My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Glad Jerry stayed away from that cancerous Earl Thomas

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    they didn't stay away, he just wanted more money than they were willing to offer. why is he a cancer?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    they didn't stay away, he just wanted more money than they were willing to offer. why is he a cancer?
    WHAT WAS YOUR REACTION TO DONALD TRUMP SAYING SOME OF THE OFFENSIVE THINGS THAT HE SAID IN LEAKED VIDEO WAS JUST LOCKER ROOM TALK?

I was kind of disappointed that he would say locker room talk. Because I feel like that put us in a negative light. We don’t talk like that in a locker room. Of course we talk about women, but not in that way.
    SO IF YOU HAD TO TELL DONALD TRUMP WHAT YOU TALK ABOUT IN THE LOCKER ROOM, WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?

In our locker room, guys are playing ping pong or talking about what’s going on in their community. If you go on our website, and see when guys are talking to the media, it’s a lot of things. They have more things going on in the world than degrading women like that.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Then Flores goes and signs Eric Rowe not a huge contract, but any size contract given to that dip is wasted money.
    at least BB knew he had to re-sign McCourty

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    at least BB knew he had to re-sign McCourty
    Do we know how much it's for yet? I'm fine with bringing him back at the right price.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Then Flores goes and signs Eric Rowe not a huge contract, but any size contract given to that dip is wasted money.
    Rowe is the Javaris Crittenton of corners, he's got no talent or skill, he's just bigger than most others at the position.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Poor Eli, he is going to really be exposed now as a....seen better days...QB.

Will AB miss those Big Ben passes?

Bell with no AB to back safeties off....good luck.

No Foles to bail out the Eagles when Wentz goes down, not good.

Dee Ford from one side Nick Boza from the other...GO NINERS~

Who has a better RB combo than the Browns with Chubb/Hunt? Ingram gone from NO.

What;s with Tyreek Hill?

It's looking more and more like Kylar Murray just isn't getting it.

I expect a huge improvement in Lamar Jackson next season.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rowe is the Javaris Crittenton of corners, he's got no talent or skill, he's just bigger than most others at the position.
    Is that the guy who got trashed by Alshon Jeffery in the first quarter and a half before Belichick got smart?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Patriots are keeping Josh Gordon. They still need to sign or draft 2 other receivers (would have loved Amendola back) and one of them needs to be a legit outside threat, but great move imo.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Patriots are keeping Josh Gordon. They still need to sign or draft 2 other receivers (would have loved Amendola back) and one of them needs to be a legit outside threat, but great move imo.
    Not sure if Gordon will ever play again tbh

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Not sure if Gordon will ever play again tbh
    Not a chance the Patriots make him a 2nd round tender offer without having good reason to think he will be.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Not a chance the Patriots make him a 2nd round tender offer without having good reason to think he will be.
    Cowboys gave David Irving the second round tender last year & you know how that one turned out... the RFA tender is based on potential and is almost always a no brainer.

UFA is a much different story.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Did you see what he did when he got injured? Totally threw everyone under the bus.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Did you see what he did when he got injured? Totally threw everyone under the bus.
    Maybe Earl Thomas was an asshole, but there's no denying we desperately need an upgrade over Jeff Heath who should only be playing special teams.

Xavier Woods was ranked the 5th best free safety last year by PFF metrics. We didn't really need an FS, what we need desperately is a stud at SS.

What we really needed was Derwin James from last year's draft. We got LVE which was great, too... but if there was a way we could have gotten both LVE and Derwin James, our defense would have been all set for a long time.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ^lol

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I certainly didn't see it that way. The Seahawks didn't extend him and he snapped his leg, he had every right to be upset.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    lol this is the turd that was sticking with tyrod taylor and carlos hyde instead of baker and chubb

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol this is the turd that was sticking with tyrod taylor and carlos hyde instead of baker and chubb
    he has no one to blame but himself. it's like he was seeing how many dumb things he could do before he got fired.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    he has no one to blame but himself. it's like he was seeing how many dumb things he could do before he got fired.
    i was a believer in hue for the longest time. watching him manage the team last year was a complete joke

chubb had 3 carries for 100+ yards and 2 long touchdowns against the raiders in a close loss. so naturally the following week chubb only got 3 carries while hyde got 17 and duke johnson got 5. the obvious talent gap aside, you have the guy on a rookie scale contract. use the out of him now. running backs have shorter than usual shelf life anyway. dont piss away one of his few cheap seasons to led carlos hyde run for 3 yards and a cloud of dust

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i was a believer in hue for the longest time. watching him manage the team last year was a complete joke

chubb had 3 carries for 100+ yards and 2 long touchdowns against the raiders in a close loss. so naturally the following week chubb only got 3 carries while hyde got 17 and duke johnson got 5. the obvious talent gap aside, you have the guy on a rookie scale contract. use the out of him now. running backs have shorter than usual shelf life anyway. dont piss away one of his few cheap seasons to led carlos hyde run for 3 yards and a cloud of dust

smh at these coaches that are so set in their ways that they won't even think about using the younger talent. With his job clearly in jeopardy, I have no idea why he didn't just go all in with Baker and Chubb early on.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    smh at these coaches that are so set in their ways that they won't even think about using the younger talent. With his job clearly in jeopardy, I have no idea why he didn't just go all in with Baker and Chubb early on.
    i mean for the sake of job preservation, if you're going to be losing, might as well lose with the young guys, so you can play the "they were young and inexperienced, but we wanted them to develop" card

barring a jeff fisher situation, the general feeling is that coaches will get a mulligan after a down season if there was a rookie qb, since the coach didnt have a fair shot or somethin

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i mean for the sake of job preservation, if you're going to be losing, might as well lose with the young guys, so you can play the "they were young and inexperienced, but we wanted them to develop" card

barring a jeff fisher situation, the general feeling is that coaches will get a mulligan after a down season if there was a rookie qb, since the coach didnt have a fair shot or somethin
    Exactly. And it's not like riding Tyrod and Hyde were realistically going to turn around.

Thread Information