Page 168 of 397 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218268 ... LastLast
Results 4,176 to 4,200 of 9906
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2020 CB Joshua Eaton

https://247sports.com/Player/Joshua-Eaton-46042923/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2020 CB Joshua Eaton

Odd tweet, no date.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Odd tweet, no date.
    BC Retweeted it. It wouldn't surprise me if he is on his OV right now, since he is due to announce in a few days. I still feel Aggy here, but you never know.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You can see the roles assigned in the graphic below. The ends play well inside both tackles to help run support. Dorbah is a “b-backer” in Orlando’s scheme. You could look at this graphic as more of a 3-3 where Dorbah would be standing and is the “swing” player between 4-3 and 3-4. He makes a quick read on his assigned man, usually the tackle, and then either falls into a coverage zone or helps with run support depending on if the tackle run blocks or pass blocks. This is also why our ends don’t look like traditional long athletic guys. Our ends are bigger bodied.

Thanks for this.
    Im hoping to see more guys coming totally free on the sack, especially from a properly disguised 4th or 5th man.
    Big 12 offenses are a pain. I liked the Georgia game with fewer surprises. Give it to an excellent running back behind a formidable O line and... stuffed. Play fake, QB under pressure, sack. We beat the crap out of them, those last 2 touchdowns required we not celebrate early. 28-7 was the actual score imo. Maybe 28-14

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    BC Retweeted it. It wouldn't surprise me if he is on his OV right now, since he is due to announce in a few days. I still feel Aggy here, but you never know.
    Well, that's news to me if he's allowed to take an official visit right now.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

https://247sports.com/Player/Bryce-Anderson-46058493/

http://www.hudl.com/v/2Ad1q5

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Oregon pick. West coast analyst from LA. Still a long way to go. He still has an OV.
    It'll be tough to beat Cristobal for a West Coast kid, but luckily he still has a Texas official visit.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The aggy and UT Twitter s are in full force today. Jesus.
    One thing about the Aggie fan base is they are loyal. True fanatics.
    The stick with that team. No National championships since the dinosaurs roamed the Earth and they will still try to come up with some sort of victory. They got the SEC and Bama which helps them get through the great streak of inep ude.

Jackie Sherrell and Dennis F... Now they got crab-leg enabler. Who will be next to stand on the student table in the cafeteria with a beautifully crafted soap box speech... My Aggie friends hate this so I use it as a piston-like jab. Face to face twitter.

Billy Bowman imo is a must get next cycle. Reminds me of Jordan Whittington. Prefer him on defense due to his instincts, but you can’t ignore he’s special with the ball in his hands.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Something must be happening with Bijan.
    tOSU mod just changed his pick to cloudy.

Something must be happening with Bijan.
    tOSU mod just changed his pick to cloudy.
    tOSU mods saying his family may wants him to stay close to home. Likely UA or UCLA. Didn’t mention anything about Texas.

As Floss said about the Bijan thing too, they are supposed to get Jaylan Knighton and for whatever reason they’ve said Bijan didn’t seem like a fan of that. Knighton isn’t an RB1. He’s barely an RB2. He’s teeny-tiny.

Post Count
    tOSU mods saying his family may wants him to stay close to home. Likely UA or UCLA. Didn’t mention anything about Texas.
    If I remember correctly, his family (mainly his mom) was on the Texas train. I'm probably wrong or wishful thinking, but that's in my head.

I imagine this will be pretty closely followed throughout the day bc it’s a hot topic. I’m not gonna be on much today but if IT puts something of note behind a paywall I’ll post it for the board. Most of this info is coming from the Ohio State guys though and not from UT. The UT guys not breaking the news and not knowing about this makes me think this doesn’t have much to do with us BUT, I’m sure one of the 9.95’s will come out and say they knew. Haha.

Hoping for good things. Y’all enjoy the rest of your weekend.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Wiltfong on 247 said a Texas source was hinting to him that something big would be happening soon that would shoot Texas up in the rankings. I want to believe.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting CB Joshua Eaton of Aldine MacArthur wasn't on an official visit to UT yesterday despite his tweets.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The father of WR LV Bunkley-Shelton told The Football Brainiacs their visit to UT was one of the best they've had, and LV has his family's blessing if he wants to commit.

He also said Herman, Coach Beck and Coach Mehringer were awesome.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per The Football Brainiacs, OL Chad Lindberg has told the UT coaches that he won't be a Longhorn.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per The Football Brainiacs, OL Chad Lindberg has told the UT coaches that he won't be a Longhorn.
    Dammit.

But good luck, hope you find the right place.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Dammit.

But good luck, hope you find the right place.
    Always remember.

SWSWSW

Some Will, Some Won't, So What!
    Onward and upward.

Hope we stand pat at 4 and move on to 2021. Losing Lindberg is not the same as losing out on Walker Little. Little was a beast.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Wiltfong on 247 said a Texas source was hinting to him that something big would be happening soon that would shoot Texas up in the rankings. I want to believe.
    OrangeBloods being a tad cryptic saying USC was well behind Texas after Robinson's visits, so maybe it'll be an interesting week.

Thread Information