Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    AD getting consistently booed by his crowd
    Kobe got booed in 2007 when he said he wanted to be traded. It happens son. Act like somebody damnit.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Facts. Killa Kyrie might wanna reunite with Bron in LA. Where there's smoke...

I didn't even want Kyrie in LA. But then I thought about it. If Kyrie bolts for LA, no way Ainge trades Tatum. No Tatum = no AD trade to Boston.

Back to NOLA. They won't deal with LA this summer either. That's cool. 1-year rental for whoever trades for AD...only to see him walk to LA in 2021 to join with Bron, Kyrie, Kuz and Ingram.

Meanwhile, Boston will be back in the lottery in no time - where they belong.
    Sorry, Juan, but if the Celtics don't get him, the Logo will swoop in with a deal to complete the Big Three of Kawhi, KD and Davis. And he'll re-sign.

Meanwhile, GM Mgic will max out Nikola Vucevic and then say, "see, I told you we were getting another superstar!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sorry, Juan, but if the Celtics don't get him, the Logo will swoop in with a deal to complete the Big Three of Kawhi, KD and Davis. And he'll re-sign.

Meanwhile, GM Mgic will max out Nikola Vucevic and then say, "see, I told you we were getting another superstar!"

Y'all getting Kiwi, no way you get KD too. FH

AD? y'all have just as good a shot as we do (Logo), but it would have to be free agency because NOLA wouldn't trade him to a WC team. I'd like him in New York, if the Lakers don't get him. Anything to keep them Boston Bums out of the Finals.

And stop clowning Magic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Y'all getting Kiwi, no way you get KD too. FH

AD? y'all have just as good a shot as we do (Logo), but it would have to be free agency because NOLA wouldn't trade him to a WC team. I'd like him in New York, if the Lakers don't get him. Anything to keep them Boston Bums out of the Finals.

And stop clowning Magic
    Magic clowned himself in 1991.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao. Funny how media thinks Tatum is the next superstar but he’ll only be a joe Johnson type guy. Gunna be hilarious seeing Pels getting ed then Tatum leaving ASAP
    At least he might turn in to a Joe Johnson type of player. Wouldn't be anywhere near the value they should get in an AD trade but the Lakers' package is nothing but below-average to players outside Kuzma who has nowhere near the potential to become a superstar player.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kyrie not re-signing in nola
    best believe ainge will not offer light skinned rudy gay for a rental

A guy with Kuzma as his avatar talking about light skinned Rudy Gay.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At least he might turn in to a Joe Johnson type of player. Wouldn't be anywhere near the value they should get in an AD trade but the Lakers' package is nothing but below-average to players outside Kuzma who has nowhere near the potential to become a superstar player.
    lmao. Just like them Celtics fans. gets over hype any player not in LA. Bet many of y’all though DLO was trash like everyone on the lakers but yet bro an all star.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    A guy with Kuzma as his avatar talking about light skinned Rudy Gay.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    lmao. Just like them Celtics fans. gets over hype any player not in LA. Bet many of y’all though DLO was trash like everyone on the lakers but yet bro an all star.
    The Lakers ed up his development by wasting his rookie year on he Kobe Bryant retirement tour (same thing happened with Julius Randle who’s development was also ed up having to watch Kobe chuck bricks his rookie and sop re year but is now quietly having a 20 and 9 season).

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Looking back at it the Lakers actually weren’t terrible at drafting with Kupchak and Jim Buss, their drafting didn’t go to until AIDS and Kobe’s agent took over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What if they give Davis DNP coach decision? How can the league justify fining NOLA for that?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    What if they give Davis DNP coach decision? How can the league justify fining NOLA for that?
    I think the league would say that a DNP coach decision for the best player on the team is pretty much the same thing as a healthy scratch, but I agree with (what I think) your overall point is - there are DNP coach decisions every night, why would the Pelicans be fined for it? Goes back to the original issue which is where does the league’s ability to dictate a team’s active roster/minute rotation start and end, imo.

Im a fan of baseline bum’s idea. Put him in the starting lineup, play him for 4-6 minutes, then bench him the rest of the game. That forces Silver into the more dangerous territory of not only dictating that certain players have to play but also that they need to play for X amount of minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The irony is the Lakers would be a much better team with D-Bust than Lonzo

And the NBA already rigged it for the Hornets to get the #1 pick to draft Anthony Davis to begin with. I don't feel sorry for them at all. They won't get a better offer than the Laker offer tbh but what the media doesn't understand is that it's worth it to get a worse offer to trade him East. If (and it's the biggest if) they traded him to LA and then make the playoffs with all the Laker castoffs (including Randle) and lose to the Lakers in the first round, they will look like chumps. Better to send him East where you will never see him again and where he will most likely stay bc of money, winning, or bigger market.

But if I were NO I would play him 45 minutes a night and tell both the NBA and AD to themselves. He gets hurt every year anyways and people still want him so no point worrying about an injury.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well , Davis got hurt tonight. ing Silver punishing the Pelicans for not trading Davis to the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors should have their media guy say they are fining that little Silver 100K per day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can go to NY to see Kawhi's doc. He'll miss 2 years after that trying to wipe his own ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The irony is the Lakers would be a much better team with D-Bust than Lonzo

And the NBA already rigged it for the Hornets to get the #1 pick to draft Anthony Davis to begin with. I don't feel sorry for them at all. They won't get a better offer than the Laker offer tbh but what the media doesn't understand is that it's worth it to get a worse offer to trade him East. If (and it's the biggest if) they traded him to LA and then make the playoffs with all the Laker castoffs (including Randle) and lose to the Lakers in the first round, they will look like chumps. Better to send him East where you will never see him again and where he will most likely stay bc of money, winning, or bigger market.

But if I were NO I would play him 45 minutes a night and tell both the NBA and AD to themselves. He gets hurt every year anyways and people still want him so no point worrying about an injury.
    Except there's only one ball, and Lebron has to have it. DBust is a team star. He won't be a star on a good team. Ok maybe the Lakers are a team but Lebron has to have the ball most of the time even if he defers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they haven't fined Houston for Melo, Cavs for JR, etc., they can't actually enforce a fine to NOLA if any rules matter at all anymore. They can threaten but don't think they could do it when push comes to shove.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except there's only one ball, and Lebron has to have it. DBust is a team star. He won't be a star on a good team. Ok maybe the Lakers are a team but Lebron has to have the ball most of the time even if he defers.
    Brooklyn is actually pretty good this year. But I never said anything about him being a star. I just said they're better off with D-Bust than Lonzo. Lonzo can't shoot and that hurts Lebrons game a lot.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Amateurs for not waiting for Boston's offer?
    kyrie not re-signing in boston
    best believe ainge will not offer light skinned rudy gay for a rental

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man how smart was it for AD to sit, especially now we see what happen to KD and Klay

Thread Information