Page 314 of 397 FirstFirst ... 214264304310311312313314315316317318324364 ... LastLast
Results 7,826 to 7,850 of 9906
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How is the recruiting front looking and potential commitments/decommitments coming up? Any idea how our class finishes in regards to what pieces we are missing and what needs we have from this class?

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Dude's a first round pick for sho

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    ^

How is the recruiting front looking and potential commitments/decommitments coming up? Any idea how our class finishes in regards to what pieces we are missing and what needs we have from this class?
    IMO class should flnlsh in top five? Need a couple of LBS and a OL toround out depth.
    If Moore is gone need one more WR.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas mentioned Texas went by Dallas South Oak Cliff last week and checked on 2021 LB Jai Jones.

They think he's a potential offer, although he does have a twin brother and they're Arkansas legacies.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jai-Jones-46055105/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Not the answer you're looking for, but give it until Thanksgiving to see how the next three games go.

If Texas can't finish strong, we may see some more de-commitments and then the coaches will have to recalibrate.

If they do start targeting some new names, that could also be an indication of impending attrition.

For example, my gut says WR Josh Moore won't be back, so Texas may take an extra guy at that position if they feel it's necessary.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The Football Brainiacs posted that Coach Washington is still recruiting CB Dominick Hill of Orlando, FL and he's looking at using his last official visit to UT in December.

He is the former teammate of LB Marcus Tillman, Jr. and took a trip to Austin over the summer.

https://247sports.com/player/dominick-hill-46038448/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    For example, my gut says WR Josh Moore won't be back, so Texas may take an extra guy at that position if they feel it's necessary.
    At the beginning of this season when the Josh Moore news broke, we all didn't sweat it, because we were so stacked in the WR room. But with Collin's injuries, Jake Smith's tentative situation, Brewer's injury.....all of a sudden we found ourself in a few games when we'd become one dimensional and that dimension was Duvernay. Teams knew we wanted to go to DD and took that option away. We certainly could have used his services looking back and probably going forward too.

I understand he probably won't be back and I'm not upset about it given the allegations.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I was going through Carrington's recent follows and noticed he started following Kansas WRs coach Emmett Jones.

If you aren't familiar with him, he cut his teeth in Dallas for a long time at schools like Seagoville, Lincoln and Skyline before ultimately getting the head gig at South Oak Cliff.

In 2015, Kingsbury hired him away to be on the Tech staff and now he's at Kansas under Miles.

He has a great reputation recruiting Dallas and could be someone Herman looks at to upgrade his staff.

OrangeBloods mentioned one of Herman's analysts, Andre Coleman, as someone who could step in if changes are made on offense.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Random recruiting note...Arkansas has lost six Texas commitments since firing Morris on Sunday.

One is Morris' son, Chandler, who was one of their better recruits.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    At the beginning of this season when the Josh Moore news broke, we all didn't sweat it, because we were so stacked in the WR room. But with Collin's injuries, Jake Smith's tentative situation, Brewer's injury.....all of a sudden we found ourself in a few games when we'd become one dimensional and that dimension was Duvernay. Teams knew we wanted to go to DD and took that option away. We certainly could have used his services looking back and probably going forward too.

I understand he probably won't be back and I'm not upset about it given the allegations.
    Not to freak anyone out since I am just typing out loud, but the WR position is odd right now with several question marks.

Is Eagles going to stick around after his suspension?

Is Epps going to move to TE?

Is Smith going to stick it out after the rumors of homesickness and now a lack of playing time?

Is Washington wanting to play closer to home now?

Is Herman going to re-arrange the offensive staff?

You lose C. Johnson and Duvernay to the NFL, so that unit may look totally different in 2020; both coaches and players.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas reporting ATH Dajon Harrison of Hutto has a hairline fracture in one of his legs, so he will miss the playoffs.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Thread Information