Page 140 of 397 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 9906
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What does the statement below mean? Sorry for the ignorance.

***Should Drayton strike on Bijan and Evans, there is going to be a need for some serious soul searching.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He’s out if he misses on both recruits

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What does the statement below mean? Sorry for the ignorance.

***Should Drayton strike on Bijan and Evans, there is going to be a need for some serious soul searching.
    His opinion is Herman will need to evaluate Drayton being on his staff if he can't land any of the big name RBs two years in a row.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    The guys at TexAgs sound like they are starting to lean Broughton to Texas fwiw.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The guys at TexAgs sound like they are starting to lean Broughton to Texas fwiw.
    It's starting to feel like the pendulum is swinging Texas' way.

I am currently typing info from several places so everyone can see the latest.

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    It's starting to feel like the pendulum is swinging Texas' way.

I am currently typing info from several places so everyone can see the latest.
    thanks for the updates. i'm thinking he winds up in the burnt orange.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Much more of a pro-Texas vibe for DT Vernon Broughton since last night...

-Inside Texas still has it as a 50/50 race between A&M and Texas, but it appears they're being conservative on purpose. They've basically gone quiet, told everyone to shut up about it and wait until Sunday/Monday. They've been consistently reminding everyone that this one could end much like the recruitment of LB Malik Jefferson where UT closes late.

-Super K from The Football Brainiacs mentioned he spoke to a source inside A&M's AD and they didn't know where Broughton was going. He was also told by a separate source that Broughton had been on a group chat with some other recruits earlier this week and the talk was everyone committing to Texas. He's going with UT as the pick until he hears something different.

-OrangeBloods is starting to hear from several sources that there is a growing confidence on the Texas side, and that A&M feels like they're losing ground. They didn't say UT was going to be the pick, but they emphasized that Broughton's mother and grandmother were always going to have a big say in where he goes. They also mentioned Ohio State shouldn't be a factor.

-Nothing new with 24/7 as they're still picking Texas.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    thanks for the updates. i'm thinking he winds up in the burnt orange.
    I'm leaning that way as well.

I didn't feel good about it last night, but there seemed to be a Texas surge on Wednesday/Thursday, and things weren't adding up on the A&M side.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I forgot to add that one of Rivals' guys who covers UT and some of the SEC is currently picking Texas, and he was at the Five-Star Challenge in Atlanta two weeks ago when there was a ton of A&M buzz for Broughton.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Hope Jamison has a breakout year.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    For those of you staying tuned in to the RB recruiting rollercoaster, Inside Texas reported this morning that they're hearing schools like Alabama and Georgia are stepping back and taking a breather (a temporary one, at least) on RB Zach Evans and stepping up their efforts with RB Jase McClellan.

Although Evans' brother posted on social media that Evans didn't even want to take the trip to Austin recently, apparently the Texas staff and Evans were able to clear the air and it was overall his best visit to campus.

Despite all of that, they reiterated this recruitment won't start until November and everyone will be jockeying for position behind the scenes until that time, but that Texas will recruit him the most consistently and hang around hoping they can close at the last minute.

I think it's safe to assume Evans will want to be at the LSU game in September, regardless of what his level of interest in UT is at that time.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He’s out if he misses on both recruits
    His opinion is Herman will need to evaluate Drayton being on his staff if he can't land any of the big name RBs two years in a row.
    Thanks.
    The word strike confused me.
    I thought whiff or strike out would be used.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Much more of a pro-Texas vibe for DT Vernon Broughton since last night...

-Inside Texas still has it as a 50/50 race between A&M and Texas, but it appears they're being conservative on purpose. They've basically gone quiet, told everyone to shut up about it and wait until Sunday/Monday. They've been consistently reminding everyone that this one could end much like the recruitment of LB Malik Jefferson where UT closes late.

-Super K from The Football Brainiacs mentioned he spoke to a source inside A&M's AD and they didn't know where Broughton was going. He was also told by a separate source that Broughton had been on a group chat with some other recruits earlier this week and the talk was everyone committing to Texas. He's going with UT as the pick until he hears something different.

-OrangeBloods is starting to hear from several sources that there is a growing confidence on the Texas side, and that A&M feels like they're losing ground. They didn't say UT was going to be the pick, but they emphasized that Broughton's mother and grandmother were always going to have a big say in where he goes. They also mentioned Ohio State shouldn't be a factor.

-Nothing new with 24/7 as they're still picking Texas.
    My aggie friends are backing out on their proclaimed "we got him" surprise to me when everyone thought it was Texas in the first place.
    These guys are in on all the ATM pay sites and badger me because I dont have the time to keep up with the latest news.
    So thanks to this board I know a little bit.

Interesting side note: They are split on whether they should play us or not every year. Basically really good guys and do very good work. Aggie puts out good biological science people.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    TE Jalin Conyers of Gruver to Oklahoma.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jalin-Conyers-46081785/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    DT Vernon Broughton posted on his Instagram that he's currently in Austin.

Just my opinion, but I wouldn't take it seriously as I think he's trying to rev up the suspense.

Thread Information