Page 194 of 397 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204244294 ... LastLast
Results 4,826 to 4,850 of 9906
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

IT notes:

-Staff may push for Eaton bc of his ties to Alford. They are good friends (not to say Eaton is meh, but the staff understands have one in the class helps with the other.) They’re staying in it for Alford.

-UT looking good for Jerrin Thompson. Expect that to happen in the next 7 days or so. (We heard that about 7 days ago).

-Still working on Thompson Jr and Bryson Washington but both will be very difficult to flip.

-some optimism that UT could flip J. Rogers. Optimism that the Latham Random story isn’t done yet. Need Ransom to come to the LSU game. That could start his recruitment all over again.

-WR Q. Johnston will decide before the season. Coin flip at best where he goes.

-Next Commits: Jerrin T, Ty Jordan,

-Kelvin Joseph might visit but favorite to land at UF. (UF is a dirty program. They’re doing dirty. I have no proof but they’re basically shopping the transfer portal like it’s an all you can carry sale at Ross dept store.)

edit: Some of this is repost. Sorry Floss, was trying to cliffs these while you had it done.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Couple ‘21 notes from IT:

-Burris is going to a&m. (They didn’t say that, but they said that.)

-Landon Jackson likely head to a&m too but he wants to play OLB and UT is hard selling him on that. Orlando personally taking Landons recruitment.

-”Assuming A&M lands both, that should help Texas with Tunmise Adeleye, who is going to Texas kicking and screaming.”

———-

This isn’t the first time IT has boasted their confidence in landing Adeleye. He must have his mom or dad or something controlling his recruitment and they’re intent on seeing him at UT. I don’t know why but IT is very confident.

’22 kid. Anybody in the Austin area have a feel for him yet or seen him in person?

Youngest recruit on UT’s board. Class of ‘35 tentatively.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

^Our offense just got a little more electric. I think days of 40+ pts are returning.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    DE Philip Blidi of Portales, NM commits to Tech.

Texas was showing a lot of interest at one point.

https://247sports.com/Player/Philip-Blidi-46076581/

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

What the ... This is a Big 12 coach commenting on us. Im sure you can find other accurate deficiencies besides this...

"That defense runs a lot of stuff through their secondary. They play a lot of nickel, but their corners and safeties haven't really been great. Replacing their secondary and their defensive line will be interesting. This is the year for Tom where you test your depth and your development. He can recruit, but Charlie Strong could too."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    What the ... This is a Big 12 coach commenting on us. Im sure you can find other accurate deficiencies besides this...

"That defense runs a lot of stuff through their secondary. They play a lot of nickel, but their corners and safeties haven't really been great. Replacing their secondary and their defensive line will be interesting. This is the year for Tom where you test your depth and your development. He can recruit, but Charlie Strong could too."

I liked the one about Texas' lack of playmakers at WR.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Good for LJH, lots of big slow WRs do very well in the league over the years. I always saw him more as a RB playing receiver. Sort of reminded me of Eric erson with his height and ability to run.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    IT notes:

-Staff may push for Eaton bc of his ties to Alford. They are good friends (not to say Eaton is meh, but the staff understands have one in the class helps with the other.) They’re staying in it for Alford.

-UT looking good for Jerrin Thompson. Expect that to happen in the next 7 days or so. (We heard that about 7 days ago).

-Still working on Thompson Jr and Bryson Washington but both will be very difficult to flip.

-some optimism that UT could flip J. Rogers. Optimism that the Latham Random story isn’t done yet. Need Ransom to come to the LSU game. That could start his recruitment all over again.

-WR Q. Johnston will decide before the season. Coin flip at best where he goes.

-Next Commits: Jerrin T, Ty Jordan,

-Kelvin Joseph might visit but favorite to land at UF. (UF is a dirty program. They’re doing dirty. I have no proof but they’re basically shopping the transfer portal like it’s an all you can carry sale at Ross dept store.)

edit: Some of this is repost. Sorry Floss, was trying to cliffs these while you had it done.
    I'm not concerned about them shopping the transfer portal as long as they aren't shopping players on other teams trying to get them to transfer. That would be a new low, even for an SEC team.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Good for LJH, lots of big slow WRs do very well in the league over the years. I always saw him more as a RB playing receiver. Sort of reminded me of Eric erson with his height and ability to run.
    Unfortunately, he is a Saint, but I will root for him nonetheless. If he can ake the roster, he will have a ton of opportunities with Brees tossing it to him.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    How did Chuck O look the other night?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas announced RB Kirk Johnson will miss the next six weeks with a sprained shoulder.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Alabama RB Trey Sanders is out for the year with a foot injury.

Post Count
    Texas announced RB Kirk Johnson will miss the next six weeks with a sprained shoulder.
    Omg, I just feel for the young man now. He just cant catch a break. Speedy recovery my friend. I feel like he needs to be bubble wrapped like the kid in little giants.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Alabama RB Trey Sanders is out for the year with a foot injury.
    I wonder he will still win the Heisman this year?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information