Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Brady adding to his GOAT got legacy:

Tom Brady's message to people thinking Patriots get refs advantage

https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/tom-brady-patriots-get-an-officiating-advantage

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Brady actually looks better this year than he did last year, his stats are just worse because of a dog offensive line, no tight end to throw to and crappy receivers. I don’t see him missing wide open receivers like he did a year ago, I see him hitting Meyers/Harry/Sanu on the hands and then them dropping the pass.
    Edelman’s drops are getting out of control too, dude looks like Welker out there.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Brady’s unwillingness to take a hit is the real issue. He’s rushing almost every throw to avoid contact, and oftentimes receivers aren’t ready for the ball, just barely getting out of their breaks, etc. I know he’s trying to conserve his health to make a playoff run, but right now that’s killing drives. Five years ago Brady would just take the hits and deliver a better timed ball.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Edelman’s drops are getting out of control too, dude looks like Welker out there.
    His drops yesterday were largely rain related imo.

Meyers is the one who seems to be really good at getting open but it’s basically a coin flip as to whether or not he’ll catch a pass thrown in his direction.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    tbh I thought Brady looked pretty good on Sunday despite the low score. Receivers on both teams were dropping passes left and right due to the conditions, especially if the defender laid any kind of hit on them. He threw a handful of dimes on third down to keep drives going, especially that 3rd and 20 to Edelman. that was a thing of beauty imo

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    His drops yesterday were largely rain related imo.

Meyers is the one who seems to be really good at getting open but it’s basically a coin flip as to whether or not he’ll catch a pass thrown in his direction.
    Edelman’s been dropping passes all year, he leads the league in drop. But come playoff time he’ll be fine.

Thread Information