My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    God he sucks.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He gets the least amount of no calls i've ever seen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR gettin' that Spurs treatment tbh.

Popovitch is right publicly criticizing the NBA's crappy engineering of the 3pt/foul grubbing fest that is its current product
    BUT don't be surprised when the zebras don't make the calls,small market anti drama no social media presence ie a team that doesn't appeal to the low iq casual demographic that the NBA is relying on for growth.

You think its a coincidence that the NBA is the pro sports league with the most outreach to an international audience.
    They realize that the amount of growth available in the US will never propel them above the other homegrown sports due to the overly black/hiphop culture of the game which turns a lot of people off in the USA
    But if you can manage to appeal to that casual low IQ demographic overseas,now that's a ticket to growth.Too much growth in that low IQ demographic tbh
    if you've ever been to Africa you'd be amazed at the amount of Lakers/Bulls gear still sported by the average wanna be cool kids.young adults

Just look at the re ed low IQ circus around the NBA's All Fraud weekend...that's all you need to know about the NBA's "growth through stupidity strategy"
    Funny the guys running the NBA aren't all that different than the guys running the record labels that foist all the rap crap on the world...

Imagine if Hollywood made a bunch of pictures/tv shows/music videos showing Jews being emasculated and sexually violated and disrespected every which way possible
    How liberal would they really be???? LOL

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Popovitch is right publicly criticizing the NBA's crappy engineering of the 3pt/foul grubbing fest that is its current product
    BUT don't be surprised when the zebras don't make the calls,small market anti drama no social media presence ie a team that doesn't appeal to the low iq casual demographic that the NBA is relying on for growth.

You think its a coincidence that the NBA is the pro sports league with the most outreach to an international audience.
    They realize that the amount of growth available in the US will never propel them above the other homegrown sports due to the overly black/hiphop culture of the game which turns a lot of people off in the USA
    But if you can manage to appeal to that casual low IQ demographic overseas,now that's a ticket to growth.Too much growth in that low IQ demographic tbh
    if you've ever been to Africa you'd be amazed at the amount of Lakers/Bulls gear still sported by the average wanna be cool kids.young adults

Just look at the re ed low IQ circus around the NBA's All Fraud weekend...that's all you need to know about the NBA's "growth through stupidity strategy"
    Funny the guys running the NBA aren't all that different than the guys running the record labels that foist all the rap crap on the world...

Imagine if Hollywood made a bunch of pictures/tv shows/music videos showing Jews being emasculated and sexually violated and disrespected every which way possible
    How edgy do you feel school shooter?

The NBA and NFL are the most popular leagues in the country because they don't have your disgusting Yall qaeda culture

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He does nothing to get calls, he always looks like he is losing the ball or trying a forced shot, it is hard to get a call in those situations

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He does nothing to get calls, he always looks like he is losing the ball or trying a forced shot, it is hard to get a call in those situations
    Not to mention how easily he telegraphs his moves!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude gets fouled a lot makes no sense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he tried to go up strong against Caboclo and got his pushed in

Spurs fan in Las Vegas Drom John's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://stats.nba.com/players/misc/?...PerMode=Totals

Shots blocked:

87 Kemba Walker
    81 James Harden
    78 Zach LaVine
    76 DeMar DeRozan

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count

shut your got ass up you ass snowflake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The NBA and NFL are the most popular leagues in the country because they don't have your disgusting Yall qaeda culture
    Yeah wtf was that guy talking about?

"hip-hop" has been used by big corporations to appeal to younger people without alienating older ones. The NBA is fine with that culture, because the alternative is baseball where the average viewer of games is in their 40s and 50s and people really don't talk about baseball anymore.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

WARNING: Racist Re Alert --- WARNING: Racist Re Alert --- WARNING: Racist Re Alert

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WARNING: Racist Re Alert --- WARNING: Racist Re Alert --- WARNING: Racist Re Alert
    A clue for you idiot
    Facts aren't racist...imagine that

But if you have zero education or comprehension please do feel free to toss about the utterly useless "RACIST" canard

It's what you've you've been taught to do when you can't reason or think for yourself LOL

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LMFAO..another ignorant fool
    Do you really wanna get into national crime statistics...

By any measure black males are grossly over represented in every major violent crime category in the USA
    Look up the FBI and Justice Dept databases if you don't believe it
    But yeah the white guys are dangerous...GTFO here with your racist propaganda

But you've always been a wanna be here LOL
    No facts,no brain

Just a straight ty wanna be troll
    How ing sad is that...LMFAO

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah wtf was that guy talking about?

"hip-hop" has been used by big corporations to appeal to younger people without alienating older ones. The NBA is fine with that culture, because the alternative is baseball where the average viewer of games is in their 40s and 50s and people really don't talk about baseball anymore.
    LMFAO another ignorant poster

Baseball attendance numbers last year MLB 70 MILLION
    NBA 22 MILLION

Look it up

Just because the subset of people you associate with doesn't follow it
    Doesn't mean the rest of the country doesn't SMDH

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    shut your got ass up you ass snowflake
    Oooooh you said got...run along little girl

Some FACTS from the Bezo's Washington Post national crime database

You gotaa luv it...

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer. Black males have made up 42 percent of all cop-killers over the last decade, though they are only 6 percent of the population.

Imagine that RACIST lying propaganda from a group called Black Lives Matter...

But feel free to look up every database you want.Facts are facts
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myth...ter-1455235686

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

NBA 22 MILLION

Look it up

MLB stadiums often hold at least 40,000 fans while NBA arenas hold less than 19,000 usually.

Baseball also has an addition 2,238 games, obviously using total game attendance is inaccurate.

World Series viewership;
    2018-14.1 million
    2017-19.3 million

NBA Finals Viewership;
    2018-17. 5 million
    2017-20.5 million

Looks like I associate with a lot more people than you thought. Also, you failed to mention that MLBs attendance was the lowest in 15 seasons last year.
    Last edited by cd021; 02-14-2019 at 12:23 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

NBA 22 MILLION

Look it up

Baseball has more games and bigger stadiums dip .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A clue for you idiot
    Facts aren't racist...imagine that

But if you have zero education or comprehension please do feel free to toss about the utterly useless "RACIST" canard

It's what you've you've been taught to do when you can't reason or think for yourself LOL
    I didn't hear facts, I heard opinions. There is a difference retawd. I would expect such a highly educated, critical thinker like yourself, to know that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The subject here is DDR’s suckage. Leave your political bull elsewhere.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to the point, Demar sucks. Trade him for a half eaten cookie.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He does get alot of no calls. But he also should take it straight up and hard as opposed to always maneuvering mid air.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oooooh you said got...run along little girl

Some FACTS from the Bezo's Washington Post national crime database

You gotaa luv it...

Contrary to the Black Lives Matter narrative, the police have much more to fear from black males than black males have to fear from the police. In 2015, a police officer was 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black male than an unarmed black male was to be killed by a police officer. Black males have made up 42 percent of all cop-killers over the last decade, though they are only 6 percent of the population.

Imagine that RACIST lying propaganda from a group called Black Lives Matter...

But feel free to look up every database you want.Facts are facts
    http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myth...ter-1455235686
    why is this mayo lover so triggered

Thread Information