Page 336 of 397 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386 ... LastLast
Results 8,376 to 8,400 of 9906
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    How did the meeting with Harrell gl today?
    No word on that yet, but a decision one way or the other shouldn't be too far off.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods saying Texas is still in touch with RB Kevontre Bradford of Lancaster in case things go sideways with RB Ty Jordan.

https://247sports.com/Player/Kevontr...ford-46041118/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Two new LB names to know.

- OrangeBloods saying Texas went by the school of Edgerrin Cooper of Covington, LA recently after de-committing from OU, and he won't be signing until February.

- Carrington is now following Utah commitment LB Jaylan Ford of Frisco Lone Star.

https://247sports.com/player/edgerrin-cooper-46058718/

https://247sports.com/Player/Jaylan-Ford-46051140/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    FWIW, 24/7 believes Chris Ash will be the new DC and they're surprised Herman hasn't mentioned it yet.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    FWIW, 24/7 believes Chris Ash will be the new DC and they're surprised Herman hasn't mentioned it yet.
    I guess this will be a battle of the insiders. 24/7 and Bobby Burton seems to be the only ones thinking Ash is the guy. Both IT and TFB seems to think he's a backup option and pretty far down the list.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    2021 OL Donovan Jackson of Bellaire Episcopal is making his commitment on January 8th.

Texas looked really good here during the season, but it appears he will be headed to Ohio State.

https://247sports.com/Player/Donovan-Jackson-46047777/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting the result of the meeting with Graham Harrell yesterday is a guaranteed, three year deal worth $6.5 million.

He has since returned to Los Angeles before making a final decision.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The Football Brainiacs are reporting Texas will have an in-home visit tonight with DE Alfred Collins.

They believe Texas is trailing currently due to their bad season, but they will have until February to recruit him with the new defensive staff.

The Football Brainiacs are reporting Texas will have an in-home visit tonight with DE Alfred Collins.

They believe Texas is trailing currently due to their bad season, but they will have until February to recruit him with the new defensive staff.
    thanks, TFloss.
    Considering all this year and the staff shake-up, that's probably as good a news as we could hope for--that he'll delay the decision (assuming he does). It can give our guys a chance to realign the pitch, hopefully just right.

It may well be that--despite assumptions by some elsewhere that he was ours to lose--had we stayed with the same staff, we would have had very little chance of signing him. Maybe this staff overhaul gives us a boost in the end.

thanks, TFloss.
    Considering all this year and the staff shake-up, that's probably as good a news as we could hope for--that he'll delay the decision (assuming he does). It can give our guys a chance to realign the pitch, hopefully just right.

It may well be that--despite assumptions by some elsewhere that he was ours to lose--had we stayed with the same staff, we would have had very little chance of signing him. Maybe this staff overhaul gives us a boost in the end.
    agree...well said.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    24/7 reporting the result of the meeting with Graham Harrell yesterday is a guaranteed, three year deal worth $6.5 million.

He has since returned to Los Angeles before making a final decision.
    The Football Brainiacs agree the offer is in the $2 million range and Harrell is "very likely" to accept as that's too good to pass up and he can get back to Texas.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per Inside Texas, UT is showing interest in five-star Penn State WR transfer Justin Shorter.

https://247sports.com/Player/Justin-Shorter-84829/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Coach Giles has started following JUCO DT Josh Ellison of Blinn.

He failed to qualify last year as an A&M commitment.

https://247sports.com/player/josh-ellison-46037856/

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Not sure what to make of Harrell not deciding if he wants to be in Austin yet? Is this normal or is he taking longer. I feel like once the numbers have been made public we have a decision pretty quick there after. Getting nervous...

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    As of this morning, Inside Texas still believes Graham Harrell will end up at Texas and there's some confidence coming from Moncrief, but they admit it's not a slam dunk.

They are encouraged that the meeting with Herman was set up before USC announced the fate of Clay Helton, meaning Harrell is definitely serious about Texas.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    On Utah defensive coordinator Morgan Scalley...Inside Texas heard earlier this week that he told Texas "no", but they think it could've been more like a "not right now" because Utah is playing for their conference championship.

They mentioned Scalley knows he could potentially have more negotiating leverage soon as well, and Texas is supposedly working with a "significant" budget.

They don't believe Chris Ash falls into the category of someone you hand a blank check to, so if it doesn't end up being Scalley, it should be someone worth the cash.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods reporting Chris Ash is in Austin today interviewing for the DC position.

Herman intends on talking to at least three other candidates before making a decision, but Ash is considered the leader.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    The Football Brainiacs agree the offer is in the $2 million range and Harrell is "very likely" to accept as that's too good to pass up and he can get back to Texas.
    That sucks lol

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    OrangeBloods reporting Chris Ash is in Austin today interviewing for the DC position.

Herman intends on talking to at least three other candidates before making a decision, but Ash is considered the leader.
    Correction by them.

Ash was in Austin yesterday.

one of the things the IT writers noted, though, is that Harrell is an extremely loyal type of guy. It is going to be really difficult for him to turn down Helton, who absolutely will pull all the emotional (financial is secondary, though I'm sure that will be upped too) strings to keep him on board.

OrangeBloods saying Texas is still in touch with RB Kevontre Bradford of Lancaster in case things go sideways with RB Ty Jordan.

https://247sports.com/Player/Kevontr...ford-46041118/
    Intresting considering Bradford is the better RB prospect.

Thread Information