My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While we speculate on Anthony Davis, Kahwi Leonard other top players potentially going to LA, NY some other marketing area...…

Could one of the top players going to Milwaukee make the Bucks into instant contenders if not the top team?

I say yes. Already best record in NBA. We know that does not = Championship but still, Bucks are looking good.
    Of course they won't get any of the calls if they face the Golden gots in the Finals. So they'll have to beat them by 20 to have it show up on the scoreboard as beating them by 5. Greek Freek to whip a pass off the head of Donkey like he did with Flop Harden. Now that would be nice. I'll take a Finals win as consolation.

AD probably too much of a prima donna or not to go to Milwaukee? The Nephew Kwa Leonard too set on LA to consider the Bucks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Early this year, I read a thing where someone complained about how boring they thought the Milwaukee offensive sets were, saying all they did was spread four shooters and let Giannis operate one on one in the paint... I remember thinking yeah, it might be boring, but it's pretty damned effective too. But I could see a situation where adding another inside player-- even if he's a really good player-- might actually hurt Milwaukee more than it would help, by clogging up the lane.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GS will sign another Zaza kid to slip a foot under Giannis and the work will be done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mirotic is a great pick up for them. Another shooter, but one who's 6'10". That pulls the defense's tallest player out to the three point line, just giving Giannis more space to operate.

Thread Information