My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    o SpursTalk! Long time visitor, First time poster... and thought I'd share this offer for all of you in the great nation of 210! GO SPURS GO!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

STEADYIO.COM
    About Us!
    Our goal in mind was to create a platform designed to be
    fast, secured, and simple. We now serve customers all over the world, and are thrilled that we're able to turn our passion for your online success. We are based in San Antonio, Texas.

68,000 SQ. FT Datacenter located in Dallas, Texas, which offers excellent connectivity for users all over the United States. With the servers being right in the middle of the country, all your visitors from west to east can enjoy quick response times. Our environment was built for security, high availability, connectivity, and redundancy. Admins work around the clock safeguarding your assets.

Special Promo Code!

Use Promo Code "SPURSTALK" For a limited time only, this promo code gives a One Time Discount of 80% OFF for new customers only.
    This code is valid for all hosting plans with any term.

Fastest Web Hosting company in the web guaranteed.

Check out our plans here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, I don't wanna be a party pooper, but why would I pick you over AWS Lightsail or similar?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hi,

Just signed up, Thanks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, I don't wanna be a party pooper, but why would I pick you over AWS Lightsail or similar?
    o!

Don't get me wrong, AWS is a good provider but uses standard grade software such as their LAMP Stack which consist of Apache Web Server and MySQL. SteadyIO offers LiteSpeed Web Server which is up to 8x faster then Apache, and MariaDB which is also faster then MySQL. Noticeable page speeds is what you and your visitors can enjoy. I also notice they use Virtual Cores (vCore) as we offer Full Cores which is powered by Xeon E5 and DDR4 Ram.

Be very wary about the undo ented CPU caps. If you use more than 40% CPU for a straight hour you'll burn your CPU credits and get throttled back very aggressively.
    SteadyIO Offers Dedicated Server Resources much like a VPS Container would.

If you like ElNono, send me a PM and I can get you a long Trial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I should preface I'm not a newbie, tbh, but in addition, I can configure an AWS instance with pretty much the same software (LiteSpeed or NGINX, MariaDB or postgre, etc), except maybe SpamExperts.

Lightsail is indeed a t2 instance, with cpu caps (although you do get the full core, 2 HTs, much like your service?), but, you're capping concurrent connections and your regional footprint is non-existent at the moment, so there's always a trade off.

I like you offer free SSL certs (requires a load balancer on lightsail), are those Let's Encrypt or a different CA?

Like I said, don't want to sound negative, congrats on the company, hope you do well. I sometimes are asked to recommend good places to host, thus the questions and having an informed opinion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I should preface I'm not a newbie, tbh, but in addition, I can configure an AWS instance with pretty much the same software (LiteSpeed or NGINX, MariaDB or postgre, etc), except maybe SpamExperts.

Lightsail is indeed a t2 instance, with cpu caps (although you do get the full core, 2 HTs, much like your service?), but, you're capping concurrent connections and your regional footprint is non-existent at the moment, so there's always a trade off.

I like you offer free SSL certs (requires a load balancer on lightsail), are those Let's Encrypt or a different CA?

Like I said, don't want to sound negative, congrats on the company, hope you do well. I sometimes are asked to recommend good places to host, thus the questions and having an informed opinion.
    I'm glad to hear your an expert when it comes to this. I can see there is no fooling you. When building the server I used the best hardware and software available currently in the industry.. even invested on Intel Enterprise SSDs in RAID 10.
    When it comes with Concurrent Connections it's not very important because most websites do not even use more than 5. We are just offering 20 because that is CloudLinux's recommended value. There has been a lot of discussion about this metric and most hosting providers agree it is not important - some providers can offer you as high as 200... and you are not going to see any improvement over 20.
    Should any websites need more we can always increase it. Besides having a monster beefy CPU, paired with SSDs and DDR4 Ram. One busy wordpress site hosted currently has 30 to 80 visitors at peak times with no issues and has not even gone to 10.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad to hear your an expert when it comes to this. I can see there is no fooling you. When building the server I used the best hardware and software available currently in the industry.. even invested on Intel Enterprise SSDs in RAID 10.
    When it comes with Concurrent Connections it's not very important because most websites do not even use more than 5. We are just offering 20 because that is CloudLinux's recommended value. There has been a lot of discussion about this metric and most hosting providers agree it is not important - some providers can offer you as high as 200... and you are not going to see any improvement over 20.
    Should any websites need more we can always increase it. Besides having a monster beefy CPU, paired with SSDs and DDR4 Ram. One busy wordpress site hosted currently has 30 to 80 visitors at peak times with no issues and has not even gone to 10.
    Appreciate the honesty, and wish you the best in this endeavor. I'll pass the word along.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    o SpursTalk! Long time visitor, First time poster... and thought I'd share this offer for all of you in the great nation of 210! GO SPURS GO!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________

STEADYIO.COM
    About Us!
    Our goal in mind was to create a platform designed to be
    fast, secured, and simple. We now serve customers all over the world, and are thrilled that we're able to turn our passion for your online success. We are based in San Antonio, Texas.

68,000 SQ. FT Datacenter located in Dallas, Texas, which offers excellent connectivity for users all over the United States. With the servers being right in the middle of the country, all your visitors from west to east can enjoy quick response times. Our environment was built for security, high availability, connectivity, and redundancy. Admins work around the clock safeguarding your assets.

Special Promo Code!

Use Promo Code "SPURSTALK" For a limited time only, this promo code gives a One Time Discount of 80% OFF for new customers only.
    This code is valid for all hosting plans with any term.

Fastest Web Hosting company in the web guaranteed.

Check out our plans here

What's the compatibility with Beats? Plug and play?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Appreciate the honesty, and wish you the best in this endeavor. I'll pass the word along.
    thank you so much!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hi,

Just signed up, Thanks!

thanks for signing up! i emailed you a quote on a website design btw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just sweetened the deal... 50% Recurring Discount! Applied discounts for those who signed up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just sweetened the deal... 50% Recurring Discount! Applied discounts for those who signed up
    Thank you!

going to work on my spursforums.com website finally!

Thread Information