Tough call, imo.

But

Salah, Son, Sterling, Aguero, Van Dijk?

Who you got?

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Sterling but I'm being partial. City would be lost without his playmaking abilities. He was practically an afterthought under Pellegrini and Pep has transformed him into a star.

Sterling but I'm being partial. City would be lost without his playmaking abilities. He was practically an afterthought under Pellegrini and Pep has transformed him into a star.
    The argument against sterling is depth and even more so aguero. Van Diiks probably been the biggest difference maker from last year ot this year though. I dont think hes better than these forwards though and obviously doubt pool is as good with salah out. If not for salahs last season, obvopusly people would singing praises. Very high standard now.

Son has been in a tear the last 15PL games. I think hes close to a 1.0 Goal Ratio and .6 assist ratio something ridiculous.

Imo should probably go to van dijk because of the huge difference in defense from last year and this year.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Harry Kane

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Liverpool ‘s défense is comical without Van Dyjke

Wins teamate of the year for cheering on the bench while his teamates win 3 consecutive PL games against mid table clubs.. not a bad award. Imo.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Liverpool ‘s défense is comical without Van Dyjke
    Citeh's defense would be even more laughable than it already is without Fernandinho but he's not a player of the year candidate. Let's be honest, Pool's defense has actually been pretty mediocre since the loss at the Etihad.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    The argument against sterling is depth and even more so aguero. Van Diiks probably been the biggest difference maker from last year ot this year though. I dont think hes better than these forwards though and obviously doubt pool is as good with salah out. If not for salahs last season, obvopusly people would singing praises. Very high standard now.

Son has been in a tear the last 15PL games. I think hes close to a 1.0 Goal Ratio and .6 assist ratio something ridiculous.

Imo should probably go to van dijk because of the huge difference in defense from last year and this year.
    If Aguero showed up on the road like he does at home, he would get my vote. He's not terrible on the road by any means but he plays at an MVP level at home.

Son is one of my favorite non-city players. I always thought he was underrated. Never bought into the fact he doesn't play defense. Not many forwards do. Salah is an atrocious defender. Son would look good in powder blue.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Sterling is not a bad choice at all. Change of pace is ungodly. Never quits. Runs faster for longer periods of time than any player in the league. Incredible stamina.

Son? I love the guy but you got to be kidding?
    Sissoko was the player of the game for Tottenham today and basically gave Son his goal on a platter.
    Add to that Tottenham was thoroughly outplayed. Mauricio P is working miracles and Tottenham is getting lucky.

You guys don’t watch the games. It’s obvious.
    Little Apo stat boy.

Stats and highlights and you thank you know what’s going on.

Thread Information