Post Count

killed what little leverage boston had

kyrie doin klutch/bron a solid
    - don't tell DPG21920

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s gonna be sad when he doesn’t come.

hate to see the homie Armando always getting his hopes up and then nothing coming of it tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That doesn’t do anything. I think most knew Kyrie was leaving and Ainge seems to want AD still. But no denying Lakers are in the lead big time just like at the tread deadline. Would be a massive blow to the Lakers org if they whiff twice. I would not be surprised to see their locker room explode and Zo/Ingram demand trades.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It’s gonna be sad when he doesn’t come.

hate to see the homie Armando always getting his hopes up and then nothing coming of it tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    meh whats so enticing about the #3 or #4 pick compared to AD? (as large a got as he is turning out to be he's still top 5 talent in)
    todays NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bump. Wanted to give Lkrfan false hope since Davis is meeting with Pelicans management today to go over his future with the team

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope the Pels play Davis 45 mpg and he blows something out. The Lakers can sign his corpse next offseason. Give him the Durant treatment.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    It's done.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    What a haul. Three first rounders as well

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pels already said AD can cry and moan all he wants, but unless they get an exceptional deal for them, he's not getting traded.
    I doubt it. They are in no hurry to trade Davis away. They can just sit and wait to see what teams are willing to offer.
    it doesnt have to happen before the deadline, ill give you that, but he’s LA bound one way or another. so all this posturing is a waste of time.
    Anything can happen in a year, tbh. Just ask Paul George.
    Doesn't matter. Teams will still take the risk and bet on their ability to convince him to stay. Especially if the Pelicans punt on the trade talks until the offseason when the Celtics can get involved. You think Ainge is really going to be worried about Davis leaving his stacked team for the Lakers' garbage team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers sure gave up a tremendous amount to try and appease LeBron At 35 years of age. I don’t know?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get what's so funny about my posts, all I said was right: Pels waited and got all they wanted, tbh. A 4th overall pick, two former 2nd overall picks and a bunch of future picks. That's one of the biggest returns in the history of the league. The are you laughing at?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    & if it doesn't work out in the first fortnight they'll toss the towel & mope the remaining 5 months. James is just like Magic/without the AIDs. Magic is just like James/with the AIDs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers sure gave up a tremendous amount to try and appease LeBron At 35 years of age. I don’t know?
    It's not to appease Lebron it's to win. As a bonus they added a guy who will likely have a HOF career and who just turned 26.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not to appease Lebron it's to win. As a bonus they added a guy who will likely have a HOF career and who just turned 26.
    7 years in the league and only made the playoffs 2 times. Making the playoffs is easy in todays game. Something is seriously missing from that dude's makeup.. A lot of players put up numbers in the league, and lost a ton of games. Lebron is 35 coming off injury. Tons of question marks..

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get what's so funny about my posts, all I said was right: Pels waited and got all they wanted, tbh. A 4th overall pick, two former 2nd overall picks and a bunch of future picks. That's one of the biggest returns in the history of the league. The are you laughing at?
    Now they can sign Derrick Williams and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist too and have four ty former 2nd overall picks. Maybe give Thabeet a call too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now they can sign Derrick Williams and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist too and have four ty former 2nd overall picks. Maybe give Thabeet a call too?
    darko would be a good mentor for wagner tbh

Thread Information