Page 395 of 397 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397 LastLast
Results 9,851 to 9,875 of 9906
    Dalton Johnson, 2021 CB. , Katy was in town this past weekend. Per Ash's twitter

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Did they mention why? Do they suck? Do they hate Texas? Do they hate puppies and Jesus?
    Campbell hasn't been a top priority, and my guess is Coach Ash is doing his own safety evaluations now.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    No Tulane, and now no Central Michigan for Duffey.

He's in some serious deep .

Even if it wasn't Tech it's such a damn shame to see such a waste of such fantastic natural ability. He could have been an all timer as a Raider if he wasn't so ed up off the field.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He's in some serious deep .

Even if it wasn't Tech it's such a damn shame to see such a waste of such fantastic natural ability. He could have been an all timer as a Raider if he wasn't so ed up off the field.
    It does not hurt that Patrick made such a big splash.
    He should just enter a draft, NFL or otherwise.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    It does not hurt that Patrick made such a big splash.
    He should just enter a draft, NFL or otherwise.
    Off the field issues are just too much I think. There's a reason both Kliff and Wells had him at third string behind guys of far less talent.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    IT on Collins, "We heard the big man from Bastrop actually gave a silent commit to the good guys in early September when he visited for the opener."

Heck yea! I knew that I had seen the coaches celebrating the commitment with him. For a long time, I second guessed what I had seen.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    IT on Collins, "We heard the big man from Bastrop actually gave a silent commit to the good guys in early September when he visited for the opener."

Heck yea! I knew that I had seen the coaches celebrating the commitment with him. For a long time, I second guessed what I had seen.
    You nailed it.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Per The Football Brainiacs, they expect Roschon Johnson to remain at RB for the foreseeable future, and that will allow Jordan Whittington to go back to slot WR.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Also from The Football Brainiacs, Michigan grad transfer WR Tarik Black was supposed to visit Austin last weekend, but that didn't come to fruition.

As of now, they believe Texas will be Black's choice.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Also from The Football Brainiacs, Michigan grad transfer WR Tarik Black was supposed to visit Austin last weekend, but that didn't come to fruition.

As of now, they believe Texas will be Black's choice.
    Interesting. I remember seeing him in the Amazon Prime show "All or Nothing" about Michigan a few years back, he's freshman season I believe. He seemed like a good dude with a lot of talent.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Tua's brother leaving Bama.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Tua's brother leaving Bama.

Better not be oklahoma

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

Baylor with 6 at combine and TCU with 7. Basically whole LSU team at combine. Interestingly, ousux only has 4.

Bama has 10. Auburn 9.

We could have a staff of Knute Rockne and Vince Lombardi and they won’t win big with 4 upperclassmen who are big time pro prospects.

Key is recruiting at top 5 level every year. Might need to have some beneficial conference realignment for that to happen consistently. Join Big 10, Pac12? Steal couple big state schools to strengthen big 12?

We never were very good as long as we were in SWC because negative recruiting against weak conference. We broke out when big 12 put together. Hard times came when big state schools left - colo, husker, aggy, mizzou. Not that they are world beaters but conf stronger then.

Can’t believe we recruited 3 guys that were arguably 5 stars - degabriel, Whittington and Bru Hoo. And none played for us last year.

Can’t believe we recruited 3 guys that were arguably 5 stars - degabriel, Whittington and Bru Hoo. And none played for us last year.
    I could've sworn DeGabriel would have been our next Derrick Johnson... sucks what growing up/playing a violent sport does to a young body

I could've sworn DeGabriel would have been our next Derrick Johnson... sucks what growing up/playing a violent sport does to a young body

Really turned out being an odd class or a lot of tough breaks anyway you look at it. Bru issue goes without saying. Whittington our for season, Floyd retiring, the health scare with Derrian Brown, Peter Mpagi has ongoing heart issues not sure if he retired as well, Javonne transferring out, Caleb Johnson transferring out. At the end of the damn thats a lot of bodies dropping that didn’t turn out. Hope we have better luck with ‘20 and ‘21 classes!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Floyd's problem is genetic. It's the same issue the ended the NBA career of TJ Ford. Football didn't end his career, he got an injury that revealed a bigger issue.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Really turned out being an odd class or a lot of tough breaks anyway you look at it. Bru issue goes without saying. Whittington our for season, Floyd retiring, the health scare with Derrian Brown, Peter Mpagi has ongoing heart issues not sure if he retired as well, Javonne transferring out, Caleb Johnson transferring out. At the end of the damn thats a lot of bodies dropping that didn’t turn out. Hope we have better luck with ‘20 and ‘21 classes!
    I hadn't been keeping track but yea, that is pretty bad.

Sweat, Owens, Roshon Johnson and Jake Smith are all very positive contributors and guys we will be depending on next year. Whittington will be back. I'm expecting big things from K Watson, C Adamora, J Wiley, and M Washington. Still a lot of guys that are in the system developing.

For now I'm not going to worry about the guys we lost because we still have 22 guys in our system from that class that will be back.

Thread Information