Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    crofl vontaze burfict and antonio brown on the same team

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    good, there's some rumbling that the jets want to trade down with a team looking to move up and draft haskins. the more qb's taken in the top 3, the better the raiders pick will be

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    good, there's some rumbling that the jets want to trade down with a team looking to move up and draft haskins. the more qb's taken in the top 3, the better the raiders pick will be
    Haskins has Winston written all over him. They're wasting their assets.

I don't think Carr is the long term answer for Vegas, but they should give him 1 opportunity to be that next year (with Brown, etc) and if they suck next year they'll have a lot better QB options to choose from in next year's draft.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Haskins has Winston written all over him.
    How so?

Besides a similar body type and look in the pocket, what else makes Haskins' game mirror Winston's strengths? Not much. Haskins is a more accurate passer, didn't perform in a pro-style heavy set in college and isn't the gunslinger type who at times was careless with the football. Winston's biggest knock was often trying to do too much when receivers weren't open and that often resulted in mistakes. The former Heisman winner's arm may have been stronger than Haskins, but the two are totally different quarterbacks.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I have no doubt that's the backbone of MM's "analysis". Another off the cuff comparison that really has no basis in reality.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    & doesn't have the Vick, Struggle, Dak, Watson, Scam, Lamar thing to compensate for it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Another horrible take by guitar dude

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Panthers made nice moves for the offensive line re-signing All-Pro tackle Daryl Williams and signing Matt Paradis, center from Denver. Also signed OLB Bruce Irvin, as Panthers are moving to a 3-4

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Panthers made nice moves for the offensive line re-signing All-Pro tackle Daryl Williams and signing Matt Paradis, center from Denver. Also signed OLB Bruce Irvin, as Panthers are moving to a 3-4
    thats still a treadmill team tbh, and its not like they have any special draft capital. they dont have extra picks in the early rounds and pick #16 overall

paradis/irvin are nice but aren't addressing the elephant in the room which is Cam's injury and their lack of receivers. olsen coming off another injury. CMC isn't going to have a long career with his monster usage, so they really need to be winning now, and they dont have that kind of roster right now.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Justin Houston to indy

Believe.
    Post Count
    Haskins has Winston written all over him. They're wasting their assets.

I don't think Carr is the long term answer for Vegas, but they should give him 1 opportunity to be that next year (with Brown, etc) and if they suck next year they'll have a lot better QB options to choose from in next year's draft.
    Haskins is absolutely nothing like Winston at all, where did you get that at?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    thats still a treadmill team tbh, and its not like they have any special draft capital. they dont have extra picks in the early rounds and pick #16 overall

paradis/irvin are nice but aren't addressing the elephant in the room which is Cam's injury and their lack of receivers. olsen coming off another injury. CMC isn't going to have a long career with his monster usage, so they really need to be winning now, and they dont have that kind of roster right now.
    Carolina is in a crossroads right now when it comes to their team - on the edge of competing and rebuilding. What you have to remember is that the Panthers were 6-2 with Cam healthy before being failed against Pittsburgh.

The fact of the matter is that Carolina will never be content with rebuilding as long as Newton, Kuechly, and Ron Rivera are on the team. We feel really good with the receivers we have, as DJ Moore and Curtis Samuel both have an opportunity this year (and the talent) to become true number one receivers. Olsen at this point is a complementary piece (rookie Ian Thomas took over with a decent amount of success last year).

I think we can compete, but I would not be surprised if we were mediocre. Remember,

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raven raiders signed your boy glennon

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Glennon showed some lowkey Brady properties when in TB after Freeman got the axe.

Stood in the pocket, never got scramble happy but was great at dodging rushers from within the pocket, then delivered the accurate strike in tight quarters at the right time.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Raven raiders signed your boy glennon
    Congrats tbh, easily the mest move your team made this season.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Aaaaand Gronk retires.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    crowell visiting oakland

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    also pass interference is now reviewable

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Giants/Pats/Chargers all showing interest in Josh Rosen.

i'd rather the pats land him, and the giants trade into the top 4 to draft a qb

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Giants/Pats/Chargers all showing interest in Josh Rosen.

i'd rather the pats land him, and the giants trade into the top 4 to draft a qb
    Being able to trade a 2nd for him would be the dream scenario for New England.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Being able to trade a 2nd for him would be the dream scenario for New England.
    would be a no brainer at that price.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    no clue who this klatt guy is but rotoworld mentioned him

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Rosen takes too many strip sacks. But that can be fixed. Brady had that problem early on but got better quickly.

Thread Information