Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods saying 2021 QB Preston Stone visited UT with his parents this weekend, and he mentioned he didn't have any other visits planned for the summer.

"All I can really say right now is they're definitely up there.," Stone said. "I’m definitely considering Texas."

Has the tea been spilled on what happened to Bru? Have there been any insider reports on his attitude, work ethic, etc?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per The Football Brainiacs, WR Johnny Wilson of Calabasas, CA will be saving his official visit to Texas for a later date.

His trip this weekend will be another unofficial and he's bringing his family.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting RB Jase McClellan of Aledo did a good job this weekend of not giving too much away about his commitment status, but he did indicate he plans on returning to Austin during the season.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Has the tea been spilled on what happened to Bru? Have there been any insider reports on his attitude, work ethic, etc?
    Let's just say there's a few things in life that will always go undefeated.

Girl/Home-sick

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ATH Mookie Cooper of St. Louis, MO didn't make it to Austin yesterday, according to The Football Brainiacs..

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The Football Brainiacs are reporting LB Prince Dorbah of Dallas Highland Park will make his commitment on July 10th.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ATH Mookie Cooper of St. Louis, MO didn't make it to Austin yesterday, according to The Football Brainiacs..
    This sucks. I read on Aggy 247 that Achane wants to be a RB and not play the slow WR position.

24/7 reporting RB Jase McClellan of Aledo did a good job this weekend of not giving too much away about his commitment status, but he did indicate he plans on returning to Austin during the season.
    Sure wish he’d decide before the season. If he flips I’d make it to the Aledo home games right down the road.

Thread Information