Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    a lot of guys have good heigh and speed, that doesnt made you a bona fide #1 receiver. look at brice butler.

inman has never produced anything resembling #1 numbers
    He has like a 20% chance at making the roster , I have no idea why MM thinks he’a going to be some big piece this year.

Cowboys / Clippers Fan Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    so take the best season he ever had in a perfect situation where the #1 receiver was out for the year, thrusting him into a starting role, and the team's defense was poor, forcing them to go very pass heavy, he put up 800 yards and 4 TD's while playing with a pro bowl QB. and you think he's a bona fide #1 who you have pegged for 1k yards and 12+ TD's
    If he makes the team, yes. One weakness about the Pats is they tend to cut good receivers who sometimes go other places and do well. But I think with a good system in place he can get those numbers. The issue for him is always snap count, whenever he gets snaps he gets open and produces.

2019 Goals:

-$125,000 or Greater W2 Income <---- Completed!!! Can I get a hell yeah?!?
    -Move out of Texas
    -Gain at least 10 pounds of muscle and weigh >135 <---- 132 pounds as of Aug. 2019
    -Find a new serious girl
    -Don't die

#LifeLongLibertarian
    #PulloutRockstar

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    If he makes the team, yes. One weakness about the Pats is they tend to cut good receivers who sometimes go other places and do well. But I think with a good system in place he can get those numbers. The issue for him is always snap count, whenever he gets snaps he gets open and produces.
    The fact you’re qualifying it with “if he makes the team” negates everything else you’re saying. If he’s a true #1 receiver then there wouldn’t be a snowballs chance in hell of him getting cut.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The fact you’re qualifying it with “if he makes the team” negates everything else you’re saying. If he’s a true #1 receiver then there wouldn’t be a snowballs chance in hell of him getting cut.
    He's one of those guys who surprises, doing better on the field than practicing or in games that don't count. He's a clutch performer. I remember his game where he and Tyrell Williams tag teamed to make about 20 spectacular catches in the second half and came back from 3 scores down and beat the Falcons in Atlanta, the same year the Falcons ended up making the Super Bowl.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He's one of those guys who surprises, doing better on the field than practicing or in games that don't count. He's a clutch performer. I remember his game where he and Tyrell Williams tag teamed to make about 20 spectacular catches in the second half and came back from 3 scores down and beat the Falcons in Atlanta, the same year the Falcons ended up making the Super Bowl.
    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...1610230atl.htm

He had 3 receptions for 58 yards in that game (24 of those yards came in the 1st half, so only 34 yards in this amazing 2nd half he allegedly had). Tyrell Williams had 7 receptions for 140 yards. I guess you can say he and Tyrell Williams "tag teamed" to make a 2nd half comeback, but I'd hardly call a 3 reception 58 yard game some amazingly clutch performance and evidence that he's a #1 receiver.

As usual, you're making shit up.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...1610230atl.htm

He had 3 receptions for 58 yards in that game (24 of those yards came in the 1st half, so only 34 yards in this amazing 2nd half he allegedly had). Tyrell Williams had 7 receptions for 140 yards. I guess you can say he and Tyrell Williams "tag teamed" to make a 2nd half comeback, but I'd hardly call a 3 reception 58 yard game some amazingly clutch performance and evidence that he's a #1 receiver.

As usual, you're making shit up.
    It's just from personal memory. I believe the Falcons were up like 31-7 or 31-10 and lost in OT. Pretty much a harbinger or foreshadowing type of game for what would end up happening to them at the bitter end of the season.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    same idiot who tried to argue benson mayowa was the second coming of khalil mack now thinks dontrelle inman is going to be a bona fide #1 receiver

because of height/weight

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It's just from personal memory. I believe the Falcons were up like 31-7 or 31-10 and lost in OT. Pretty much a harbinger or foreshadowing type of game for what would end up happening to them at the bitter end of the season.
    They were up by 17 at the very most.

Once again you completely change the subject (in this case, from Inman to the Falcons) once someone calls you out on your bullshit.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    same idiot who tried to argue benson mayowa was the second coming of khalil mack now thinks dontrelle inman is going to be a bona fide #1 receiver

because of height/weight
    And because of all the potential he flashed in a 3 reception, 58 yard performance.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    And because of all the potential he flashed in a 3 reception, 58 yard performance.
    Look, he's my pet cat and he's the best outside receiver on the team. The rookie could be better eventually if he doesn't move to TE, but as of now, it's Inman.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Look, he's my pet cat and he's the best outside receiver on the team. The rookie could be better eventually if he doesn't move to TE, but as of now, it's Inman.
    Great argument.

”Hes my pet cat and is really good because I say so!!”

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Great argument.

”Hes my pet cat and is really good because I say so!!”
    He's been my pet cat since 2016, though. Lobbied for the Cowboys to trade Terrance Williams and get him at one point. Has nothing to do with the Patriots.

Off topic slightly, I think the Pats defense is going to surprise some people this year. DE might be weak still, but DT is loaded, they have 3 quality big LBs plus another big young guy named Bentley who was good before he got hurt last year, and still a top 5 secondary IMO.

Who will win their first 8? Pats

My Niners....9-7 and more 8-8 than 10-6.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 06-17-2019 at 10:39 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Who will win their first 8? Pats

My Niners....9-7 and more 8-8 than 10-6.
    Not sure if the Pats win another 1, much less 2... when BB/B retire that team is going to be bad for a long time, you get that feeling.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's just from personal memory.
    I think we've identified the problem with all your sports takes.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

because of height/weight
    Mayowa was never the second coming of Mack (a 4th overall talent vs a UDFA) but played well early in the 2013 season with Seattle as a rookie filling in for suspended guys, and then again in 2016 with the Cowboys where he had 6 sacks in a mostly backup/situational role. Unfortunately he flamed out in 2017 and is now a journeyman.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Daniels visiting with Cleveland. Makes sense for them. Colts should also be taking a look imo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Daniels visiting with Cleveland. Makes sense for them. Colts should also be taking a look imo.
    Mike Daniels AND Sheldon Richardson... with Vernon and Myles Garrett... wtf dayum, and some people have the talent-less squeelers still winning that division... they forget what happened the last time that dilapidated ass QB played without elite skill players lmao

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i'd be thrilled if we added more of an emphasis on the deep ball this year... checkdown carr aint gonna cut it

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Saints extend Michael Thomas to 5 years 100 million, 20 mil signing bonus and 61 mil guaranteed.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Saints extend Michael Thomas to 5 years 100 million, 20 mil signing bonus and 61 mil guaranteed.
    Crap, crap, craaaaaaaaaap... and Cooper is still a FA after this year

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Julio is salivating.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Julio is salivating.
    but he's 30... $21m/year is reasonable, but only for 3 years and all the guarantees frontloaded.

Tyreek Hill is the fastest player in sports and very young, he's the one that should truly break the bank. Especially when they have to pay the QB 40 million a year long term next year. Saints have an advantage because the QB position should be very cheap after this year.

Thread Information