Page 288 of 397 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast
Results 7,176 to 7,200 of 9906
    They are two totally different type of backs. Ingram should be your 3rd down back while Roschon should get bulk of first and second down reps. Ingram lacks patience and often jumps to the outside before he lets the play develop.
    Roschon does still have a little work to do in pass protection, as he sometimes gets a little lost and that's probably why the coaches have been a little bit cautious with him being in there more.
    a little work to do on pass pro? way back when, we use to call them "look out" blocks. Murray would blitz right by RJ without breaking stride... and more than just once. Some HC, OC, and/or RB coaches limit snaps to RBs that can not be trusted to block. Does Stan Drayton coach on the sidelines? Ingram could use some encouraging and RJ with blocking technique

ok, I'll stop. this is a recruiting thread
    Last edited by soldierhorn; 10-14-2019 at 08:07 PM.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The Football Brainiacs are reporting Texas is Muhammad's preferred destination, but they aren't sure the numbers would work.

The Football Brainiacs are reporting Texas is Muhammad's preferred destination, but they aren't sure the numbers would work.
    If he can bring value, you make it work. Miss the Jermichael Finley and David Thomas days

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    a little work to do on pass pro? way back when, we use to call them "look out" blocks. Murray would blitz right by RJ without breaking stride... and more than just once. Some HC, OC, and/or RB coaches limit snaps to RBs that can not be trusted to block. Does Stan Drayton coach on the sidelines? Ingram could use some encouraging and RJ with blocking technique

ok, I'll stop. this is a recruiting thread
    Ehlinger’s goal line score was due to fantastic blocking by Ingram. And it came after Ehlinger got on Ingram on the sidelines. So it’s a real dilemma. Because RJ is flat out better at seeing creases and definitely stronger. He moves people the down the field while going down. And that’s a true freshman. We are in a tough position. And our “take it home runner” is still injured (Whittington). I wonder how much conditioning he has lost. He was really explosive. The best of the bunch imo. Probably not anymore.

The future still looks good. Hope we did not lose anyone committed because of the showing. I was still hoping Ringo might rethink after the Georgia laid an egg. Orlando badly needs a shutdown corner imo. Then he can play his confusion games with 10 men.
    Oh, Coburn is going to be very, very good at his position imo.

If he can bring value, you make it work. Miss the Jermichael Finley and David Thomas days
    I hope they dont take MM; save the schollie for next year if there is one available, which I dont there is. Leitao, Liebrock & Wiley are good TEs in waiting. MM ran a slow 4.9 40 at the opening while being recruited in 2017 and he has gained 20 pounds since then. Could he be cross trained to OL? The big hit on him is that he's he's not a good blocker so that's unlikely.

David Thomas was a true dual threat TE. Finley was not a TE even though he was called one. If you are not tight on the line and can not block, then you are not a TE. What do you call a player on the LOS that is not tight on the line? a receiver... or you make up a term like FLEX. That's not to say that a slower big receiver isnt a target or a threat but Texas already has tall receivers that are faster and better athletes

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    If I remember correctly, MM made a few comments about Texas when he was being recruited. Personally, I'd pass on him, let him go to aggsy where he can hate on Texas and it will be cheered by their faithful.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    If I remember correctly, MM made a few comments about Texas when he was being recruited. Personally, I'd pass on him, let him go to aggsy where he can hate on Texas and it will be cheered by their faithful.
    i don't know that it would be the best destination for him. with a healthy cupp next year, MM would likely be no better than 3rd on the depth chart.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per OrangeBloods, LB Jaqwondis Burns of IMG Academy will take his official visit to UT in November since he plans on being an early enrollee.

https://247sports.com/player/jaqwondis-burns-46078938/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    A&M picks up OL Chris Morris of West Memphis, AR.

He had a UT offer from a long time ago.

https://247sports.com/Player/Chris-Morris-46047611/

Thread Information