Page 297 of 397 FirstFirst ... 197247287293294295296297298299300301307347 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,425 of 9906
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    let’s not create a false narrative

Anwar's responses on the thread in OB: There seems to be something to it. I am hearing there is some truth to this, but nobody wants to say who the person is. I'm told the situation is sensitive. It appears there might be more to story than a guy just skipping practice to be rebellious. Be patient with this one. Sounds like the player might be dealing with some personal issues, which is why everyone prefers to keep it in-house. It means the player might be going through something that goes beyond football. I'm told it's a "welfare" deal and they want to be very sensitive to the player. What that means? I don't know. Like you, I hope it's nothing major.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    let’s not create a false narrative

Anwar's responses on the thread in OB: There seems to be something to it. I am hearing there is some truth to this, but nobody wants to say who the person is. I'm told the situation is sensitive. It appears there might be more to story than a guy just skipping practice to be rebellious. Be patient with this one. Sounds like the player might be dealing with some personal issues, which is why everyone prefers to keep it in-house. It means the player might be going through something that goes beyond football. I'm told it's a "welfare" deal and they want to be very sensitive to the player. What that means? I don't know. Like you, I hope it's nothing major.
    The rumors since the weekend have been Smith obviously, but he's not a starter.

We'll see if anyone is missing from the line-up on Saturday.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The Football Brainiacs are saying to watch out for de-commitments from DE Van Fillinger, CB Joshua Eaton and CB Ethan Pouncey.

They believe Eaton will happen this week.

The Football Brainiacs are saying to watch out for de-commitments from DE Van Fillinger, CB Joshua Eaton and CB Ethan Pouncey.

Damn hate to lose Fillinger most of all but can’t blame him our D-Line is trash.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The rumors since the weekend have been Smith obviously, but he's not a starter.

We'll see if anyone is missing from the line-up on Saturday.
    Smith?

Why Smith?

Sorry, I obviously missed something important or had a huge brain fart. But I am confused.

Wow all has broken loose since I last logged in.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

So Jake Smith fumbles in the 4th Q leading directly to a TD and now wants to transfer? After playing all year as a freshman and getting a ton of targets?

And the other unhappy player may be Ingram who inexcusably dropped the TD pass against LSU? Plus he’s been getting outplayed all year by a qb.

I don’t wanna lose either but lemme know when rojo or devduv wants to transfer.

Back in in the day Jake wouldn’t have a girlfriend after almost losing the game. And in the NFL, Ingram- nm - he’s never gonna get there if he can’t tote the rock better than Sam and Rojo.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Jake Smith's rumor began in the middle of the Texas vs Kansas game, the fumble hadn't even happened when the rumor began.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    Eagles is gone.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Pouncey told OrangeBloods he's solid and plans on enrolling in January.

FWIW.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    On OL Javonne Shepherd...24/7 mentioned there's no chance of him returning and his locker has been cleaned out.

He's had a few run-ins with teammates since arriving on campus, and supposedly told DE Princely Umanmielen that he shouldn't sign with Texas.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas is saying Eagles' issue is playing time and something that went down at practice on Sunday.

They're not hearing anything about it being related to his health or well-being.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    DE Van Fillinger told OrangeBloods, "as of right now, I'm locked in."

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Inside Texas is saying Eagles' issue is playing time and something that went down at practice on Sunday.

They're not hearing anything about it being related to his health or well-being.
    He plays too much as it is. Half the drops every game are thrown to him.

My Team
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Post Count

I'm not buying the playing time excuse.

DE Van Fillinger told OrangeBloods, "as of right now, I'm locked in."
    a man of his word, respect that. Let’s hope we can play well enough to keep him.

He plays too much as it is. Half the drops every game are thrown to him.
    I agree with this he seemed to have to good games so far LSU and one other I don’t recall the opponent. Every other game he and Ehlinger can’t seem to connect or it’s just drops same with Jake Smith. Several games they try to hit plays to those two and they have moments but far too many drops.

agree... no underclassman that has any concept of being a team player should ever complain about playing time, esp from someone that has had so many drops. It wouldnt surprise me at all if he was demoted and told that Burt would get more playing time against TCU.
    Last edited by soldierhorn; 10-24-2019 at 02:33 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Sam just wished Eagles happy birthday on Instagram. Maybe everything is smoothed over

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    It may be about future playing time?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Wiltfong from 24/7 has put in an OU crystal ball for CB Joshua Eaton.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per OrangeBloods, whatever was going on with WR Brennan Eagles has been resolved and he practiced on Wednesday.

He is expected to play against TCU.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So far I’m feeling pretty good about today. I really want Pouncey.
    I really want Collins. And I will have a nervy B if Broughton and or Bijan decommit.

I still have no idea what the Jake Smith rumor is. He has had an outstanding season for a true freshman. Dude is gonna be big time next year. Wtf is up?

Thread Information