Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    Post Count
    I heard today that Murray weighs 205. So 5-9 205,which is Barry Sanders size, he sure in the doesn't look like Barry Sanders.

Way too much is about his running, it;s not....and he can run...it's....and he can throw. Not sure that will work at the NFL level.
    The guy lacks thickness like a Wilson, he's too small in the thighs/butt. And that zooom speed won't last but a few seasons, and once that's gone now what?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Barry Sanders is almost a full inch and a half shorter than Murray. At least attempt to double check things before you post them, old got.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Blake, dude, whatever went on then it happened over 40 years ago, my God guy just how damn ed up are you?
    Time heals all their wounds huh

Post Count
    You bring a lot the table man

Believe.
    Post Count
    He bombed on the Dan Patrick Show, he bombed at the combine as far as being interviewed goes, hmmmm?

Maybe time to check the kids HS/Okla grades.

Believe.
    Post Count
    I expect to see something in that 4.35-4.40 range for his 40.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I expect to see something in that 4.35-4.40 range for his 40.
    What did Vick run? Is Murray the fastest QB ever?

Believe.
    Post Count
    What did Vick run? Is Murray the fastest QB ever?
    The fastest QB ever was Curtis Conway*** in HS.
    High school years

Conway attended Hawthorne High School in Hawthorne, California and was a football and a track star. He won All-America honors as a senior quarterback. His high school quarterback coach was Dave Keller. His high school track coach was legendary coach Kye Courtney. Even though he was an All-American QB, he was more known for his exploits on the track. During that era, Hawthorne was a regular contender at the CIF California State Meet. In 1987 as a sop re he was the anchor of the California State Record 4X100m relay team (40.24) set in the preliminaries, Hawthorne High School was DQ'd at the finals after initially finishing second. In 1988 as a junior he placed second in the 100m (10.85) and placed third 3rd in the 200m (21.30). In 1989 as a senior he won the 100m state le with the time of 10.32 and placed 2nd in the 200m (20.89).[1

BUT....you are no doubt talking the NFL.

Vick ran a 4.25 at WV, that is totally smoking, but not sure he could beat RGIII in a 100m, RGIII was a legit track guy. Would have the superior SE for 100m.

*** as we know he became a WR at USC/Bears. His 10.26 100m the fastest 100m ever by anyone who ever lined up at QB at any level.

Thread Information