Page 101 of 397 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 9906
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So we have people flying out to California to talk a kid out of something he has wavered on.
    When we can’t change his mind and he has told us he wants to stay home we must be the first to press on respect his decision.

Some kids are really just children. He gave it a shot and got homesick.
    This is not like quitting summer camp.

And of course the site will keep us updated I’m hoping.
    We better say something nice about the kid though.
    Then it would be nice for other players to wish him the best as well.

Imo based on the idea he is a good kiddo.

If the story does have some deep dark wrong it will come forward

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Knowing that we gave it all to bring him back should give us a sense of closure if it doesn’t work out. Homesickness is real and I can’t fault him.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas reporting ATH Kitan Crawford of Tyler John Tyler will be visiting OU in June.

It will probably be before he officially visits UT on June 21st with the summer dead period starting right after that.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    WR JJ Hester of Tulsa, OK told OrangeBloods today that UT is his leader, and he's in contact with Coach Mehringer every week.

https://247sports.com/Player/Javian-Hester-46051306/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Evans can go pound sand! Hook em’ Horns!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    RB Kirk Johnson

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per Rivals, WR Koy Moore of Metairie, LA will be camping with UT this summer.

https://247sports.com/player/koy-moore-46046675/

Post Count
    Bru, Zach, both or who gives a crap and move on ?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods saying the Texas staff left LA yesterday without any kind of commitment from WR Bru McCoy, but they're willing to give him some more time.

24/7 was told McCoy had shut himself off from anyone at UT for two weeks leading up to this meeting, and he is somehow concerned that Herman is looking to replace Mehringer.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods saying the Texas staff left LA yesterday without any kind of commitment from WR Bru McCoy, but they're willing to give him some more time.

24/7 was told McCoy had shut himself off from anyone at UT for two weeks leading up to this meeting, and he is somehow concerned that Herman is looking to replace Mehringer.

Kid needs to grow up. This is not high school anymore, this is a business and the end result if all parties do their job is that Bru has success and goes to the NFL. Shutting yourself off from your teammates and coaches for 2 weeks? Concerns about Mehringer? What the ?

Post Count

Kid needs to grow up. This is not high school anymore, this is a business and the end result if all parties do their job is that Bru has success and goes to the NFL. Shutting yourself off from your teammates and coaches for 2 weeks? Concerns about Mehringer? What the ?
    It sounds like someone that is looking for a reason to leave and have it justified. Totally agree, if Mehringer does his job then he will keep his job. If Mehringer doesnt then he shouldn't keep it. Nothing against the guy but this is the way life works (or should work). Wonderful talent and would probably do great things at UT, but so can Washington, Smith, Eagles, Moore, and Woodard if properly coached. Every team needs WRs, but they truly are a dime a dozen in the College football world. Another one of equal talent will come along very shortly. This will not break the program, it can make it a little bit stronger in the future, but it wont break it. A QB is a completely different story.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If he really shut himself off from everyone for 2 weeks then he has issues, and I'm talking serious mental health issues. This is about being home sick this is a serious bout of depression. He needs counseling. Worrying about Texas firing Mehringer is just an excuse, I'm guessing it's a defense mechanism because he isn't handling the change.

This isn't about football anymore, this is about getting him some help because at this pace he will never play a down of college football. Helton will be at USC for one more season and then it's more than likely going to be Urban Meyer and i can guarantee that he isn't going to put up with a cry baby at ude no matter what is causing it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Got to say it, guys! McCoy can join Evans and "Go pound sand" Hook em' Horns!!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

OrangeBloods claims McCoy has been in touch with certain players at UT.

Best to just wait this one out as it shouldn't last much longer, one way or the other.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Got to say it, guys! McCoy can join Evans and "Go pound sand" Hook em' Horns!!
    I agree. The drama is not worth it regardless of how talented they are (and they are talented). I want guys 100% dialed in and wanting to be Longhorns for life.

My Team
    Miami Hurricanes
    Post Count

Gotta love 'crootin... The ironic part us that Mehringer gets to keep his job in large part by bringing in talents like McCoy. Kid sounds emotionally scarred by Kliff leaving him. Hate to lose him, but probably better off at home near Momma!!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Yeah he gone...

Thread Information