Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Well that’s unfortunate. I’m sure they’ve learned their lesson.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2021 OL Jonah Miller (Tucson, AZ)

High school teammate of RB Bijan Robinson and S Lathan Ransom.

https://247sports.com/Player/Jonah-Miller-46058467/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I was thinking the exact same thing until I remembered what happened on signing day. The only thing that will teach them a lesson is a little SMU justice.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    It's never been safer to be a NFL QB. Some team had to let him know they're taking him in the 1st which could in the long run, earn him more money than baseball.
    ^ that

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol the "vacating wins" punishment is the biggest joke in sports

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Baseball has 27 players that make over 22 million a year. The highest paid guy is 37 million a year. These guys are doubling up on QBs right now. There is only about 10 QBs in the league that are over 20 million. Granted the top QBs will have a similar lifespan to the top baseball players, Baseball is kicking their ass in pay.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lol the "vacating wins" punishment is the biggest joke in sports
    There should be a “give the money back that you earned from those games you’re vacating” penalty. That might actually work.

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count
    Baseball has 27 players that make over 22 million a year. The highest paid guy is 37 million a year. These guys are doubling up on QBs right now. There is only about 10 QBs in the league that are over 20 million. Granted the top QBs will have a similar lifespan to the top baseball players, Baseball is kicking their ass in pay.
    QBs get paid more than the average outfielder, which is his position.

An FSU site had an update on Tennessee grad transfer OL Drew Richmond and they mentioned Texas is the favorite to land him.

https://247sports.com/Player/Drew-Richmond-19258/
    How many slots are available?

6 spots open

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How many slots are available?
    For grad transfer OL?

Or roster spots?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Welcome.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    RB Zach Evans is the new #1 overall player in the nation for the composite rankings.

https://247sports.com/Player/Zachary-Evans-94137/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    More quotes from S Lathan Ransom of Tucson, AZ (24/7):

“I was extremely excited when they offered,” Ransom said. “I’ve really been waiting on this offer. It meant a lot. It’s always great seeing your hard work pay off.”

“I like Texas a lot,” Ransom said. “I know they’ve had some great defensive backs in the past and have a history of winning. Also, they have an amazing alumni base.”

“Our conversations have gone great,”
    Ransom said. “Texas has been showing me a lot of love the last couple of weeks, and they think I can be a difference maker in the secondary.”

https://247sports.com/Player/Lathan-Ransom-46053133/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Update on DE Princely Umanmielen of Manor (24/7):

“The visits went great,”
    Umanmielen said. “I built a relationship with Coach Herman. My favorite part of the visits was probably when Coach (Tom) Herman pulled me into his office and talked to me 1-on-1 for about 45 minutes.”

“Our talks were awesome,” Umanmielen said. “He (Herman) was talking about really everything from when he was at Ohio State to his diamond grills (laughs). And he was basically telling me that there’s no way he wants to allow a kid who lives in Austin to go to any other school in the country.”

“Overall they are probably neck and neck with OU,”
    Umanmielen said. “What stands out about Texas is the culture, Matthew McConaughey (laughs) and their past season because it shows me what they’re capable of in the next seasons.”

https://247sports.com/Player/Princel...elen-46046991/

It's a direct result of the California schools being way down and Herman knowing the state well.

You'd much rather compete with West Coast schools for elite kids than schools in the Southeast.
    exactly. Herman's on it, thankfully.
    if there was a year that recruiting might have been down (relatively), it would have been this last year with Fisher's new car smell, etc, but thanks to OOS, we had another really strong haul.

This is his girlfriend for those that may not have known. I believe she’s a graduate as well or soon to be so gotta make leaving UT a bit easier.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This is his girlfriend for those that may not have known. I believe she’s a graduate as well or soon to be so gotta make leaving UT a bit easier.
    She is definitely not ugly.

Go Shane.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Quote from five-star WR Johnny Wilson of Calabasas, CA (24/7):

“They (Texas) use big receivers and had two really good ones this past year. It’s easy to watch them and see how well I would fit with what they like to do. Coach Herman has a great system in place and that offense is nice. I also like the location, not too far from home and Texas football lis big time and I think I could really thrive there. I knew Bru (McCoy) liked them a lot and he probably saw the same thing I saw, just how they use big receivers so there’s a natural fit there for sure.”

https://247sports.com/Player/Johnny-Wilson-46036733/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

“They (Texas) use big receivers and had two really good ones this past year. It’s easy to watch them and see how well I would fit with what they like to do. Coach Herman has a great system in place and that offense is nice. I also like the location, not too far from home and Texas football lis big time and I think I could really thrive there. I knew Bru (McCoy) liked them a lot and he probably saw the same thing I saw, just how they use big receivers so there’s a natural fit there for sure.”

the time is now to pluck these big time players out of Cali. I’d be so stoked.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Big time addition.

Inside Texas reporting 2021 QB Preston Stone of Dallas Parish Episcopal will be on campus this weekend.

https://247sports.com/Player/Preston-Stone-46039887/

Damn 6’6 220, Collin Johnson all over again. Loving the fact Collin and LJH caught the attention of these big time big bodied receivers. Can’t hurt to have Collin and Bru as WR’s and Cali guys as well.

Thread Information