Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeBrick crumbles when the games get physical. That’s why he always disappears in the playoffs

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't hear facts, I heard opinions. There is a difference retawd. I would expect such a highly educated, critical thinker like yourself, to know that.
    Actually re they are FACTS with provided links/studies/databases to back them up but I guess you're just stupid,not worth trying to explain the real world to simpletons

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baseball has more games and bigger stadiums dip .
    Lmfao,the illogical morons that litter this forum.
    The stadiums are bigger and more people go because it is MORE popular DUH...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DDR does not get the calls period! He needs to get with Manu on how to avoid getting blocked as Manu always seemed to put the ball in his other hand and got his shot off without getting blocked!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He gets hacked a lot with no calls being made. It's upsetting that people breathe on Harden at the 3-point line and he's shooting free throws, but someone else takes it hard to the bucket and can't get a call. The game of basketball is evolving to sh!t.

I watched a high school game last night and there wasn't a single drive to the hoop in the entire fourth quarter. Granted, both teams were playing zone and neither team did much running, but it was sad that there was no post up game and very little penetration. All kids know how to do now is hover around the three point line. I saw at least a dozen Harden-esque step-back threes. My coach would have had me running laps for doing that sh!t once.

Thanks for killing the game of basketball Adam Silver!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He gets hacked a lot with no calls being made. It's upsetting that people breathe on Harden at the 3-point line and he's shooting free throws, but someone else takes it hard to the bucket and can't get a call. The game of basketball is evolving to sh!t.

I watched a high school game last night and there wasn't a single drive to the hoop in the entire fourth quarter. Granted, both teams were playing zone and neither team did much running, but it was sad that there was no post up game and very little penetration. All kids know how to do now is hover around the three point line. I saw at least a dozen Harden-esque step-back threes. My coach would have had me running laps for doing that sh!t once.

Thanks for killing the game of basketball Adam Silver!!
    Agreed.

But ratings are up and the NBA is as popular as ever!!

What does that say about the viewer? Short attention span, instant gratification. Wouldn't be able to deal with a low scoring defensive dominated game. We want 3's all day! Pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imaging being a fan of a team that roots for this career loser. Oh wait.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    definitely the most idiotic player I have ever seen. And I've watched the NBA since the 90s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imaging being a fan of a team that roots for this career loser. Oh wait.
    I would always hate on dumbmar during his Toronto days and never bought into his regular season hype and like usual he would disappear in the playoffs. You can imagine how pissed I was when we traded Kawhi and Danny for him.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would always hate on dumbmar during his Toronto days and never bought into his regular season hype and like usual he would disappear in the playoffs. You can imagine how pissed I was when we traded Kawhi and Danny for him.
    I live in Toronto it was even worse seeing Kawhi kick ass while we were stuck with DeMar

Thread Information