Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    LB Josh White (Cypress Creek)

OrangeBloods says this will be a commitment, so good news is not expected.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    LB Josh White of Cypress Creek to LSU.

https://247sports.com/Player/Josh-White-46051830/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Looks like Holland is leaving 24/7.

Announcement on Monday.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2021 DE Landon Jackson (Texarkana Pleasant Grove)

https://247sports.com/Player/Landon-Jackson-46049327/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Film for S Bryson Washington is finally up:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7710995...3cfe0cfc99620e

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Eaton has spoken very highly of UT since being in Austin for the spring game, but not positive he's a priority over Crawford and Rogers.

Post Count
    Eaton has spoken very highly of UT since being in Austin for the spring game, but not positive he's a priority over Crawford and Rogers.

Agree to some extent...I've read where Eaton is being compared to Tyler Owen's of last year as far as being under the radar and about to explode. So far, I'm trusting the coaches and their evaluations. They've been pretty right on the money with these.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Agree to some extent...I've read where Eaton is being compared to Tyler Owen's of last year as far as being under the radar and about to explode. So far, I'm trusting the coaches and their evaluations. They've been pretty right on the money with these.
    Agreed, just not sure what Coach Washington's board looks like and I'm curious if Eaton is a take for them at this point in the cycle since it's still early.

Speaking of CBs, Watts should be dropping for OU soon.

Anyone who had hope in RB Kendall Milton might wanna let it go. Ran across his Instagram and all posts are up from him visiting LSU, OU, OSU and others but his visit to Texas is not posted. Minor detail but major implications he’s not interested. Oh well come in Stan Drayton you’ve been a fail so far not landing the big hitters! Keontay Ingram for a 3 year run is not gonna cut it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Looks like OL Akinola Ogunbiyi of Fort Bend Kempner will commit to Georgia after visiting this weekend.

OU was thought to be the heavy favorite.

https://247sports.com/player/akinola-ogunbiyi-46051490/

Looks like OL Akinola Ogunbiyi of Fort Bend Kempner will commit to Georgia after visiting this weekend.

Over paying for low 4 stars is not a good look for Georgia. Come on Kirby. You're better than that.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Done.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Lol, this is exactly why going to the SEC has hurt the ags, He was 100% Aggie and then he uncommits when they lose their oline coach and he goes to a conference rival. I can count on one had the number of Texas kids that Texas or Ags lost to Georgia before the switch to the SEC.

I told my Ag buddies that this would happen but they were sure Texas would get nothing but low 2-star and the ags would get nothing but 5'stars after they beat bama and jff won the heisman.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Agreed, just not sure what Coach Washington's board looks like and I'm curious if Eaton is a take for them at this point in the cycle since it's still early.

Speaking of CBs, Watts should be dropping for OU soon.
    Dropping as in committing?
    Or as in OU is full CB and not interested in him?

Lie to me if you have to.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods reporting Coach Hand went to Frisco Reedy this week to check on OL Nathan Anderson.

No offer yet, but Hand requested that Anderson get to Austin very soon.

https://247sports.com/player/nate-anderson-46057968/
    Inside Texas saying Coach Hand texted him again today and encouraged a visit.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Dropping as in committing?
    Or as in OU is full CB and not interested in him?

Lie to me if you have to.
    Sorry, "drop" as in committing to OU.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Anyone who had hope in RB Kendall Milton might wanna let it go. Ran across his Instagram and all posts are up from him visiting LSU, OU, OSU and others but his visit to Texas is not posted. Minor detail but major implications he’s not interested. Oh well come in Stan Drayton you’ve been a fail so far not landing the big hitters! Keontay Ingram for a 3 year run is not gonna cut it.
    My hope with Milton a this point is he commits to a school that's in serious contention for Evans.

Alabama or Georgia instead of Oklahoma would be ideal imo.

Although Milton to Oklahoma would probably make McClellan available.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I watched all the film of all the 5'star backs out there and Kendall Milton is the best. He is both bigger and faster than Evans and he ability to cut without breaking speed is amazing. Of all the backs I've seen, he reminds me the most of Ezekiel Elliott. If he doesn't go to Texas, I'm really hoping he picks Alabama.

The second best back I've watched is Evans, however, buyer beware. He might be a system back much like Jonathan Gray was. Meaning most of his greatness can be attributed to the great players around him. It's really hard to say, his measurable are right up there with the other 5'star backs, meaning he is a future NFL talent. At this point it's hard to say, I will say that he is a guy the staff will build around if they can get him, I'm just slightly less sure about him than I am about Milton.

Film wise, the 3rd best back has to be Bejan Robinson, I again say that buyer beware. His film is flawless, but I'm pretty sure it's because his compe ion is not that great. Shill his running style reminds me of Priest Holmes. He is just a good all around back and someone that can get you 100 yards per game and even go over 200 from time to time.

I won't call him #4 but I spent a lot of time watching Seth McGowan, and I really like what I see. I would say 9 out of 10 years he is the top RB in the state of Texas. 247 lists him at 217 lbs, I highly doubt he weighed that much last season but I like a lot about him. He is great at reading blocks and using his blockers, he is very well coached at the position and knows how to get YACs. He has great speed as he is able to just pull away from guys once he breaks free. What I don't like is he seems to always want to break to the outside, not a bad thing on the high school level when you are head and shoulders faster than everyone, but at the college level he needs to learn to take what the defense gives you because you aren't always going to be the fastest guy out there. Second, he goes to Poteet, and that means he is very limited in the compe ion he faces. It's important to see how he performs in the All-star games. Still, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if he was the best back in the country.

If you isolate Jase McCellen's film you would no doubt see he is easily one of the great backs in the country, however, watch his film and grade his offensive line. Aledo might have one of the most dominate offensive lines in the country. I can only go off of the film and often times high light film lies. However, the one thing that didn't lie was that he was almost never touched until after he was 5 yards past the line of scrimmage. He line is so good it's scary. Now, he is a very hard back to bring down, just watching his film no single tackler brings him down and he knows how to get the YACS. He is also well coached in using his blockers. His speed is good and he is going to be a good to great back on the next level, but it's just too hard to how good based on high school film. I've watched Aledo backs in the past who were all world on film and disappointing on the next level.

That's my .02 cents on the issue.

Thread Information