Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    Post Count
    What always gets me is regardless of who gets what it's always the Pats in the drivers seat.

The bottom line is really that....coach/QB....combo. everybody else pretty much bit players.

Who has the best coach/QB combo, yep...Pats.

When my Niners ruled the game....Walsh/Montana

Way back in the days of the old AAFC....Paul Brown/Otto Graham

Who can forget....Lombardi/Starr

Look at all the weak Coach/QB combo's out there right now.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ty Cardinals land the best free agent ILB out there, yes better than Mosley. But can he stay healthy is the question?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    OBJ to browns

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Hate losing Peppers. That's my guy. Big deals like this always make me queasy.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    i'd love the raiders to take a look at ingram
    Not for the 7 mil/year that he is seeking

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    What the just happened.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    OBJ is overrated

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    The Giants will receive the Browns' first-round pick in 2019 (No. 17 overall), their second third-round pick this year and safety Jabrill Peppers for Beckham, the source said.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    OBJ & Landry reunited. Now sign Mettenberger

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hate losing Peppers. That's my guy. Big deals like this always make me queasy.
    I'm sorry dude. This guy is a diva receiver - think Dez Bryant with lower intelligence. I hope this works out for you though, and am a little relieved to get him out of the division. He's a deep speed threat at the end of the day even with all his "baggage."

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    I'm sorry dude. This guy is a diva receiver - think Dez Bryant with lower intelligence. I hope this works out for you though, and am a little relieved to get him out of the division. He's a deep speed threat at the end of the day even with all his "baggage."
    Most big-time receivers are divas. Even some receivers are divas (Braylon Edwards). It goes with the position. My concern is that Baker is not the type of QB who is going to force-feed one guy. He'll spread it around, and there are a lot of mouths to feed in this offense.

I should be happy that the Browns are going for the gusto, though. For years they've been satisfied w/going 4-12 or 5-11 and hoping they'll be better in 2-3 years. Those days are over.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Holy balls. This is legit. With the Ravens defense getting torn to shreds in FA (and still trotting out a QB who can't throw), Pissburgh losing their 2 players that drive their entire offense, and the Bungles being mired in mediocrity. Absolutely zero excuse for the Browns to not dominate that crappy division for the foreseeable future.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    49ers just WAY overpaid Dee Ford. I don't think he's that great. Playing next to Chris Jones (the "other Aaron Donald") made him look much better than he is.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i think he's the second best receiver in the league after AB, and with Brown already in his 30's, thats probably not for long. OBJ is an absurd talent and put up numbers despite horrendous QB play from Eli last year

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Not for the 7 mil/year that he is seeking
    yeah thats kinda steep.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    Man the Browns were fun to watch last year but this year is going to be something.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Baker Mayfield, Kareem Hunt, Nick Chubb, OBJ, Jarvis Landry, David N'Joku... that's a of a cast

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Most big-time receivers are divas. Even some receivers are divas (Braylon Edwards). It goes with the position. My concern is that Baker is not the type of QB who is going to force-feed one guy. He'll spread it around, and there are a lot of mouths to feed in this offense.

I should be happy that the Browns are going for the gusto, though. For years they've been satisfied w/going 4-12 or 5-11 and hoping they'll be better in 2-3 years. Those days are over.
    Reminds me of Romo and T.O. tbh they made it work, but Baker is still a baby. Those 4-12 and 5-11 seasons I'm all too familiar with ie:Cowboys in the late 90's/early 2000's until we got Bill Parcells and Romo/Witten.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Dee Ford and Nick Bosa..... yes.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    OBJ is a bit of a diva, but he is a scapegoat in that situation and a damn good player. I would be pissed if I was Barkley.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Cleveland is winning that division. Baltimore/Pitt got worse. Bengals don't matter.

if anybody watched giants games last year, you saw how pathetic Eli was and how OBJ had to go above and beyond to even wind up with a 90 yard game. His talent is off the charts. He's not just "very good." He's a truly elite/historic talent imho.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Young team trying to get back in the mix with the Browns, the last thing this team needs is a guy like OBJ, big mistake bringing him in at this stage of things.

The guy is way too much about OBJ, not good for a team where the Browns are at.

, they are already talking about just that on the NFL Network. I do expect problems.
    Last edited by Avant; 03-13-2019 at 02:37 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Thomas to Ravens, from Schefter:

Former Seahawks’ S Earl Thomas intends to sign a four-year, $55 million deal that includes $32 million fully guaranteed at signing with the Baltimore Ravens, league source tells ESPN. Deal includes $22 million in first nine months.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    and also, lmao at razon as if Baker Mayfield isn't just as full of himself posing shirtless with tigers.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Ingram to Ravens too. 3yr 15 mil

Thread Information