Page 338 of 397 FirstFirst ... 238288328334335336337338339340341342348388 ... LastLast
Results 8,426 to 8,450 of 9906
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Herman hanging with mama JQJ!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    DT Sawyer Goram-Welch (Longview)

https://247sports.com/player/sawyer-...elch-46056596/
    Looking good for Texas here and he'll be an early enrollee, per OrangeBloods.

Is the pursuit of Goram-Welch a sign of someone moving on, losing out on a higher preferred kid, or simply adding depth to the DL?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Is the pursuit of Goram-Welch a sign of someone moving on, losing out on a higher preferred kid, or simply adding depth to the DL?
    It has nothing to do with Collins, IMO. Different type of players. This may have to do with Princely decommitting more than anything. SG-W is a big ass DT.

Looks like a dominant 3 tech type in a 4 man line. The type of guy that commands double teams and frees up others to get pressure. Can't have too many of those imo.

It has nothing to do with Collins, IMO. Different type of players. This may have to do with Princely decommitting more than anything. SG-W is a big ass DT.
    Looks like a dominant 3 tech type in a 4 man line. The type of guy that commands double teams and frees up others to get pressure. Can't have too many of those imo.
    Actually that's what a NT does. A 3-technique DT is gonna be more of an athletic playmaker/inside passrusher.

Depends on the scheme. Many people play their best pure DL at the Strong Tackle position where they command a double team then play their second best DL or a wrestler, (quick and strong) kid at NG. Just depends on what particular preference of the DC. In a 3 man front like Orlando preferred, the NG has to be big and strong to eat up 2 blockers.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Nahlin is disgusted at the ideas/rumors that Rhett Lashlee might be a serious OC candidate right now.

Nahlin's exact quote when IT subs were talking about Herman & Lashlee talking at the Duncanville/Southlake Carroll game and whether Harrell said no:

'Really weak. We aren’t going to pussy foot with a page three back up while we are waiting for our guy to formally accept.'"

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Nahlin is disgusted at the ideas/rumors that Rhett Lashlee might be a serious OC candidate right now.

Nahlin's exact quote when IT subs were talking about Herman & Lashlee talking at the Duncanville/Southlake Carroll game and whether Harrell said no:

'Really weak. We aren’t going to pussy foot with a page three back up while we are waiting for our guy to formally accept.'"
    Herman may as well clean out his office if he thinks he's hiring Lashlee and that will turn things around, but thankfully that's not the plan.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    CB Josh Eaton of Aldine MacArthur to OU.

https://247sports.com/Player/Joshua-Eaton-46042923/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas had a quick update on the Graham Harrell sweepstakes.

USC hosted a handful of official visitors this weekend, and they take it as a good sign that nothing positive has been announced on their side with recruits in town.

It's possible Harrell simply wasn't going to leave Helton before a bunch of guys made their official visits because their class is so bad as it is.

Either way, Texas' side still feels good, they believe Harrell and his wife want to return to Texas and he's just waiting for the appropriate time to announce.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Awesome.

before yesterday, I've had said this (Clem-Ohio St) is in essence your le game. That may still be the case, but LSU's defense seems to have picked it up a significant notch down the stretch, and Ohio State struggled more than I expected (even though Wisconsin is a good team).

Inside Texas had a quick update on the Graham Harrell sweepstakes.

USC hosted a handful of official visitors this weekend, and they take it as a good sign that nothing positive has been announced on their side with recruits in town.

It's possible Harrell simply wasn't going to leave Helton before a bunch of guys made their official visits because their class is so bad as it is.

Either way, Texas' side still feels good, they believe Harrell and his wife want to return to Texas and he's just waiting for the appropriate time to announce.
    supposedly (second hand per the poster on IT), USC thinks they have a pretty good shot after applying a lot of pressure to GH and throwing in some prospective HCIW stuff (which is quite possibly far-fetched that he'd be that serious a contender, but....).

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    supposedly (second hand per the poster on IT), USC thinks they have a pretty good shot after applying a lot of pressure to GH and throwing in some prospective HCIW stuff (which is quite possibly far-fetched that he'd be that serious a contender, but....).
    How stupid is that? That is like being second in charge of the anic, if the Captain dies you are in charge. If he stays then it's a blessing for Texas because no one that stupid should get 2 million a year.

How stupid is that? That is like being second in charge of the anic, if the Captain dies you are in charge. If he stays then it's a blessing for Texas because no one that stupid should get 2 million a year.
    yeah, assuming even true, it's just an indication they're trying to throw everything possible toward him to help him want to stay. I suspect he'd see thru the fog there, but I guess we'll see soon enough

Seems to me that if GH was there around recruits and not staying, it would be a pretty awkward situation. I would think that some of the recruits would want to know that if any of them were on the offensive side. Just seems a little strange they would want him there at all if they didn't believe he was staying.

Thread Information