Page 236 of 397 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast
Results 5,876 to 5,900 of 9906
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    As a fan, you have to give credit to LSU for keeping their foot on our throats in the 4th. A lot of teams would have went into conservative mode, but they didn't. Texas were a hand full of plays away from winning this game.

One thing is for sure, we won't see another defense like the one we faced tonight.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    As a fan, you have to give credit to LSU for keeping their foot on our throats in the 4th. A lot of teams would have went into conservative mode, but they didn't. Texas were a hand full of plays away from winning this game.

One thing is for sure, we won't see another defense like the one we faced tonight.
    I think we’ll see more than a few that give up 500 yards.

My Team
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    Post Count
    It looked like Cook replaced Boyce in the 4th quarter.

Yes LSU deserves credit but so does Texas and the staff as well we were down a couple touchdowns at the half and kept battling back to within a couple point. Even the onside was very close to going our way. If we put up that kind of fight every game I can’t be mad about the outcome.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2021 DE Ethan Downs (Weatherford, OK)

https://247sports.com/Player/Ethan-Downs-46056733/

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Cosmi is very good.

Boyce is very bad.

Sterns was very absent.

Ossai is a player.

Roughing call on Roach was BS

We must, and we will, get better. This will not be our only loss. But we are clearly better than this time last year.

I wish we could have played the old LSU offense.

So this team plays in the SEC...
    Welcome to what its like playing Big 12 offenses, and, having a Big 12 offense.
    I guarantee Alabama realizes they won’t be playing the same type of QB working with an ancient crappy offensive scheme. But they will also have better corners than we do currently.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How come the entire LSU team cramped at some point in the game and we... did anyone cramp?

For gods sakes they practice in Louisiana, what’s up ED?
    Last edited by pgardn; 09-07-2019 at 11:40 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

3rd and 17.... drop 8 and make them throw underneath.... or you can send everyone and, for the first time all game, you can cover man to man... at that moment I was yelling at the tv. . Drop 8 into coverage... Orlando blew it... he put his guys in bad position....

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How come the entire LSU team cramped at some point in the game and we... did anyone cramp?

Maybe their cycles are in sync.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Roschon has been impressive based on the cir stances.

Playing his ass off.
    This kid is so strong. I completely missed this first game.
    I feel bad, but he is going to move ahead of Ingram if they both stay healthy at this rate. K Ingram can’t see creases and even if he finds one he can’t push defenders backwards like Roschon. We have a backup. But we still could use Whittingtons lightning.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ja'Tavion Sanders to the good guys? Saw a link on IT

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Ja'Tavion Sanders to the good guys? Saw a link on IT
    He's in.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

What’s the word on their teammate Drew Sanders, I know he’s committed to bama and once to sooners. Did he ever give us a chance? Don’t recall hearing much from either side. We sure could use his talents.

My two cents worth. Give Yancy a big raise. No hotn was out of shape per LSU. Also give Ingram a break pass wasnot that well thrown. Teams were equal except two positions QB and DB the way pass interference was called.
    Texas imo is not back yet but close. A small upgrade in OF line no holes for RB.Up grade in pass accuracy and maybe up grade in play calling. Final thought is Burrow could make most DBS look bad.

My Team
    LSU Tigers
    Post Count

Dry heat. They didn’t realize how much liquid they were losing because the sweat evaporated so quickly and they aren’t used to that. Also, LSU’s medical/training staff failed to administer IVs at halftime and did not prepare properly with Pedialite in the days preceding.

At least a couple faked it (Harris #4) but LSU players really were dropping like flies out there.

My Team
    St. Mary's Rattlers
    Post Count
    Neither team played like DBU. Texas corners were getting beat left and right. LSU corners were just grabbing and holding when they were constantly beat, so at least they had the foresight to just basically tackle the WR when they were badly beaten.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    872 yards almost split in half. Can’t claim DBU.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Dry heat. They didn’t realize how much liquid they were losing because the sweat evaporated so quickly and they aren’t used to that. Also, LSU’s medical/training staff failed to administer IVs at halftime and did not prepare properly with Pedialite in the days preceding.

At least a couple faked it (Harris #4) but LSU players really were dropping like flies out there.
    Actually that makes a lot of sense.

The dry heat can really creep up on you, I just experienced this here in SA. Was forced to my bike ride from 1-3 pm due to time constraints. Did not have enough fluids before, but drank a ton during a tough ride. Came back and just downed 1/3 gator 2/3 water consistently. Did not pee until 5 hrs later and it was very yellow and not much. I am finally back to normal but did my kidneys no favor. Problem I have is I almost never feel light headed and rarely cramp. (It’s like putting your hand a stovetop and smelling the burning flesh before feeling it in your hand; fainting and cramping stop you before you do even more serious damage like having your heart and heat control mechanisms go awry because you don’t have enough blood volume)

The above almost never happens to me as I am used to this, but I stupidly did not prepare. In LA the humidity is so awful you are very aware of the fluid you lose as it does not evaporate and you just get soaked. And the fluid you lose just breathing hard for two hours is amazing as well in the dry heat. And I seriously don’t know if anyone on LSU faked it. Just needling because we lost.

-End fluid dissertation

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Meh, I think the cramping thing is bull . No doubt, some 100% had injury/cramping, but I think the first instance the guy was standing, then looked at the sideline, and promptly just sat down.

And the fact that the LSU offense, Texas offense and defense all seemed to evade the cramps seems to amplify my point. We didn't lose because of the cramping stoppages, but it's annoying.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2021 OL Donovan Jackson (Bellaire Episcopal) and 2021 OL Rueben Fatheree (Richmond Foster)

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    872 yards almost split in half. Can’t claim DBU.
    Their QB was so good and had time or made himself time and our secondary is so young... Green lost a number of 50/50 battles that became 70/30 because he jumped early or just got outmuscled. Boyce is just not around the ball. I’m not sure where Sterns was... he certainly was not a playmaker.

The pros look at you defending on 40 passes a game before they do when you look good on 3rd and 10 because the other team does not RPO spread and you know the play is gonna be one of two things.

I also thought Ehlinger was off on his accuracy on numerous occasions and it aided our tough catches as we were covered, or got PI. Then on other occasions he absolutely threw the ball pinpoint just above defenders hands the ball getting perfectly to the receiver with their defender being sight blocked by their. Own teams body parts (I did not even think the ball should have been thrown)

Their corners are way ahead of ours imo.

Thread Information