Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    For what it's worth; Lebron was meant to win a ring or two in any conference. NBA wasn't gonna let that not happen. He ain't GOAT though. GOATs don't need all the welfare. He's embarrassed himself time and time again by crying for calls on non fouls and faking injuries that didn't occur.
    He has enjoyed above the mean health. But durability doesn't make one above faking. If you haven't figured out that he didn't have cramps in the finals yet, then you don't know how cramps work or you aren't paying attention (among other events).
    Bruh, I ain't on any 's nuts.

You do realize that one has cramp, one stretches, not squats, right? You probably never played soccer growing up to not know that....

Now that you've been taught that he faked the injury, do you want to know why he did it?
    Bruh, I cannot help it if you weren't paying attention. Go back and look at the clip. Repeatedly, he tried to squat to alleviate the pain. That's not how cramps work--not at all!
    You didn't watch it, liar.
    ive seen many posters come and go on here

you are quite possibly the worst ever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    did kobe rape your mother or sister or something? still don't understand your butthurt towards him
    Did I rape your mother and sister or something? still don't understand your butthurt towards me.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive seen many posters come and go on here

you are quite possibly the worst ever
    Rent free

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic > Jordan

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    ah well that makes sense

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so lebron himself being injured is not an excuse for the lakers sucking after he got hurt and was unable to play?

then by that logic there is no excuse for cleveland or miami sucking after lebron left
    There was only like a 4 game difference between their 4th and the 8th seed, it's not like LA was playing lights out, it took Houston/San Antonio/Utah months to start playing like a playoff teams and GS barely got Cousins back. Injuries happen to every team and they fall behind in the rankings all the time.

Lebron's team would still be in the playoffs in the east where guys like DD-Lowry can win 60 games. Indiana still maintaining their 3 seed without Oladipo tells you all you need to know about the East just like BK holding the 6th seed without Levert.

edit-and in regards to CLE they lost both Lebron and Love this year, the year before Oladipo and a bunch of nobodies barely won 2 games less than them in the season and almost bounced them in the 1st round. Miami was rapidly breaking down too which is why Lebron bolted. Only took them 1 year to get back into the playoffs
    Last edited by dontouchmebwo; 02-09-2019 at 11:21 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're 22-16 or something close when he plays, that's pretty impressive considering his #2/3/4 options are all young and inexperienced, while the rest of the team is old scrubs(other than Rondo and maybe McGee)

LeBron's legacy would have been better in the West..he would have the same number of les, but then people couldn't use the stupid Finals record argument
    They were a 35 win team last year and their big 3 were all a lot worse than they are now, that's not that impressive. Lebron's finals record is what like 3-6? He'd be playing these finals caliber teams as early as the 1st or 2nd round.

The past couple years he's had basically free passes to the finals with Lowry-DD's raptor's, these guys aren't even top 20 players and were winning 60 in the East. Not to mention all the loaded teams he's been on, not many guys have played next to 2 all stars.

replay lebron's career in the west and his body would breakdown faster too, he's had to go all in this year, he was just cruising in the east, well rested while western teams were all beat tf up

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously you're trolling. Every career has different cir stances. For example, Kobe, without elite big men, would have struggled to even make the playoffs his entire career. Which was proven by actual factual evidence when Shaq left town and he missed the playoffs entirely, in his prime.
    kobe was way worse than lebron though, no argument there

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    kobe was way worse than lebron though, no argument there
    I am big time Kobe hater. My most hated player

Kobe vs James
    - Bryant more leader and sharp shooter
    - James more enjoyable NBA product

BOTTOMLINE:
    James much easier to partner up with another great. Kobe is difficult in that regard. But Big + Kobe is more successful than LBJ.

FINAL VERDICT:
    Kobe over James. I feel Bryant would attempt to fix the weaknesses in his game.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 02-10-2019 at 04:23 AM.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    But Big + Kobe is more successful than LBJ.
    Oh wait, you mean to tell me two star players is better than one?

mind blown

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Oh wait, you mean to tell me two star players is better than one?

mind blown

Just imagine if Lebron was drafted by a team that had one of the best NBA executives ever (Jerry West) and 24 year old Shaq in probably the most attractive free agent market

That team wins 5+ les in dominant fashion and it doesn’t have the chemistry issues the Kobe/Shaq Lakers always had. It certainly doesn’t give up the one NBA finals victory in the past 30 years to a team that doesn’t have a top 10 player on it.

In 2006 Lebron forced a game 7 against and the same Pistons team that beat Kobe’s Lakers in 5 games despite the fact Lebrons supporting cast in 2006 was Zyndrunas Ilgauskas and Larry Hughes while Kobe’s was Shaq (who was unguardable in that series but had a teammate who refused to pass him the ball) and Gary Payton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just imagine if Lebron was drafted by a team that had one of the best NBA executives ever (Jerry West) and 24 year old Shaq in probably the most attractive free agent market

That team wins 5+ les in dominant fashion and it doesn’t have the chemistry issues the Kobe/Shaq Lakers always had. It certainly doesn’t give up the one NBA finals victory in the past 30 years to a team that doesn’t have a top 10 player on it.

In 2006 Lebron forced a game 7 against and the same Pistons team that beat Kobe’s Lakers in 5 games despite the fact Lebrons supporting cast in 2006 was Zyndrunas Ilgauskas and Larry Hughes while Kobe’s was Shaq (who was unguardable in that series but had a teammate who refused to pass him the ball) and Gary Payton
    No chemistry issues on a Bron team?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    No chemistry issues on a Bron team?

LeBron's teams usually either have fake "chemistry issues" created by the media, or drama that LeBron has nothing to do with but still gets blamed for (like Isaiah and Love's beef last year, or GM Mgic alienating every player on the team with public trade negotiations and tampering).

Kobe snitched on Shaq to try to deflect attention away from his rape scandal. He sabotaged his own team in the Finals on purpose so he could run prime Shaq and Phil out of town. When he found out the hard way that being the first option and team leader isn't as easy as he thought it was, he quit on his team and demanded a trade.

There is no comparison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron's teams usually either have fake "chemistry issues" created by the media, or drama that LeBron has nothing to do with but still gets blamed for (like Isaiah and Love's beef last year, or GM Mgic alienating every player on the team with public trade negotiations and tampering).

Kobe snitched on Shaq to try to deflect attention away from his rape scandal. He sabotaged his own team in the Finals on purpose so he could run prime Shaq and Phil out of town. When he found out the hard way that being the first option and team leader isn't as easy as he thought it was, he quit on his team and demanded a trade.

There is no comparison.
    So the media that worships this sucker comes up with fake chemistry issues?

Sure...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ah well that makes sense
    Oh wow! Changing quotes? I have never seen that before. This is so creative. Did you came up with this all on your own?

Amazing. New found respect.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Oh wow! Changing quotes? I have never seen that before. This is so creative. Did you came up with this all on your own?

Amazing. New found respect.
    almost as creative as answering a question with an identical question to avoid actually answering it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    almost as creative as answering a question with an identical question to avoid actually answering it
    That one was a new one. Glad you noted that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YIKES losing to the Hawks, Lebron was getting WORKED out there without Ball to defend lol no defense. I thought he'd at least make the 8th seed but it's looking like that may not even happen, this will be very damaging to his legacy. He goes from cruising in the East his entire career, cake walk after cake walk to the Finals, to not even being able to make the playoffs in the West? He's going hard too, he wants to make the playoffs.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    YIKES losing to the Hawks, Lebron was getting WORKED out there without Ball to defend lol no defense. I thought he'd at least make the 8th seed but it's looking like that may not even happen, this will be very damaging to his legacy. He goes from cruising in the East his entire career, cake walk after cake walk to the Finals, to not even being able to make the playoffs in the West? He's going hard too, he wants to make the playoffs.
    Meh. They'll ship out the roster and use them as scapegoat

"Bron needs help" is his legacy

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The real story here is that today's Lakers are such a show of an organization that they've managed to be under .500 in February with the GOAT on their team.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    The real story here is that today's Lakers are such a show of an organization that they've managed to be under .500 in February with the GOAT on their team.
    Yet he still chose to go there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Yes, for his retirement tour. But even with LeBron in retirement mode, it takes an especially ty organization to still be an under .500 team fighting for the 8th seed with him on their roster.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^ they're under .500 because LeFinished is injured/washed up/not winning any more rings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You make some good points, all trolling aside.

Kobe.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Pretty clear he went to LA mostly for non-basketball reasons. If he was serious about winning another ring he would have tried to go to Philadelphia or Houston.

IMO LeBron thinks 2016 set his legacy and he doesn't feel the need to chase rings anymore.

Thread Information