Page 97 of 397 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 9906
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I'm not in the know nor do I have a lot of SA on this, but from what I've read it wasnt on Texas to get his paperwork together. I read their family lawyer took a lot of time to get things together and get everything correct. Maybe they're lawyer is a USC grad and stonewalled on purpose. I'm joking on that last part.
    Rules incoming on how many times players can transfer back and forth.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas saying WR Bru McCoy is strongly contemplating a move back to USC.

Not a good sign that no UT sources knew about this.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    From everything that I’ve gathered, kid is homesick. His parents want him to stay put and coaches are trying to convince him to stay.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    From everything that I’ve gathered, kid is homesick. His parents want him to stay put and coaches are trying to convince him to stay.
    I hate it for Coach Mehringer because it's supposedly his bachelor party weekend and the other coaches are off.

Inside Texas saying WR Bru McCoy is strongly contemplating a move back to USC.

Not a good sign that no UT sources knew about this.
    Tough situation bruing good riddance if he doesn’t wanna be at UT. Plenty of other kids who want that spot and we’ll work just as hard. Step on up Brennan, you’re time my guy.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    RB MarShawn Lloyd of Hyattsville, MD to South Carolina.

https://247sports.com/Player/MarShawn-Lloyd-46035423/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods has been told nobody on the UT side has been informed of McCoy's intent to transfer, but the flip side of that is McCoy and his family not going out of their way to squash the rumors.

Post Count
    How truly ridiculous if that happens. Texas is loaded at WR so it wouldn't be the end of the world as we know if it does happen, but still...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don't want a kid, ANY KID playing at UT if he doesn't truly want to be there! Can't count on kids like this, he's a headcase and has shown signs of this earlier in his recruitment! Grow up and make a decision and stick with it, for crying out loud!

Hook em'

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I don't want a kid, ANY KID playing at UT if he doesn't truly want to be there! Can't count on kids like this, he's a headcase and has shown signs of this earlier in his recruitment! Grow up and make a decision and stick with it, for crying out loud!

Hook em'
    Except the headcase stuff which I did not sniff out.
    Kid needs to go home. Too bad. He could have helped us next season.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Maybe we should hold off before we toss him under the bus, right now it's just a rumor and nothng more, for all we know he is just out having fun and doesn't know a thing about it.

Truth is this is the issue you have to deal with if you want to recruit OOS kids, they are going to get home sick and leave the program. We just have to keep recruiting and not worry about it. Also keep in mind that he has to talk to the coaches because he has to get a release.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    USC's Rivals site is saying WR Bru McCoy has informed USC and Helton he will be returning after confirming there is a scholarship spot open for him.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    USC's Rivals site is saying WR Bru McCoy has informed USC and Helton he will be returning after confirming there is a scholarship spot open for him.
    Pretty sure neither parties can talk to each other unless he's in the portal right?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Pretty sure neither parties can talk to each other unless he's in the portal right?
    I think he can through his family or a third party, but we all know it won't ultimately matter as far as there being any consequences with tampering.

This is bizarre, uncharted territory.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I was about to say the same thing, when he transferred to Texas everyone swore up and down that Texas and McCoy were in contact. It’s against NCAA to actively recruit a kid that’s not in the transfer portal

Post Count
    If he's 100% set on it, then he should go now and get it over with. Seems to have burned us twice now. Let's move on.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Exactly my point among others in my earlier post, DMX7! Good riddance! McCoy is not of the caliber in ethics and maturity that my Longhorns expect! Yes, he might well be a baller once it is all said and done but this little punk does NOT have my respect! He's not worthy to be in my state or a longhorn!! Hook em' and Hook em' again! Now get to steppin' Bru Doo!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    And no! I am not pms'ing!!! LoL....

To be truthful about it. This has been the strangest recruitment I have ever heard. Something is really not adding up to the situation at all

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He is a kid, leave it at that. Some guys are more mature than others, if he feels like he needs to be closer to his family please don't beat him up. Just move on and recruit someone to take his place. That is all you can do, no need to pound him, my crystal ball doesn't have any idea if he will be successful or not, but all we can do is cheer for the guys that represent the University.

Let him go and recruit the kid who was just transferring from Kansas or Kansas State we were supposedly passing on.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    WR Rome Odunze (Las Vegas, NV)

https://247sports.com/player/rome-odunze-46055828/

https://www.hudl.com/profile/9308086/Rome-Odunze

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count