My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Never forget da scrip club:

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Burfict's hit was bad, but no guarantee Boswell hits that kick from such long range. Pacman pushing the ref made it a chip shot.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Burfict’s hit is still one of the bigger examples of pro-Steeler bias in the media. You can clearly see AB lower his head into Burfict’s shoulder. Not on purpose, obviously, but AB still is the one who is responsible for the contact to his head. Burfict was going for an unnecessary shot, but he wasn’t headhunting at all. And the media took the whole thing to a ridiculous level, claiming he should get into legal trouble over the hit

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    This thread isn’t about Burfict, it’s a tribute to Pacman. Show your respects or leave pls.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

tbh I’m surprised he lasted this long in the league. I thought for sure he’d be out after three years for typical negro culture reasons (drugs, domestic violence, chimp brain IQ, etc) but 12 years in the NFL as a cornerback is actually pretty impressive

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Burfict's hit was bad, but no guarantee Boswell hits that kick from such long range. Pacman pushing the ref made it a chip shot.
    Burfict’s hit is still one of the bigger examples of pro-Steeler bias in the media. You can clearly see AB lower his head into Burfict’s shoulder. Not on purpose, obviously, but AB still is the one who is responsible for the contact to his head. Burfict was going for an unnecessary shot, but he wasn’t headhunting at all. And the media took the whole thing to a ridiculous level, claiming he should get into legal trouble over the hit
    Don't forget thuggin and buggin Joey Porter half-way on the field instigating Bengals' players...typical Steeler bull

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Goodnight, sweet prince.

Veteran
    Post Count
    Never forget da scrip club:

"I wuz jus bein' rebellion..."

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

"I wuz jus bein' rebellion..."
    there's another one too

"I likededed da scrip club"

Veteran
    Post Count
    there's another one too

"I likededed da scrip club"

Believe.
    Post Count
    Pacman the perfect example of how the NFL saved a life. I have no doubts if not for sports this guy is either dead or doing time.

Thread Information