Page 206 of 397 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256306 ... LastLast
Results 5,126 to 5,150 of 9906

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You're a week ahead of yourself, bud.

Two weeks away.
    Wowzer.

Having a stadium to yourself.
    thats cool...

Anybody heading to any games next Friday? I’ll be at the Aledo/Denton Guyer game.
    Anyone of note on Denton Guyer team? I know Aledo has Jase and JoJo...I’m right down the street could be a game I check out as well just don’t know much about the current Guyer team.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quotes from Alford:

"I'm obviously close with a lot of guys in Austin that I've been knowing before I was even recruited by Texas and they are always telling me how it is there," Alford told Rivals. "Every time I go there, I have fun. I'm looking for a good experience in football and lifestyle. Texas is coming up. They had a 10-win season and won the best bowl game in style. They beat an elite SEC team and Coach (Tom) Herman is doing a good job."

"Texas is coming back and the defense is coming back," he added.

"They have been consistent all the way through my process," Alford explained. "Ever since they offered me, they've been consistent. They were definitely the most consistent school. Sometimes, I'd go days or weeks without texting them, but they never gave up on me. They sent me facts and told me to have a great day daily, which showed how dedicated they are and how much they needed. That, and the depth chart shaped up for me to play almost as soon as I walk on campus."

"Texas was always in the mix and of all the schools, Texas recruited me hardest throughout the process," Alford said. "As soon as they offered, Coach (Craig) Naivar and Coach Herman have been on me ... There were times I didn't text Coach Naivar back and he never gave up texting me, asking me to call him or texting my mom or uncle. He never gave up and they showed me they really wanted me and needed me, and every time I go up there they make it a clear fact I'm really wanted in Austin."

Yeah next after next weekend. I’m bad with dates. Lol.

Anyone of note on Denton Guyer team? I know Aledo has Jase and JoJo...I’m right down the street could be a game I check out as well just don’t know much about the current Guyer team.
    Guyer has the Eli Stower kid. Aggy QB commit.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Orangebloods depth chart (Defense) projection as of today:

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Orangebloods depth chart (offense) projections as of today:

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Wow the two charts above... very cool.

Listening to all the talk about Sweet I think he might be moving up.
    Also I would very much like to see Overshown on the field often to try him out at different places.
    Maybe we could actually blow a team out so others can get some game time in.

Texas4ever, that's awesome. Max mins is injured too and I'm thinking that Sweat will be moving up. I've yet to hear a thing about Daniel Carson and is he playing the weakside end position? Hope he gets it together soon...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Love the chart, it really shows a lot great information.

1. we lose 5 seniors and there really isn't much of a chance to lose any juniors to the NFL.
    2. Baring injuries we should be bringing back 8 starters next year.
    3. I love the fact that there is only 1 true freshmen in the two deep. I hate relying on freshmen for big playing time. Freshmen get you beat.
    4. We have had some great defensive backfields, 2005 and 1983 both come to mind. But I have never seen a more stacked defensive backfield. Not counting freshmen just of the guys I've seen playing. we have 5 guys that should be drafted and 2 others that are now starting over some of those 5. What does that tell you about our defensive backs.
    5. By the end of this year, this defense is going to be salty, the front 7 will take their licks, to start the year, but they are going to be darn good by season's end.

Bad news on Moore hope things work out for the best.
    Then an unloaded gun is just a worthless piece of steel.

Post Count

So, does this mean Caden Sterns is not projected to play at all? I thought they said he would be ready for LATech? Or does this just represent what was out there this week? Its confusing because it mentions "projection".

NM, I'm tracking on what they're saying, but dont call it a "projection" which implies day 1 starter. If healthy, we all know Ingram and Sterns are "projected" starters.
    Last edited by texbound; 08-16-2019 at 08:33 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So, does this mean Caden Sterns is not projected to play at all? I thought they said he would be ready for LATech? Or does this just represent what was out there this week? Its confusing because it mentions "projection".
    I haven't examined the chart, but Sterns will 100% start as long as he's healthy enough to do so.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Commit summary (24/7). Looking good!

https://247sports.com/college/texas/...tball/Commits/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

NM, I'm tracking on what they're saying, but dont call it a "projection" which implies day 1 starter. If healthy, we all know Ingram and Sterns are "projected" starters.
    This would be if Texas played tomorrow. We have 2 weeks and if Caden is healthy he starts, just like Ingram. Poor wording on my part.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Post Count
    This would be if Texas played tomorrow. We have 2 weeks and if Caden is healthy he starts, just like Ingram. Poor wording on my part.
    It's all good. I thought that was what they said. I'm tracking. I just got a little worried that they knew something about Sterns and Ingram no one else did. Scared the crap out of me. I'm better now that I've come back from the ledge.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It's all good. I thought that was what they said. I'm tracking. I just got a little worried that they knew something about Sterns and Ingram no one else did. Scared the crap out of me. I'm better now that I've come back from the ledge.
    Those 2 kids are very important as Vito mentioned.
    So its understandable if you thought they were done.
    It would be very tough on us. Those 2 and the 2 Sams for me.

Post Count
    lol, SEC propaganda.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Boom!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Boom!

With the #MILROE. Amazing. This man is transcending recruiting classes.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Bryant can go pound sand, and then watch his Tigers take a Bevo sized can o' ass whip here later on....Hook em

Boom!

Quentin Johnston is low profile. Lol. Doesn’t care about the spotlight at all.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Leave my school alone, we could be seeing the rise of football's sleeping giant and deep down those bas s all know it. If we can win this season, by win I mean...
    10 games or dare I say 11? Then katy-bar the door! Love my longhorns and we fight, texas fight

Hugs and Kisses...Fi Fi....now bring on the games, can't wait to get back to DKR!!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I like that about him( QJ ) could mean that the young man is all about business when it comes to the game! Need that workman like approach in this program!
    WE must rise, Harvey. I feel the change and momentum for the future of our historic program building...I am so pumped for the kids and my school

Thread Information