD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    any team is free to make an offer. his agent is doing all the legwork behind closed doors, telling em, nah B, AD aint stayin in your ty franchise. this kid needs a bigger stage, i got him hoppin to los angeles to play with Bronny.

rich paul already said they wavin that trade kicker if he’s dealt to los angeles.

ya think danny ainge is gonna convince AD to play in boston with marcus smart, MAGA howard and aaron baynes?
    I do think teams will take the chance that LA isn't as appealing a destination with 36 year old LeBron as it currently is with 34 year old LeBron, so will make New Orleans better offers than the Lakers can.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They still have a great shot at Kawhi. No way he's staying in Canada.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They still have a great shot at Kawhi. No way he's staying in Canada.
    He'll be a Clipper imo

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lets say davis goes to the lakers before the trade deadline. do they still have $ to offer leonard during the offseason? i dont know the numbers.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    AD can perhaps turn the Lakers into a 50 win 2nd round exit team tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeBron James

Thread Information