Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im praying to God that Memphis picks up Bradley’s team option so that SA isn’t tempted to sign him. They always seem to want guys who have their one good game a year vs SA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I swear, most of our guys would rather pass to the other team or out of bounds than to Davis.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Each win pushes them further out of the lottery.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs needed that win. But man that was a demoralizing win. This team looks old and sluggish because they are.
    They need to lose and get a top lottery pick.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi's revenge game coming up. The moment the lead gets to double digits against us, I'm not watching the rest of that public execution. I'm not giving that piece of the satisfaction.
    Who knows maybe demar goes off in that game. But then again maybe he won't and refuses to leave Toronto

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im praying to God that Memphis picks up Bradley’s team option so that SA isn’t tempted to sign him. They always seem to want guys who have their one good game a year vs SA.
    like Rasho?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gonna be a nail biter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really am more and more confused as to what sa did this trade deadline. Is them not making a move basically them saying they know they made a mistake with DeRozan and that they are so far away from being a WCF team that they could not justify giving up youth/picks to make the team better short term?

Do they think Murray/White solve all the issues and will bank on that?

This was a terrible half all things considered, but just find a way to win and all will be forgotten.
    nor close, I will be here criticizing the wrong decisions of the front office at every opportunity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No room, anyway - we have Bryn to accomodate.

One Bad Ass MoFo SouthTexasRancher's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marc Gasol gone to Toronto (might get a ring this season) and Mike Conley out and we barely win? Really getting pathetic. This team just isn't showing much heart, if any. Something just isn't right with this team. I'm still pulling for DD but, there is obviously something wrong. Sometimes it really does look like this team is tuning Pop out.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys have to factor in that Memphis has a lot of new guys with something to prove there obviously gonna play harder then usual .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys have to factor in that Memphis has a lot of new guys with something to prove there obviously gonna play harder then usual .
    All those new guys with something to prove are good enough for a 23-35 record. There is no excuse to lose to a team like that if you want to pretend like you are playoff worthy.

Thread Information